The Apollonian Times #1 By HadesEmpire

DeletedUser

The Apollonian Times

So here we are, a new world. Apollonia. A thousand players enter on launch day and not surprising we see some MRA's trying their best to recruit as much people as possible. So is there any hot news so far? Well let's start.

The Reckless Rabbies Outbrake

It seems the South-East has been plagued by this infection called the Reckless Rabbies. It's very contagious, affecting Squirrels with only 1200 acorns or more. It's so bad that that the Spartan and Immortal species are succumbing to it's effects. Wait what? Oh sorry... that's my biology homework...

RECKLESS RAIDERS

Squirrels: 36
Average Points: 1318

So this Alliance is the hot topic of today. By far the largest alliance in the game in terms of points. It started off well to be honest but now we know it's real motive. Recruiting nearly every Squirell in the area it already has 2 academies:
Rising Raiders
Akward Silent Raiders

They share the area with Juggernauts and the Immortals so we might see some pesticides being used but the most likely outcome is that the disease will spread...

Professional Analysts say their is still a glimer of hope. There are those squirrels that resisted. :)

Sesame Street
Squirrels: 31
Average Points: 1223

Now this bunch of puppets in squirrel costumes has potential. A few notable names in roster could help find a cure to the disease but it may become an arduous ordeal without some help.

Now looking at some of the smaller alliances, let's head over to North-East now, home of the Killer Klownz Squirrel Klan.

It looks like the smaller squirrels might just get first blood. One group in particular:

MIGHTY CROWN
Squirrels: 12
Average Points: 1183

Now these guys have Killer Klownz to their north and RECKLESS RAIDERS to their south. Most of their members are located on a single island which might prove a good defence. I think they will gather their acorns in the shadow of larger alliances and may prove to become a strong adversary.

Edition 1 by HadesEmpire

Note: Google translate was used for the translation of Squirrel into English.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

does this so called The Reckless Rabbies Outbrake affect any other species living here ;)

DeletedUser32498

The Reckless Raiders probably won't be around in a month. I have the vaccine. :)

DeletedUser19042

Someone peeps negative rep'd me. Looks like I won't make another issue :(

+repped you (gave you your second bar). Don't give up because some noob derepped you.
I'm expecting a second issue!

DeletedUser32498

+repped you (gave you your second bar). Don't give up because some noob derepped you.
I'm expecting a second issue!

Yeah usually you can get those green bars easily. There is something called Karma. Notice tons of red bars in these forums already...

DeletedUser

Awkward Silence is not an academy, in no way. Get you facts straight before posting. - rep

DeletedUser

hahahaha! obviously you don't know jack!

I Beleive This Is Jack...
funny-Jack-Sparrow-sassy-pose_large.jpg

DeletedUser30763

I liked it. There wasn't a your clan sucks compared to my clan in it. It had cute humour (squirrels) and was not a long read. It was good.

Screw the people who -rep you.. they could have just corrected you for an edit.

I gave you +rep and hope to see another one soon.

DeletedUser42393

I liked it. There wasn't a your clan sucks compared to my clan in it. It had cute humour (squirrels) and was not a long read. It was good.

Screw the people who -rep you.. they could have just corrected you for an edit.

I gave you +rep and hope to see another one soon.

I agree with her, I expect a second issue.
+Rep.