The Argonauts - Unit vs Armageddon

DeletedUser

At long last there seems to be some life brewing out on the rim, a brief history on this one. TA and Arm were once allies, I made contact with HEAD BENDER leader of Armageddon to discuss diplomacy and lets just say he didn't agree to it. I then made contact with TA about the same thing and as you probably guessed they accepted it.

One of the major terms installed upon us as part of this diplomacy by TA was that at no time were TU to declare war on Armageddon, for they saw them as brothers. HB's lack of diplomacy skills while deal with both TU and TA and his paranoia began to make things uneasy but we (the joint TU/TA council) didn't feel it warranted any aggressive action.

Then later it was discovered Armageddon had conquered TA inactives without asking. This made TA council very angry after they had worked so hard to ensure the safety of their brothers, so they declared war.

Here is the position of both alliances, Armageddon red and TA in the white.

38272906.png

We here at TU are 100% behind our allies and although the main bulk of our alliance is far from the battle some of our more eastern members are helping in ops and attacks. However we have not and most likely will not have the need to declare all out war on Armageddon.

Your thoughts?

DeletedUser

At long last there seems to be some life brewing out on the rim, a brief history on this one. TA and Arm were once allies, I made contact with HEAD BENDER leader of Armageddon to discuss diplomacy and lets just say he didn't agree to it. I then made contact with TA about the same thing and as you probably guessed they accepted it.

One of the major terms installed upon us as part of this diplomacy by TA was that at no time were TU to declare war on Armageddon, for they saw them as brothers. HB's lack of diplomacy skills while deal with both TU and TA and his paranoia began to make things uneasy but we (the joint TU/TA council) didn't feel it warranted any aggressive action.

Then later it was discovered Armageddon had conquered TA inactives without asking. This made TA council very angry after they had worked so hard to ensure the safety of their brothers, so they declared war.

Here is the position of both alliances, Armageddon red and TA in the white.

38272906.png

We here at TU are 100% behind our allies and although the main bulk of our alliance is far from the battle some of our more eastern members are helping in ops and attacks. However we have not and most likely will not have the need to declare all out war on Armageddon.

Your thoughts?

Should be interesting to see some alliances that aren't in the top 12 ( I'm guessing here ) go to war.As far as I'm concerned , it'll be a good war , but if TU helps then it will be a quick one.

Good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser

Should be interesting to see some alliances that aren't in the top 12 ( I'm guessing here ) go to war.As far as I'm concerned , it'll be a good war , but if TU helps then it will be a quick one.

Good luck to both sides.
They better start runnin but anyway guys I am not a TU concil member so I am not awre on what is going to happen if TU will join in but come on there the sister alliance.We got to protect Bli!

DeletedUser

Well Ta was on the top 12. Although I kicked out an inactive and then DFwest was in the top haha. We are like 1k (not much at all!) behind Dfw but I'm quite sure we will be back in top 12 soon.

Armageddon was intentionally allowing one player to provoke us, to which the rest of the alliance was supposed to pretend they didn't know this was occuring. So they could test us. Look like we passed?

Now we are at war and HB is msgin asking for peace, he has like 3 city players doing diplomacy and they are making up "ops" and having spies. Armageddon is in a rough spot and they could be recruited at any moment.

But does Ta want players like Amrageddon?

Not ATM.

DeletedUser

Well Ta was on the top 12. Although I kicked out an inactive and then DFwest was in the top haha. We are like 1k (not much at all!) behind Dfw but I'm quite sure we will be back in top 12 soon.

Armageddon was intentionally allowing one player to provoke us, to which the rest of the alliance was supposed to pretend they didn't know this was occuring. So they could test us. Look like we passed?

Now we are at war and HB is msgin asking for peace, he has like 3 city players doing diplomacy and they are making up "ops" and having spies. Armageddon is in a rough spot and they could be recruited at any moment.

But does Ta want players like Amrageddon?

Not ATM.

Well said , and good luck with your war ( not that you guys need it ).I was just wondering what if TU didn't get involved , not saying you guys shouldn't , but it would make for a more entertaining war.

@Ash , TU council has lead the alliance this far , I'm sure what ever decision they come to , it will be the right one :).

DeletedUser

Well said , and good luck with your war ( not that you guys need it ).I was just wondering what if TU didn't get involved , not saying you guys shouldn't , but it would make for a more entertaining war.

@Ash , TU council has lead the alliance this far , I'm sure what ever decision they come to , it will be the right one :).
True as i said thier the sister alliance they sit back and do what thier dad tells them to do.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's more like Tu is organizing Ta is acting. Consider it a training excersise.

DeletedUser

It's more like Tu is organizing Ta is acting. Consider it a training excersise.

Huh ? Never considered that , well it should be a good training exercise for them and one of a almost equal match ( not including TU of course ).

@Ash , you're a funny guy :D

DeletedUser

With a recruitment plot to follow the demise of Armageddon leadership as that looks to be the Ta agreed course of action.

DeletedUser17523

Well good luck 2 u. Cant say i can side with TU on anything so guss im with Arm! But there is no risk for our side, if by some slim chance we lose, we canstart a whole new alliance on the west side of the map!

1e5g5l.png

DeletedUser

Alpha's spies, and Armageddons dead weight are the reason for the war.

We will recruit them to AA, yeah Alpha Academy is being replaced, xD
Argonauts Academy, where evaluation will occur to determine the situation.

Christian, wanna reconsider what you've said?

DeletedUser17523

So the Academy of an Academy.... what would that be called? Academy x2?

DeletedUser17523

Oh. But where does TU come in... shouldnt it be Argo Acad - Unit cause then The Argo - Unit matches more?? Cause technecially an alliance's academy's academy is the academy of the alliance, right?

DeletedUser

Argo Acad.. How about The Devas (Devas is a sanskrit term for God)

DeletedUser

Oh. But where does TU come in... shouldnt it be Argo Acad - Unit cause then The Argo - Unit matches more?? Cause technecially an alliance's academy's academy is the academy of the alliance, right?
Come on christian your close to the truth. Just figure it out without asking me to spell it out.

Argo Acad.. How about The Devas (Devas is a sanskrit term for God)

Lol, Why would we name the Ta Acad "god" in a sense when they will be one of the smallest alliances for awhile?