The activity amazes me...

DeletedUser51718

Not a single post for over 24 hours yesterday, oh wow :eek:

DeletedUser51718

Would atleast provide entertainment for sideline forum posters like me :cool:

DeletedUser

There's nothing to talk about. All what people seem to post these days is whining and complaining about gold, it's rather annoying and very repetitive. Where are the good old days where people posted PNPs? No one seems to post anything similar to that anymore.

DeletedUser31385

There's nothing to talk about. All what people seem to post these days is whining and complaining about gold, it's rather annoying and very repetitive. Where are the good old days where people posted PNPs? No one seems to post anything similar to that anymore.

Well... most of the older people are gone. Activity declined and nobody posted them anymore.

DeletedUser

Well... most of the older people are gone. Activity declined and nobody posted them anymore.

Well, it's natural that there are players who will quit the game permanently, every game goes through such a cycle. But then again I see plenty of old faces in this server, so even though many are gone, there's still the somewhat few of us :D

True though, I am yet to see a PNP in the latest worlds.... maybe later, we wait :rolleyes:

DeletedUser31385

The last PNP was two months ago so I don't know. I guess just hope for one soon.