The Alliances that make up this World

DeletedUser

Who cares?

Probably your players on the outskirts of your areas if you carry on upsetting people, then again "who cares" could be your attitude to themif they lose a city or two

Well I don't care about that when I look at the stats mentioned above, and I think the majority would think the same.

Sorry, I disagree
I am the opposite, I personally do not care about being number 1, best average, best attack battle points, at this point,

This world is still young, 75% of the players in this world have not got a 2nd city yet, there are a lot of good attacking players, that are poor builders,
so these players are slow starters, in the rankings you value so much, they will come good soon I am sure.

So IMO you cannot judge any alliance at the moment, this game is a marathon not a sprint

also If you wanted to think about winning a world (world of wonders booo!) location is the most important thing, and like others have pointed out you are spread out, ok you dont care!!!! I understand you are ruling the world at this moment, but it is always something to consider, and there is plenty of time for you to rectify this

DeletedUser13459

thankyou! +rep to those that expanded on my points :)

as graeme0161 just said, all you current conquest count means is you have built faster at the start of the game, and got a head start on many. there are still lots and lots of oceans where no one is at conquest yet.

yes you have had a good start to the world but dont go around thinking that you have it won already and that you can do whatever you want thats all im saying

DeletedUser

No stopping them now ;)
My Little Pwnies look to be merging in to Night Fall, some body is a little wheeler dealer in Night Fall :)

DeletedUser23516

No stopping them now ;)
My Little Pwnies look to be merging in to Night Fall, some body is a little wheeler dealer in Night Fall :)

Lol wut?

If its true you are learning about my alliance faster than I am :p

DeletedUser

constantly checking grepo stats, its like an addiction :)

If not a merger then a mass stampede from the Pwnies in to the Night ;) did you like what I did there

DeletedUser23516

Clever. They have had members coming over, but it is not a merger.

DeletedUser

Probably your players on the outskirts of your areas if you carry on upsetting people, then again "who cares" could be your attitude to them if they lose a city or two
We've not been losing any cities so far, and if our players call for support when they need it then I think we will keep it that way for a while.
I don't care what you guys think of my players positioning, but of course I care about my members. what I care about is that they're moving in the right direction.
Moving your empire over 1 ocean is not impossible
Think of all the good players you missed because you absolutely wouldn't recruit in any other oceans than O45.

also If you wanted to think about winning a world (world of wonders booo!) location is the most important thing, and like others have pointed out you are spread out, ok you dont care!!!! I understand you are ruling the world at this moment, but it is always something to consider, and there is plenty of time for you to rectify this
Since it's probably 15 months until we reach the WW-era, we don't you guys come back then and complain about how spread out we are?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its called a forum, forums are used for discussion/debate, just because people have opposing views to you, does not mean they are crying moaning, wrong or right.

I understand what you are saying and there is nothing wrong with it, possibly a good idea, however I much prefer a smaller compact group, ok we may miss out on some great players only recruiting in 45, but I know I can support my furthest member should he shout within 5 hours, its just my view, I will try 100% not to lose any city. I am really not complaining people play in different ways.

your over 50% of the alliance cap now ;) are you now classed as an MRA

line cast will I catch something

DeletedUser

your over 50% of the alliance cap now ;) are you now classed as an MRA

line cast will I catch something

That's the most stupid thing I've ever read on this forum. :)

DeletedUser11886

MLP actually is unstable. They even asked to join The Legends of I.G.E... like really?

DeletedUser

MLP actually is unstable. They even asked to join The Legends of I.G.E... like really?
The reason alot of their players joined us is because some of them have been very active in our operations against League of Legends.

DeletedUser11886

I see. Is there anyone here that is (or used to be) in MLP? Is there something with your leadership or the whole of the alliance as a problem? Or is it a secret merge :p Sorry, I'm nosey!

DeletedUser

Buzzer used to be active here I think, he'll probably see your post :)

DeletedUser

We merged with ProjectX (red mist) as they were our brother alliance.

What?? you was in Seal Team 6 before your moved to Night Fall,
are you are saying you Seal Team 6 was the brother alliance to Project X AKA Red Mist, who were the sister alliance to Night Fall,

Lol this world is so Inbred with all these brother and sister alliances becoming one!
(I am sure in some countries this is illegal) ;)

DeletedUser

we did not ask to join legends of IGE one of your diplomats asked us for a merge do you want to go to war

DeletedUser

What?? you was in Seal Team 6 before your moved to Night Fall,
are you are saying you Seal Team 6 was the brother alliance to Project X AKA Red Mist, who were the sister alliance to Night Fall,

Lol this world is so Inbred with all these brother and sister alliances becoming one!
(I am sure in some countries this is illegal) ;)

Just to make this very clear
Night Fall has never had any relationship with Seal team 6
Red mist /Project X has never had any relatinship with Seal team 6.

We have some members from Seal team 6, but no NAP, no pact, no war, no academy, no brother alliance.
Simple

DeletedUser

Graeme it isn't we were going to go to war with them anyway and we probably would have won now our chances have greatly increased as well as most of the players who are within a reasonable time distance from them are ponies