Milestones The award to the person that killed s.e.

DeletedUser

silverfortunecookie-l.jpg

The Silver cookie goes to MTDEWME! who deleted all of their forums and got everyone to hate jack116798 and divingDW when they were founders.

:pro:

DeletedUser

I think DW did a good enough job of that on his own. With all Big gamers leaving the alliance due to his power hungry mentality. He finally got it right and gave up control. He didnt like one thing i did trying to reorganize and clean up a messy and unorganized alliance. Their forums were cluttered and needed an overhaul. I only did what i was asked by so many and I bet that was never brought up because he liked taking the focus of himself and putting it on others. I left because he started spatting about letting Yash back in and putting her on the council. I am sure he railed me after I left even though we were going to start posting more relevent information. I am also pretty sure he deleted what i posted before I left so it was the word according to DW. I will take the credit though and long live SE. For how long i am not sure.

Thanks for the award JB.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just like to note that it wasnt the original DivingDW anymore, it has been a different player for months now.

DeletedUser

SE has been imploding since Melissius left. As of this post, they are down over 71 million points (four million of them in the last three days were all active players) - not all from players going inactive either, take a look at grepostats - there are now six alliances on the first page of grepostats that didn't exist three months ago - all were formed by disgruntled SE players. So many changes in leadership whose continuing lack of communication and lack of any vision is doing what no alliance could ever do to it through attacks. The internal rot continues to this day - active players leaving or getting booted for challenging the leaders? Bah! SE is NOT the alliance I joined, supported and learned from. The team has gone, to be replaced by infighting and finally internal rot. This is not SE, it's something else completely - can't put a name to it, but I'm betting it won't be here by the end of the month.

DeletedUser

SE has been imploding since Melissius left. As of this post, they are down over 71 million points (four million of them in the last three days were all active players) - not all from players going inactive either, take a look at grepostats - there are now six alliances on the first page of grepostats that didn't exist three months ago - all were formed by disgruntled SE players. So many changes in leadership whose continuing lack of communication and lack of any vision is doing what no alliance could ever do to it through attacks. The internal rot continues to this day - active players leaving or getting booted for challenging the leaders? Bah! SE is NOT the alliance I joined, supported and learned from. The team has gone, to be replaced by infighting and finally internal rot. This is not SE, it's something else completely - can't put a name to it, but I'm betting it won't be here by the end of the month.

ummm like I do not know this already...I was the first of the heavy hitters to leave and I do not regret starting masters it has been the best alliance I have been in no joke just have to deal with the founders who are jerks! :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8049

OFA reloded :p

DeletedUser3635

It's so sad to see my screen-name get tarnished :( I'm sorry to the former players of S.E., I did not predict that the player adopting my account would let it lead to such a dramatic end. I'm also sorry that I could not re-join you even though there were multiple times I thought I might be able to, life just isn't allowing me to. I miss all of you guys though, and wish you the best. We may cross paths again as I've gotten an account in Lamia, but I'm not sure how long I'll be able to maintain it. May be a few weeks, may be months, but maybe we'll all hang out again!

DeletedUser12324

The fact that SE lasted as long as it did and was successful as it was is credit as it is so the fact it's falling apart now the world has basically ended isn't surprising, should just be proud of what it achieved in it's best days.

DeletedUser4945

The fact that SE lasted as long as it did and was successful as it was is credit as it is so the fact it's falling apart now the world has basically ended isn't surprising, should just be proud of what it achieved in it's best days.

Thanks for that, Phears. Knowing how difficult it is for alliances to last without consistent, trusted leaders kept me in the game far longer than I wanted to be. In our glory days, we had a great balance of leadership, with kierfrey as our general, dw as strategist and diplomat, and me as mother hen. That, plenty of awesome, loyal players, and a bit of luck made us the alliance to beat. When those ppl gradually left and enga finally became more than an unparalleled player and decided to lead, beat we were.

Good game, good times - miss it, but not being tethered to a game.

Cheers to everyone who stuck it out!

DeletedUser

yeah Epsilon was the hotest server i have ever played in...with some true Lords of War in it;-)
i didnt join since its dawn but along the way i had the HONOUR to meet and be mentored by enga,a great guy and friend that will never be forgotten..later in Corinth i met Miknel and Illuminatio who were old leaders of TE and helped them lead a revival of devils' kid The Enlightened
i miss Lumi by the way:-(

DeletedUser27793

actually i think they were good when the merging between yo serious and enlightened took place those two alliances were too good

DeletedUser27793

and the players in epsilon were epic
every one i met was good
but i dint find any other world as much intresting as epsilon
when i was in pathfinders we had controlled o37 completely

jack116798

Phrourach
we all know it was JB & his girl freind that broke the back of SE . They were very clever at undermining us with there on again of again relationship & account sharing / hacking & other dramas ...... was all very sad .
But the fact is when you loose your top 10 accounts [council members] it is all over .
I am sorry you guys need to moan now when you would not help then .
but I know it is a game but sometimes wonder if you guys do ?
Keep well guys .