Newspaper The Actium Wonder Issue 1!

DeletedUser31161

The Actium Wonder
Issue 1!​

A Note From The Author​
Actiums first good newspaper. well some of this newspaper cant be filled out because BP hasn't ended but i thought i would just do this now. there will be a ton more later.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Articles

Athens Player All Over
Athens players have taken over the world more than half the population of this world is players from Athens. Some Athens players and alliances:

Alliances coming from Athens
-Band of Brothers
-Wolf Pack
-Bamfs
-and many more that i don't recognize

Players From Athens That I Have Meat
-Tropical Land
-Mrepnguin244
-Ronan dawes
-Lady Pandora
-BlackReaper80
-and many more i just haven't meat or changed their name
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
An Interview With...

I will be doing interviews with players. if you are chosen please right the answers truthfully.

Facts

Top 5 players
-1. Mrpenguin244
-2. Mrpenguin244
-3. Mrpenguin244
-4. Mrpenguin244
-5. Mrpenguin244
Top 5 Alliances
-1. Digital Hammer
-2. Digital Hammer
-3. Digital Hammer
-4. Digital Hammer
-5. Digital Hammer
Wars

Top 5 Player ABP
-1. Mrpenguin244
-2. Mrpenguin244
-3. Mrpenguin244
-4. Mrpenguin244
-5. Mrpenguin244
Adds​

So an add is something a player wants to advertise something he just talks to me IN GAME OR HERE says what he wants advertised and it will be in the next issue.
Pic of the Week​

The Pic of the week is a random pic i find in game that is funny, cool, outstanding, lesson teaching, etc. anyway if you want to place and idea for a pic of the week just message me IN GAME

DeletedUser

Next time, put some effort into it to make it a worthwhile read.

DeletedUser31161

Ya i am gonna do that for my next one whwn BP ends! I just wanted people to start giving ideas and looking at what i have.

DeletedUser

Naughty bear,me,Kosta athens players.
Wolf pack,Bamfs are a athens alliance?????? When did that happen there was no alliance like that there.... Good job though.

DeletedUser31161

Wolf pack started in Athens.

Bmafs founder is from Athens

DeletedUser31161

Hmmm. Btu L3G3 guy has been doing it the last 2 years on ever new world

DeletedUser4577

I started my own in Heraklion with no ties with anyone else.

DeletedUser3393

I like the idea, but since this is not an official issue, maybe call it issue 0?

DeletedUser18636

... I hope you'll put more effort into the real one =)))

DeletedUser31161

Ok can i ask u people what am i exactly supposed to do when BP isnt over. Any bright ideas. Really this is just an outline. If u want to see what they will look like look into Sparta. But these will have more

DeletedUser3393

I say wait for the BP to be over.. in the meanwhile maybe just do a piece on some premades or some top players from other worlds.

DeletedUser31161

can a mod change the name of this to The Actium Wonder Issue 0!

DeletedUser31161

actually i am not going to do a newspaper RL getting in the way of things. :(