The Alliance of HUNTERS !!

DeletedUser

Hello Guys .

I am the Leader & founder of the Alliance called HUNTERS in short HUNT , our Alliance has migrated here from another game 3 days ago , currently we are 55 members Who have to ambition to grow very fast .

We do not Desire Conflict we are a peaceful Alliance that goes by their own Rule , We will not Fight until & unless it is necessary.

Our Motto is = Honor - Unity - Nation - Trust

In here all of the players are like a Family , we Respect each other , we Protect each other & we take care of our Friends & Allies , the Example of our unity can be seen from the fact that all of us have migrated here at once.

We were the Number 1 Alliance in our Previous holding that position for more then 1.5 years , All of us have a good Experience of games like these that is the reason we are growing really fast. In just 3 days we have gotten from 470 to 157th in Alliance Ranking , i know it may not look that Big to you but for us it is just a fresh start .

Our Objective is to be the Number One Alliance , i know it sounds a little impossible , but you will never know until you Try & We will Try , we are not the kind of people who will give up.

It is Nice to meet to you All here , I Hope All of is get Along

Best Regards
PRimeX

Last edited by a moderator:

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Bit pointless of you joining this world and making an alliance... You won't get that far as this world is old and has massive powerful alliances on it.

What Ocean are you based in? You should of gone on Kappa as that's the newest world so far.

DeletedUser

Well Where is Fun if there are no Powerful Enemies

True but this world has started for at least 5 months now so It's a bit old and you guys might have been the #1 alliance in an other game for 1.5 years which is Wow for GP but your newbies at Gp at the moment
My advice is that you should gather as much exp as you can from ETA and then join the new world LAMBDA when it opens

DeletedUser

Well As Our Leader Has Already Mentioned that We Are A Peace loving Alliance, We Do Hope A Favorable Response From You Guys. Its Not That Often Than 100 Members Alliance Shifted From any Server To This Game. We Wish That We Will Be Welcomed And Given Some Space In Early days Especially From Our neighboring alliances. Rest Its All About game and Brotherhood.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
For now you'll be peace loving but Grepolis is a war game and is based on war, "if you want peace then prepare for war" That's how My alliance "The Elite" Succeeded.

I am the founder of The Elite btw, look me up on Eta if you want. What Ocean are you gus in?

DeletedUser

For now you'll be peace loving but Grepolis is a war game and is based on war, "if you want peace then prepare for war" That's how My alliance "The Elite" Succeeded.

I am the founder of The Elite btw, look me up on Eta if you want. What Ocean are you gus in?

We are Currently Spread Through many oceans , we are Trying to Reorganize our Selves ^_^

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Not a good idea. That's just being like Warriors of Ares and they haven't got no where, Everyone attacks them and looks down on them.

I suggest you guys stick in one ocean, build up in that Ocean, dominate it then spread to your neighbouring Oceans. My alliance did that and now we are rank 6 in the world and rising! :D

DeletedUser

Thanks for the Advice , We Appreciate that , We are trying to Do it now

^_^

DeletedUser

Not a good idea. That's just being like Warriors of Ares and they haven't got no where, Everyone attacks them and looks down on them.

I suggest you guys stick in one ocean, build up in that Ocean, dominate it then spread to your neighbouring Oceans. My alliance did that and now we are rank 6 in the world and rising! :D

Yes you are right, but the point is we are new in this game. Most of the players in our alliance are still getting used to of this game and its strategies. I am sure with the help of people like you and lots of others we will be able to reorganize ourself and play this game in its true spirit.

DeletedUser

we'll GL to your alliance. Our alliance started late and we are doing OK, not sure we looked at peace, as our best growth option.

your objective is a good one .... but, I don't think your going to get it without a war or 2 in this sever

Last edited by a moderator: