The Alliance of Reign

DeletedUser

Friends bonded together from distant worlds, Pirates and Warriors alike, bringing the knowledge and wisdom from past experience to bring a new and fun alliance to Eta.

If you are bored with your alliance, if you feel that your intelligence far exceeds those around you and want to join together with those who thrive on the many aspects of this game, then this may be the alliance for you.

We ask only that you are active and not afraid of what this game has to offer. We are a very active and aggressive alliance put use our intelligence in how we play. We are not here for protection or to play savior for those who find them selves being farmed by others as we thrive together, each of us can hold our own.

To apply:

tell us about yourself, style of play, what you want to accomplish here and just your personality in general.

Send a message in game to:

Demeclies: Alliance Founder

Cassaundra: Pirate Queen

Gauntlet: Military Mastermind

27310253.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well i dunno about accomplishing her, but i will try accomplish her whatever that means

DeletedUser

I decided to create an account on Eta with my friends Demeclies and Cassaundra. Demecilies is a very accomplished Leader in another browser game we played together and Cassaundra was a great leader but then decided to stop leading and became the most feared female pirate on the entire server. She left the game as the top offensive score player.

My main account and server resides on Alpha which I joined the top Tribe on grepolis, TW-Shadow. From my 3 years of playing browser games I have not seen an organization as organized and skillful as TW-Shadow. My goal is to bring what I have learned on Alpha and share it with the new and old players that play on Eta.

My mission on Eta is simple. Have a lot of fun, play with skilled players, and most of all kick a lot of ARSE!! If you like what we are about and want to be part of a lively atmosphere you should send me a private message.

My motto is
"It is better to Reign in hell, than to serve in heaven."

Last edited by a moderator: