The alliances in Gythium (till now)

• Thread starter Hagop abroumian
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Maybe we will see something "EVEN MORE OUSTANDING" than what we have witnessed already.

DeletedUser

Too early? maybe..maybe not

No doubt those who were slow starting will get their act together and try to push back, but for me the interesting bit comes when folks start looking to expand and claiming their 2nd city

DeletedUser

Did i say the world was decided?

I just said the Tiny Teddies have done very well.

how have they done well? because they were some of the first in a world and there for first to have a chance at bp?
wow come on give others a chance then make some valid comments

oh hello rygarr its been a while mate

DeletedUser

Well, considering the teddies have 18000+ attack points and the closest is -HaVoC- on 3844 points has to say something about how well they are doing...

DeletedUser2663

Tiny teddy avg abp per player = 263
Havok = 56
Armageddon = 109.

BP is over for nearly everyone at this stage except the late joiners but these are very convincing stats. Havent seen these kind of stats since NmE on zeta and well, they dominated. Future looks promising so far

DeletedUser

how have they done well? because they were some of the first in a world and there for first to have a chance at bp?

I gave others a chance. I commented positively on both Tiny Teddies and Arrow to the Knee.

DeletedUser17045

how have they done well?

Well all I have to say is take a look at the rankings across the board and then you tell me how we are doing.

because they were some of the first in a world and there for first to have a chance at bp?

This is not entirely true. Although we had a few players get out of beginners protection first, it still didn't mean that we had targets to hit. If anything, the first few hours of the end of beginners protection was quite slow. A lot of people were still in beginners protection.

Every day you play in this world you're given a chance. What more do you want? Also, his comments are quite valid. Who are you to say that they are not?

DeletedUser22940

There's a Coalition already.....May the Gods of Gythium save us..."The School Girl Coalition" is coming for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool::pro:

DeletedUser2663

Sad to say this one isnt even worth a PnP about. last coalition i saw was good and deserved a PnP. This one is a joke though lol.