The Agoge System: A Xi Premade

DeletedUser

-Achilles-, have you been reading the thread.

1. I told you to mind your own buisness
2. I was not active til July and i got suspended so i just started up again 3 weeks ago and i actually do something with my life so on weekdays, i am only on for about 3 hours at night

DeletedUser345

But I have a life :p

I go swimming every Sunday, play football competitively and adore sports

DeletedUser

I am not saying you don't have a life, i am saying stop posting on my thread unless you are talking about pacts or something like that

DeletedUser

He isn't joking, but you might not be worthy enough for Shine to war with. Achilles probably wants to fight an alliance with at least more than one member, right?

DeletedUser

Alright i decided since -Achilles- and toast beat me to it, i will not have a XI premade but once XI opens you'll see what i do

DeletedUser

Kay... Lets see if what you do in the new world. Hope you have good fortunes wherever you go.

DeletedUser

-Achilles-, have you been reading the thread.

1. I told you to mind your own buisness Your not the boss of him
2. I was not active til July why because of your so called 'life'?and i got suspended so i just started up again 3 weeks ago and i actually do something with my life so on weekdays, i am only on for about 3 hours at night Alright I get it, you have a life so you only go on for 3 hours a day

My comments there

DeletedUser

I wouldn't want a leader that made such a simple mistake like that i want to have trust in a leader and know that he would fight hard for my safety and not make a stupid decision that gets me killed instantaniously

DeletedUser

Why did he think changing the name would help it doesn't deny the fact that he has been proved wrong about his grepolis life 53 times