The 7 Greatest Moments of Delos

DeletedUser

how are my cities maciver? i thought mathchew90s desruction gave enough people satisfaction that i could make it aleast no7.

jason is mentioned and we all know hat guy was such an idiot. he couldnt even spell argonaughs or whatever i can even spell i now cos of him

DeletedUser40827

mathchew your name is too familiar, but I forget who you are unfortunately.

DeletedUser41523

Yeah I've been watching the LD / MoW fight. Its been almost all inactives on MOW's part sorry but that was a pretty bad stat sheet you brought to the table. Granted a gain is a gain but if you take inactives and cough them right back up then its really just a delay tactic.

DeletedUser

War is coming to Delos and it is going to be a Big one, and it will last till the end of this world.

DeletedUser40827

To be honest ExLD have been taking all our inactives, just look at doddo, he lost most of his 30 cities to you guys and same went with novrod.

a... deboy what big war are you talking about? who's about to fight each other?

DeletedUser

To be honest ExLD have been taking all our inactives, just look at doddo, he lost most of his 30 cities to you guys and same went with novrod.

a... deboy what big war are you talking about? who's about to fight each other?

Do you know why we have been taking your inactives? Easy, they are in strategic locations and give us a much better footing. And, if you didn't notice, most of our hard hitters are taking cities on your front... so expect a visit sometime swordsman.

Why haven't MoW been taking their own inactives???? Because you guys are being sloppy.. I don't know how many of MoW's CS's I've either bounced or sunk while defending Doddo cities. :D

I'll just briefly mention Mavericks failed attempt on Seydon's city the other day.... need I say more?

DeletedUser41523

Everyone takes inactives don't cry about it when you do it also. If you don't want inactives then kick them or intern them faster.

DeletedUser

It could just be a rumour but apparently The Delos Military have been squaring up to Scottish Equilibrium :)

LMAO, thats what we need a bit of banter. to many serious angry people around.

DeletedUser43104

yeh im quite close to some SE cities and Ive been looking out of my city windows lately and all I can see is cream pies and assorted vegetables being catapulted at the opposing cities. Its a real worry i can tell you :(

DeletedUser

sorry for the remember when but this forum has brought back so many memories.

there is no newspaper in this forum and i bet many a rimmed player like myself would like to know what happened in delos after the first six months. its nearly been a year i think *scratches head* what happened to DI did they get farmed by LD EOD and ER like the old mathchew90 told them they all would in a shared tab Lol. does anyone know who AUs spy/spies were. i have loads of questions i could ask

DeletedUser40827

Everyone takes inactives don't cry about it when you do it also. If you don't want inactives then kick them or intern them faster.
Who are you referring this to? because I wasn't the one crying about it, Maciver was on about how we were only taking LD inactives and I only contradicted him on how they were taking our inactives. smilodon who are you and you don't even play in Delos

DeletedUser

lol, refer to my post for my exact words. You'll find that I never mentioned MoW taking ExLD's inactives... so don't know where you got that idea from.

About smilodon... he plays in delos. You mean you haven't figured out who he is yet? lol

DeletedUser29066

sure is nice to see some activity in these forums again:)

DeletedUser

would you care to enlighten me, i could tell you who smilodon fatalis is, just send me a pm, i keep them private

DeletedUser

Who? Never heard of him

there was so much account trading and city trading in LD, nobody really knows who anyone is. smilidon fatalis under that pseudonym does no play in delos but under his old name he did, he seems to be trying hard to conceal his identity and is denying that he is the person i think he is, the person i think he is has a forum ban for some reason, and smilidon fatalis conveniently started his account the same time as that account was banned. plus those importamnt people he refers to have grassed him up to me in anonymous rep comments