The alliances in Gythium (till now)

• Thread starter Hagop abroumian
  • Start date

DeletedUser

South West:24F,Slashers.
North West:Order of St Michael,Syntax Error,Divine Destruction,Cloak and dagger.
South East:Arrow to the Knee,the kings premade.
North East:BP Hunterz,Crazy Monkey Bandits.

So what do you think who will control which ocean??? (By looking at the premades of course)

My opinion is that there will be a big fight for control in NW

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19554

west side will defiantly dominate in the beggining but will it hold

DeletedUser

Yeah but my question is which alliance for which ocean?

DeletedUser18705

You guys don't even know where my premade is starting. I'lll make an annoucement:

HERE HERE
The official King of Gythium (See the Official Newspaper thread) decrees his alliance will go southeast. And now looking at how little competion we have with other premades I know it was the right choice :)

DeletedUser18705

Go South-East. We should arrange a time for both us to join at the same time so we end up on the same island and I can farm you.

DeletedUser12324

Should be interesting, a good amount of pre-mades and from what i can see no real elite alliances just hard working ones, should be a good game.

DeletedUser

If this list were updated you would be able to see that there are a fair few pre-mades in all the oceans, should be a good game :D

DeletedUser

shame about all the premades, might have considered joining if not lol

DeletedUser22940

or you can join and show all them why they are not the way to go :)

DeletedUser

shame about all the premades, might have considered joining if not lol

the announced ones aren't so bad. I'm hoping there won't be any any unanounced Alphadarians that come in an take the server by storm.

But thats because I think alliances should be a mix of noobs and vets

DeletedUser

the announced ones aren't so bad. I'm hoping there won't be any any unanounced Alphadarians that come in an take the server by storm.

But thats because I think alliances should be a mix of noobs and vets

I agree but some times the veterans are such a bunch of a** holes thinking they rule the whole world and putting noobs down and putting them off the game. god i been playing for nearly 2 years and its getting worse

DeletedUser

yes i hope no one makes a spartan alliance in northwest it will be my main target since i hate that type of alliance