The Atlantic Elite

DeletedUser

We are a few players, who are dedicated to having a good time. I personally have experience form world Theta. This alliance is NOT an MRA. We do have two small players, but other than that, we are growing. :pro:
We do not want players who will cause trouble. We are located in ocean 64. That is our main ground. If you are very close nearby, you may be able to join, if we feel that you will contribute. The forum is nicely done. I am still making changes, so it will be a perfect communication route.
We are not generally aggressive, but we do have a few ( including myself) ,who can fight a war, with good tactics. To join, ask for an invite, and please don't send a random pact request. We need to know how you feel it is right for us both. We have good leadership, and we are currently growing in ranks in our ocean. Remember, we do not want players who will hide in wars, and we want active players. We already have good players, and if you feel like you can help us grow, send me or my founder a message.
PS: For those who are thinking, "They have the word "Elite" in their name. They must be noobs. We have the word in there, so that we can show others that we are not strong because of numbers, or because we send nasty messages with threats. We are strong because we are here to succeed. For more info, or for complaints (Which i will be happy to hear), post below. Thanks, and good luck where ever you are, or choose to go. ;)

DeletedUser2663

wrong place for this thread, you should of put this in the lambda alliances subsection

DeletedUser2663

only mods can move it. they will get around to it eventually, dont worry.