The Art of War.

DeletedUser

I know I have recently just started playing grepolis, but I have been hit with so many bright ideas for leadership. (thanks partly to osl11's guide :)). With this in mind, I thought starting my own alliance would be a fun idea. Needless to say, I did not want to part with Narwhals on Lambda, so I decided to wait it out.

Luckily, I did not have to wait long.

I will be starting an alliance called The Art of War. I have expectations of being a severly aggressive, experienced, and sucsessful alliance. I will preach troop count severly, and also expect my members to "want war".

This is either going to be great...
or a total disaster.

I will be starting in the South-West direction.
I am looking for a few leaders to help run things smoothly (experience is a must), and a few open minded, eager to attack members.

If you are interested, let me know.

:D

DeletedUser

Its hard starting an alliance i done it on beta and it was hard to please everyone :)

All the best mate

DeletedUser

I am new to this game. I do however play Kingdoms of Camelot. My alliance there is ranked third. We play on might i have over 10 million in might by myself there. Again i am new to this game and only want to join an alliance.

DeletedUser

interested in joining you

I know I have recently just started playing grepolis, but I have been hit with so many bright ideas for leadership. (thanks partly to osl11's guide :)). With this in mind, I thought starting my own alliance would be a fun idea. Needless to say, I did not want to part with Narwhals on Lambda, so I decided to wait it out.

I will be starting an alliance called The Art of War. I have expectations of being a severly aggressive, experienced, and sucsessful alliance. I will preach troop count severly, and also expect my members to "want war".

or a total disaster.

I am looking for a few leaders to help run things smoothly (experience is a must), and a few open minded, eager to attack members.

Hi there,I joined about a week ago,I'm in MU world and would like to join your alliance,I'm very active player,plaese send me an invetation.thanks

DeletedUser24985

Interested in joining. I'm one of 2 large cities on my island currently and building fast. Everyone is still on their protected immunity currently, but I plan on attacking as soon as I can on some of the smaller cities. Please invite.

or a total disaster.