the attacks of a day..

DeletedUser

I didn't say that I haven't attacked in two months. I said I haven't been trying to attack. Meaning I haven't planned any attacks on targets.

But yes I do have quite a bit of defense. Enough to have some fun. One person vs the number 2 alliance :)

DeletedUser

I want to know how to make this LAND NUKE!

I am really interested to find out how to make this land nuke... the thought NEVER crossed my mind, so I am really intrigued here.

It must be a standard thing. He was so confident this would work, he made 2!

MAKcUfail.jpg

DeletedUser

dambo mate.. i bet you really love that bireme that saved you over there ;)
are you willing to sell it ?? :p

DeletedUser

dambo... if you want to respond to my post, it should make a bigger statement. I show 200 fast transports dying in a harbor from the same player with the same exact unit composition... you show 1 attack with 48 fast transports. Not the same.... thank you. Next.

DeletedUser

Lok, you're just lucky that guy let you keep your city mate. Those attacks were KILLER :cool:

DeletedUser

Indeed devastating nukes Lokp!:D

And you would say that makcu is one of the experienced players...:eek: Who would say?:p

DeletedUser

hahaha this should be called a "Lost NSPG" nuke! Copyrighted!

raiders, I wish those two Lost NSPG nukes were targeted at my cities :D

dambo, find me a recent one that is of the same magnitude as those fully built nukes raiders and I showed, and I will have a talk with that player. Clearly the ones you posted were half built nukes that were sent before LS were constructed and during a window of no biremes in a harbor.

DeletedUser

38546932.png

lol don't care if its full or not I'm just posting which I like :)

DeletedUser

this r normal attacks and few funny attacks also I'm posting this bcs I gained 10k DBP with 1 biremes wave :)

40968523.png

21013871.png

29656502.png

31169068.png

and finally LS attack
16897905.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13439

Great thread!! Quite funny!! Shame I don't experience many attacks like the above though ;)

DeletedUser

Nice spy reports raiders thanks :)

Who let you out of your cave? Go back to hitting rocks together to entertain yourself or something. Even though you will just probably go back to propaganda and lies to your own alliance, it amazes me that they even believe anything you say. :)

DeletedUser

Who let you out of your cave? Go back to hitting rocks together to entertain yourself or something. Even though you will just probably go back to propaganda and lies to your own alliance, it amazes me that they even believe anything you say. :)

And this coming from backstabber raiders who has messed up every alliance he has been in, i mean you even killed off your old alliance DAFT and blamed it on others..

As for hitting rocks together? Hmmmm as long as your head is between the two rocks then i have no issues with it:p