the attacks of a day..

DeletedUser

Feeling grateful to the person that offered me around 15k bp in about 5hours..
i'll post a part of the most EPIC attacks he's made so far..!!

DeletedUser

my question is why did he start attacking with swords and archers? that's a big no no

DeletedUser

What? You've never been hit by a swordsmen nuke? Those are devastating! Those swords are really really sharp ;)

+rep simply cause I'm jealous.

DeletedUser

Another player kicked out of our alliance, having a moan. god you need to get over it. If you still love us your let us go - lol

What you forgot to add to your reports is the messages he and others got from you -

-please dont attack
-why attack i used to be part of alliance
-i give you info on alliance if you stop attacks

remember these?

DeletedUser

hahahahaha same old robert.. the thing is that i got the proof of what i am talking about..
you don't ;)

be well!!

DeletedUser

What is wrong with those attacks? I attack like that all of the time..

DeletedUser

Another player kicked out of our alliance, having a moan. god you need to get over it. If you still love us your let us go - lol

What you forgot to add to your reports is the messages he and others got from you -

-please dont attack
-why attack i used to be part of alliance
-i give you info on alliance if you stop attacks

remember these?
like i always say, if you have the proof, present it. until then, they're noobish attacks from a player that should know what he's doing. and apparently, he doesn't

DeletedUser

like i always say, if you have the proof, present it. until then, they're noobish attacks from a player that should know what he's doing. and apparently, he doesn't

alright calm down big boy, who took the jam out of your donut

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

a friend asked me to post the following report :p

sorry raiders :pro:

DeletedUser

Well you win some and lose some right? Like the dozen LB cs i've stopped and haven't lost a city. FYI I was going into v mode when that attack landed and wasn't online.

I think I won these, close battles though! What do you call these blubby?

7.png

6.png

5.png

3.png

2.png

1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

again, i call them unfortunate. i don't change my wording based on my alliance or not. but defensive turtling up isn't the way to gain respect

DeletedUser

Yep then there have been over 10 unfortunate attacks for him. But I call those idiotic noobish errors. :)

I am not a turtle I still have offense, quite a bit. But I just don't need to use it. You see I am still ranked top ten as an attacker on zeta, despite me not even trying to attack for over 2 months. I think that should earn enough respect :D

DeletedUser

Yep then there have been over 10 unfortunate attacks for him. But I call those idiotic noobish errors. :)

I am not a turtle I still have offense, quite a bit. But I just don't need to use it. You see I am still ranked top ten as an attacker on zeta, despite me not even trying to attack for over 2 months. I think that should earn enough respect :D

if you haven't attacked in two months, that means you're turtling up lol. proving my point