The Argosian League

DeletedUser

Ok everyone, just wondering if you would be interested in joining my alliance. I'm looking for active players who have some experience, but beginners are welcome. I myself am third in command of an 1st place in an ocean alliance in psi, head of an alliance that is part of the 4th largest system of alliances in the entire Chi world, and i have a top 800 in the world city in byzantium. Leave a post if you want to join.

DeletedUser

(SW)(SW)(SW)(SW)(SW)(SW)(SW)(SW)(SW)(SW)(SW)(SW)

A few more achievements:

1: I am head of the Oceans 67 Academy in Chi, and sucessfully led it on an expedition that destroyed the Alliance SPQR

2: I have helped shape the alliance Debbie Does Olympus, in Psi, and now it is first rated in ocean 53.

3: I have won, and continue to win, several decisive battles in the world Byzantium as part of The Plague. I helped to crush Poseidon's Minions

4: In Psi, i am 15th in my entire continent

DeletedUser

Okay... If you want people to take you seriously, give them your grepostats link. People don't listen to accolades when they may be lies...

Just some advice.

Also, I think that you have have a bit of a hard time of it given that you havent had any involvement on the forums in any way until you created this thread.

Get involved around the forums and try to get a premade going for the next world.

You won't have much luck here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes, Grepostats is the only proof . :)

But guys, he's saying the real thing Mr. Don'tHate. Nyanyanya. Though, we're just started in PSI. I would love to take a peek in this alliance you're going to make Mr. Stale. :)

DeletedUser

Huh, don't hate.... how ironic.

You know, who are you to troll? I don't see any of your achievements...

DeletedUser

Well, we're waiting... if you're going to troll, you better be ready to back it up.

DeletedUser

I never claimed to have any extraordinary ability or experience.

I, however, am not attempting to start an alliance.

DeletedUser

Well, that's an awfully weak attempt to redeem yourself. If your going to try to troll a forum, you might as well have the decency to actually be able to back your speech up with some material, which you cannot. The next time you try to criticize someone, i suggest you have a little experience to back your claims first. I have nothing more to say to you except you are a pathetic troll.