The Aegean League (Ocean 71)

DeletedUser

THE AEGEAN LEAGUE

Background

Unnerved by the appearance of an unspoken alliance between land-based brigands and sea-based pirates in the region; King Axynyxa, ruler of the City-State of Axynyxa, began working towards the formation of a formal alliance among various island City-States in the area.

But constant diplomatic squabbling, blood feuding, resource raiding, and even outright warfare among the islands' City-States made King Axynyxa's hopes seem like a fading dream.

Finally, after years of effort, King Axynyxa persuaded two neighboring City-States to ally with the City-State of Axynyxa, and The Aegean League was formed!

A Personal Message from The Arkhon

Greetings from Arkhon Axynyxa of the mighty City-State of Axynyxa. I would like to invite you to join with me in the growth of The Aegean League - an alliance of the City-States of this and other islands throughout the region.

Together our mutual defense against the threat of invasion and conquest from outsiders is insurmountable. Our own merchant fleets travel in safety, knowing that our combined Navies are always there to protect them. The benefits of free trading among the City-States of this alliance will lead to an age of peace, prosperity and enlightenment for all.

I have always regretted the lack of such an alliance in our area, and with the blood oath that we will enter into today, The Aegean League will fill that void.

Join with me as we journey into history! Long will the name of The Aegean League echo in the minds of men!

Regards, Axynyxa of Axynyxa

Mission

The mission of The Aegean League is as follows;

1} Provide all member City-States with mutual defense against invaders whether by land or by sea.

2} Ensure all member City-States enjoy open access to markets for goods, worship of the Gods of their choosing, and the advancement of knowledge.

3} Expand the alliance.

Leadership Council

Arkhon Axynyxa of Axynyxa - Founder and Leader
Stratekhos cossiedoc of Mardonius city - General of The Armies
Nauarkhos (your name here) - Admiral of The Navies
Arkherald (not appointed yet) - Chief Ambassador
Master Merchant (not appointed yet)

Achievements

Through Arkhon Axynyxa's leadership, The Aegean League has grown to become the premier alliance operating totally out of Ocean 71. But as The Arkhon is fond of saying, "Ocean 71 is not enough."

Last edited by a moderator: