Newspaper The Ammon Times

DeletedUser34939

Hey ammon, you've got a first class chance to scoop the competition!

Extra extra, read all about it, Butter melts under fire from LS!

Hey, if ya can't run an alliance you can always fall back on your media empire.

DeletedUser

Whoa Mojo... You just went Eastbound on Ammon ... Not cool...

On-Topic stuff - Would love to know when you post ur 1st edition Ammon.

DeletedUser41656

Ammon has hit VM, for obious reasons ofcourse. If somebody else wants to do Ammons job, we would appreciate, as fun newspapers are always nice to read :)

DeletedUser

I will be doing my paper as my last contribution the thebes, i will be back in 2 weeks approx and will fight LS to the end when i actually have an internet connection and dont have to use my phone.

The paper will also include my reasons for VM, DT's upheaval with Smilo, Tyrones reports, and the Inside Butter falling scoop from my end.

Not to mention several hate mail that i recieved from players who seem to think that i ran to VM to avoid a fight. Which everyone will have a laugh at.

I still have the original Interviews from certain top 12 alliances, though might be a bit outdated.

Sorry guys and i will see you when i get back.

DeletedUser34939

omg jerro give it a rest, not a single person believes you or cares to hear your excuses for running into VM. Nobody will laugh at the mails you post, unless you are referring to laughing at you.

take what dignity you have left and slip quietly away into the night.

DeletedUser

omg jerro give it a rest, not a single person believes you or cares to hear your excuses for running into VM. Nobody will laugh at the mails you post, unless you are referring to laughing at you.

take what dignity you have left and slip quietly away into the night.

naaaw mojo, im glad you take the time to write your feelings towards me :D

i wake up dreaming about you every day :pro:

DeletedUser

Guys, I hate to be that guy, but if you have something going on between you two take it up in the mails.

Poor Jorisva is tired from off-topic posts everywhere!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so what your saying is...its completely a coincidence that both times you met any form of resistance you HAD to go on VM? HOWEVER, you did have the time to participate in the externals during these vacation. oooooooook.

DeletedUser34939

mina, if he mentions putting something in the paper, and we talk about that item that's going in the paper in the paper thread that isn't off topic.

DeletedUser

4RkVDz3.png

DeletedUser

lol Tyrone :D

So then.. now since Ammon is gone, who will be doing these newspapers?

DeletedUser

Why don't you take the initiative in your hands? I'm sure you can make something wonderful.

Not sure if sarcastic, or being real :p

hmm, regardless, you're right, I should try it once. Providing the questions and interviews wouldn't be a problem, but the format is a pain, it almost feels like writing a report to a professor! lol

DeletedUser30490

Not sure if sarcastic, or being real :p

hmm, regardless, you're right, I should try it once. Providing the questions and interviews wouldn't be a problem, but the format is a pain, it almost feels like writing a report to a professor! lol
I can help you with format if you want me to:)
Just PM:)

DeletedUser

I will be starting tomorrow on the interviews. So far what I have in plan is to cover all the oceans. Usually, all the newspapers focus on the top 12, which can be very repetitive and boring at times. I thought I should do a sink or swim, and then do interviews with ocean dominant alliances.

I was also thinking of conducting interviews with some of the large players, such as The Lucky Man and some others.

And maybe, I will add a humor section in them too.

What do you guys think? Would it be a good read?