the bad company

DeletedUser

is currently looking for players t join active players only who arent shy of a god war
RECRUITMENT REQUIRMENTS

must hate crimsons

must be highley aggressive

must want to take controll of 66

if you want to join and kill crimson scum then post here or pmail me here or ingame

DeletedUser

Intresting and VRoD still hates you!

VROD 4 EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

CASE CLOSED

These rebels are currently being extinguished by the Crimsons

DeletedUser

andy i think you forget son you were the one offering to spy on vrod and crimosn fir me if i gave you resources i can quite easily forward your mails to your leaders so shut yer trap!!!!
and king case open

DeletedUser

andy i think you forget son you were the one offering to spy on vrod and crimosn fir me if i gave you resources i can quite easily forward your mails to your leaders so shut yer trap!!!!
and king case open

lol cabz :D

If i could rep i would.

DeletedUser

lol its true rudi ma man he is seriously fukd up in the head haha
check this out

Andy Dog on 6/7/11 at 3:08 PM
I am not allowed to pass any info I would be in so much trouble if caught.

However, I will spy if I get something in return. That means Reasources, Spells, anything
cabz bii on 6/7/11 at 3:07 PM
what you meen boosting ? yeah any info you can pass will help greatley my freind )
Andy Dog on 6/7/11 at 3:06 PM
YeahA! Dude, If you want me to spy I will I just gonna need some boosting from your alliance

DeletedUser

awful quite now andy ..... the truth hurts so dont suck up my *** in game then try act a twat on here you now look a right twat :)

YOU ARE THE WEEKEST LINK GOODBYE

DeletedUser

I have been waiting for his reply with great anticipation. Looks like he has lost his b***s tho ;) and quite possibly his city when his leaders see this :D

DeletedUser

Guys, I don't find it fun when someone publishes in-game PMs. Call me old fashioned, but personal comms should remain personal...

DeletedUser

LOL what a stupid move on andy dog part. OOOOo Heyyy heyyyy Goood byeeeeee lol too funny

DeletedUser

Well everyone knows about him now. ;)

siggy4jpg.jpg

DeletedUser

exactly he messagedme saying hes going to rim me haha andy look me up in game duh already been rimmd haha

DeletedUser

What?! You've been rimmed by the crimsons?

On a similar note Andy was rimmed too :D

DeletedUser

yeah went on last week and had 149 attacks incomming to all my citys killed of 35+ CS attempts but the enevitable was happening i am still in kappa though ;)

Cs will be build by tueaday and ill be back rising to the top :)

DeletedUser

Good luck with that ;) maybe your uprising wasn't your smartest idea :p

DeletedUser

Good luck with that ;) maybe your uprising wasn't your smartest idea :p
It kept us amused for some time :p
I see that you are competing with Andy Dog's new alliance. give him hell from VRoD for us Cabz