the Archangels

DeletedUser31030

"We are The Archangels, our aim is to be the most powerful alliance. We believe in teamwork. If you attack one of us, you attack all of us. And you will suffer the consequences.

Founder: GoldenLara

Do you want to join us?

Do you want to pact with us?

If you want to join us:
1. Be active
2. Be a team player
3. Have a 1200 or more points

Inactivity is rewarded by exile.

DeletedUser

i've attacked 2 of you AND i disbanded your alliance lol
not one of you have returned any attacks.

good team work! yeah join the archangels, you'll win for sure.

DeletedUser5554

archangles...getting tailed by 2 smaller alliances one of which is mostly new players in ABP since july 2012

DeletedUser11965

Do you want to join us?

Man, just seems so easy to get in.

DeletedUser

not only is it easy to get in. you just do a couple of posts in the forum and you become leader!

DeletedUser

what is the point of this alliance? you located on several oceans, doubt serious alliances will want to pact with it and when alliances are ready to attack, the sim players will be hit hard and leave, being considered refugees and eventually quit the game for getting no help or support.

DeletedUser

Hyperboreas, where nooby MRA's thrive and warmongers are punished, exactly why I don't play here

DeletedUser5554

I hear that...glad i have another world to play in also (-:

but SS you should play here its kinda comical one of my members defended 3 times then attacked a player...the archangels academy tried to surrender to me.

DeletedUser

very funny :p I prefer worlds where you can conquer the noobs though, some of them are stubborn and just keep playing after you farm the hell outta them. Worst part is they never really make it challenging by building the wall...

DeletedUser

sim players are proud of their building skills. when you prevent then from building (taking their resources) they will cry lol its kind of funny

DeletedUser

wait till those stubborn can bolt your cities in retaliation ahahha

DeletedUser

I wish they would have added the Hero World bonuses to this world. It'd be much less sim-city like. Plus you could steal their favor so they don't bolt you :)

DeletedUser

Link, people say I'm dumb for showing off my location in my name, but at least it has a few options of location. Shouting Tennessee USA in the location spot isn't gonna help you sleep very well ;) :pro:

DeletedUser7176

ha ha Link I am pretty near you. I live in God's country too. Right across the line. I am a tarheel.

DeletedUser5554

Not really which should be a good indication that you got really off topic i think