The Anarchists - Thebes

• Thread starter DeletedUser30915
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30915

Finally, a world perfect for Anarchy. :D:D:D Thank you Grep-Team. i won't let You down.

Anarchy (From Merriam-Webster) - A Utopian society of individuals who enjoy complete freedom without government.
Anarchist (From Merriam-Webster) - A person who believes in, advocates, or promotes anarchism or anarchy; Especially : One who uses Violent means to overthrow the established order.

That should help put a lot into perspective.;)
i'd like to keep this simple, as neither i nor You'll have time to waste; and i'll do my best to ensure that nothing needs to be explained further.:)

(P) Motto(Internal) - There is NO "I" in a "TEAM" - It's ALL for ONE & One for All; & while we're at it, we're going to aim for Efficiency over All else, like a Ruthless Sword that doesn't know when to stop.
(SW) Motto(External) - Your Cities will be used to quench our thirst for Anarchy. We Thank YOU for all the Hard-work.

(dip) Diplomacy - Anarchists aren't meant to be Diplomats. We're Cold-Blooded warriors to the bone. We offer no peace, but accept only the pieces we make of our enemies(i.e. All those not part of our team).

(SH) Goal - To be the Best there is to be, or not to be at all.

And Most Importantly...

(pop) Terms of Membership - Smart, Honest, Blood-thirsty (right from the moment of creation) and most importantly ACTIVE Humans. A sense of Humor is recommended, not required. Also, the term Active is defined as "Logging in at least Twice a day not only to expand your cities, but to also interact with the Team and live up to all the Regular Requirements (henceforth, referred to as RR) expected of each member". Also, regarding players' Grepolis Experience; i believe that even a novice can get to the level of a pro in a very short span, hence that isn't a requirement. Especially since i'm there, novices can count on the best help available anything grep related, and quite a lot of other things non-grep as well. The only real requirement of a member is to have heart of a warrior combined with the mind of a strategist.

Regarding RRs - Every member will need to fulfill certain RRs which can be a variety of tasks. For Example, Player A & Player B need to scout their area for prime targets, and once a target is chosen, they will need to co-ordinate in a successful conq. Player C & Player D will be providing def support to Player A & Player B for this Op. There will be time limits for these RRs, and the players will be provided with guidance to accomplish them; and also help, if found necessary.
If a player repeatedly(More than ONCE) ignores their RRs, or is found lacking in it's completion, they will be given an opportunity to come to terms with reality with only "1" warning, depending on the situation. It will either be a warning to quickly adhere to the Terms of Membership or a Warning that they are about to be invaded by us. Either ways, it will be the last Warning. You only get One shot, One opportunity.

Hence, only the Blood-thirsty Ruthless Warriors might want to join us as the faint-hearted may soon find that they have bitten off more than they can chew.

Also, regd so called "Positions", let me make something clear right from the start. There is work to be done, and if you cannot do it, then it will be handed over to someone who will do it. You will not be kicked out, neither humiliated, nor demoted, as there is only one level for an Anarchist i.e. to be GOD. Titles/Positions of authority are "namesakes" and are only used to help the Team. Just being a Leader or a Mod, doesn't entitle you to anything more than the TEAM. In fact, such duties should be viewed as an opportunity to help the Team Excel.

If anyone has any questions, please ask them in this thread. There is quite a lot that i haven't talked about so far, but what has been said is a MUST to be considered before you ask about the rest.
________________________________________________________________________________________

As of now, the only post that we will look to fill up is that of a Forum Mod. All other posts will be duly filled as needed, and as earned by the members.

Last but not the Least. We're not going for any specific ocean in the start. We're going right for the core i.e. 44/54/45/55. If we gather sufficient members, we will break ourselves into 4 teams which will be deployed in each ocean separately, and then will work towards securing all the 4 oceans as our core.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do You feel that You can help this Team, and can take all the help from this Team to ensure that it's US who are called the Gods of Thebes. Those who feel that they are cut out for such a journey are welcome to be part of History as it's made.

The rest have been Warned - "DO NOT BE DECEIVED". Anarchy is coming to Thebes.:D

Be Well One & ALL.

S

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30915

A little about me.

i'm S. The Rest ends In Peace.
Best friend of my allies, and Best enemy for the rest. My father taught me right from childhood that "When Wealth is lost, Nothing is lost. When Health is lost, Something is lost. But when Character is lost, EVERYTHING is lost." These words have been the very foundation of my life.
Also, i believe that the real question you have to ask yourself is, "Are you willing to exist or are you willing to be special?" And special is not what someone else thinks of you, but what YOU Think of Yourself.
My favorite saying which very much relates to this game goes something like this: "Only Death can stop me. And until it can find a way to catch up with me, i AM INVICIBLE".

My plan for Thebes isn't to lead us all the way to the end, but more like ensuring that 34 other ppl like me get what they want(which is the same as what i want). Also, i'm ready to bring Anarchy to Thebes Alone or with 34 other ppl (Doesn't matter how). i've learnt from the Best in Sparta (Crash Jones of The Prophets) and i'm about to deliver Better than that here in Thebes. Long live War.

DeletedUser30915

Moved House.

i have joined DW's Team in their premade, so if anyone still wanted to join The Anarchists, you won't be disappointed as we are doing pretty much the same there. It's on the lines of - same game, different name (actually no name as of now).

Here's the link - Premade - Thebes

Be Well All.

S

DeletedUser

You made such an impressive first impression, and you prematurely merged? i suppose, DW does also look very impressive. good choice ;)

DeletedUser30915

DW impressed me as my brother from another mother. The rest was a logical outcome.

Thanks AmmonJerro, i look forward to meeting you on the battlefield. :)

DeletedUser

i thought u left us TGF, then i saw the time you wrote this :D glad to have you on our team

DeletedUser19042

As this alliance no longer 'exists' this will be locked.

If you want it re-opened then you can send me a mail. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.