The Alliances that make up this World

DeletedUser

The Alliances that i think are capable of bringing out a challenge or will bring up a challenge are;

Rank 1: Night Fall
Rank 5: Ravenclaw
Rank 7: The 13th Legion
Rank 8: Redwood Originals
Rank 26: Pirates Of Idalium

If your not in the List then your just a side show ;P
But dont worry there are those alliances that have the capability to show their worthiness through their stats.

DeletedUser11886

Ugh, I'm worried about Night Fall... they seem to be recruiting more... now its a matter of time to see if Night Fall will turn from an elite alliance to a MRA or if these members are truly worth it... I mean no offense, I'm just bringing this up. Can someone in Night Fall tell me if this is a merge or a sudden expansion of members?

DeletedUser23516

Night Fall+Red Mist(Bro Allliance)=New Night Fall

DeletedUser

Ugh, I'm worried about Night Fall... they seem to be recruiting more... now its a matter of time to see if Night Fall will turn from an elite alliance to a MRA or if these members are truly worth it... I mean no offense, I'm just bringing this up. Can someone in Night Fall tell me if this is a merge or a sudden expansion of members?

Merge.

DeletedUser

The facts remain Night Fall is at the top.

Were still going to have the best average after the merge,
Best ABP
were Rank 1 alliance now
great leadership

DeletedUser

The merge was to our benefit, that is all.
Were still the best :)

prove me wrong

DeletedUser

Nothing like blowing your own trumpet :)

but saying that if you have one why not blow it

DeletedUser11886

Nice ;) But how widespread are you all now? I'm not bothered to take a look at the map :) (I'm just asking a friendly question)

DeletedUser

changes to that will be made soon, were going to dominate other oceans sooner or later wont we, either through wars or expansion on other alliances. :)

im not trying to say much but yh i wont say were the best of the best yet, other alliances may appear with best features which might out shine ours and thats what im hoping for ;) graeme0161 ;P

DeletedUser13459

Gee your arrogant! I use to think night fall were the alliance to strive for but why change a good thing? All bragging about how good you are will do is get everyone against you. And if you really were that good you wouldn't even be considering expanding by recruitment. You would be fighting. And if you were that good you would already know all this...

Also sorry for the dubble post but I can't seem to edit my first one on my phone.. I would just like to add that I'm not discounting what members of nightfall have done thus far I'm just saying that their leadership might need to rethink their strategy if they wish to stay the number one alliance in this world for a long time

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23516

We are expanding by fighting. 36 Cities. 1.5 times as many as anyone else (24 by Ravenclaw) Look at the top ABP too. Night Fall has a comfortable lead. We didn't 'recruit' all these new players, we merged our two alliances.

DeletedUser13459

im assuming that you started to post before i finished my second post.... all im saying is that this is not what an elite alliance map looks like at this stage of a world (if ever) night fall map and if you are not careful you are going to end up with the entire world against you

DeletedUser11886

Francis has a point, you guys are far too widespread. (BTW thanks for the map! +REP!) You have quite a few rim cities, (Probably from people being conquered) but You are spread over a widespread 5+ oceans... correct me if I'm wrong.

DeletedUser

Who cares?
Most of us are in O44.
Those of our members who's not in O44 will have to move against and into O44.
Of course we're not that stupid that we think we can gain control over 5 oceans.

We won't deny good players just because they were unlucky with their positioning of their first city.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser345

I agree with Francis... you made this thread simply because you become rank 1 and wanted to brag about it, getting you very negative publicity. As for that map you cannot defend it... 'unlucky positioning' stuck on the rim three oceans away is not 'unlucky positioning' their 48 hours+ away. I would rather choose a smaller, active and close member who could be trained and would at least actually be useful in a fight. Night Fall have made a bad move painting a big target above there head, they should have just creamed the crop from their academy alliance instead of merging and bringing in all the people.

DeletedUser

I agree with Francis... you made this thread simply because you become rank 1 and wanted to brag about it, getting you very negative publicity. As for that map you cannot defend it... 'unlucky positioning' stuck on the rim three oceans away is not 'unlucky positioning' their 48 hours+ away. I would rather choose a smaller, active and close member who could be trained and would at least actually be useful in a fight. Night Fall have made a bad move painting a big target above there head, they should have just creamed the crop from their academy alliance instead of merging and bringing in all the people.

Oh, I see you can read the threadstarters mind since you know why he made the thread.
I don't care if we're number one or number ten, two days ago we were number 3/4 and we still knew we are one of the best in here.
That's facts.

We could have three full alliances if we were an MRA, we have under 50% of the alliance-cap.
We have the best average points, and ABP pr player of the real competitors.
We have conquered 36 cities, Ravenclaw is the next with 24.
3/5 top ranked players are from Night Fall.

And you cry about what you mean is negative publicity?
Well I don't care about that when I look at the stats mentioned above, and I think the majority would think the same.

DeletedUser345

Oh, I see you can read the threadstarters mind since you know why he made the thread.
I don't care if we're number one or number ten, two days ago we were number 3/4 and we still knew we are one of the best in here.
That's facts.

We could have three full alliances if we were an MRA, we have under 50% of the alliance-cap.
We have the best average points, and ABP pr player of the real competitors.
We have conquered 36 cities, Ravenclaw is the next with 24.
3/5 top ranked players are from Night Fall.

And you cry about what you mean is negative publicity?
Well I don't care about that when I look at the stats mentioned above, and I think the majority would think the same.

It is quite clear he made this thread to brag just look at what he has said.
I didn't doubt that you were a good alliance did I?
Cry? I was just stated my opinion that this thread has only caused you negative publicity.