Newspaper The Baris Newspaper Coming Next Friday

DeletedUser32498

That's right folks. I have nothing to do on my spare time so every Friday I will have a new issue of The Baris Newspaper. Starting next Friday I will be talking about players, alliances, stats, etc. If you have a good idea or news story of what should be in my newspaper personal message me in the forum or in game.

Cheers,
David (daveinator007)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32498

i think you should write about the Spartans of Darkness crushing hu-borg, hells angels, and UCS in Baris

Of course I'll include Spartans of Darkness. You guys are the number one alliance right now.

+rep for you. you have a green bar now.

DeletedUser33899

OP Ed

Of course I'll include Spartans of Darkness. You guys are the number one alliance right now.

+rep for you. you have a green bar now.
I personally would like to hear about Hungalitious and his monkey's A.K.A. player RubberTOE and HELLZ A.K.A. HELLZFURY ,For there insightful take on the world baris. in one of your fine editions and also how would one come by a first print ? thank you in advance

DeletedUser32498

Hey Contra Greek. My newspapers are electronic and will stay in The Grepolis Forum where people will be able to discuss them. A new thread for each issue will be started every Friday. I'm trying to get these forums lively because there hasn't been much activity until lately. Anyway I'll try to interview RubberTOE and HELLZFURY ingame. They seem like interesting characters. I'll also interview other alliances.

+rep for you good sir.

DeletedUser32498

I think you should wright an article on how scary Seahorses attacks are and how all the little boys pee there pants when they see them coming. LOL SOD Rules..:)

Not exactly appropriate. lol. 2 posts and already a red bar...

DeletedUser

Here's a story I would like to see.
Why has almost every alliance in the surrounding got a NAP with sirotci?.To my knowledge its only us banana's fighting them.
That's 16 players max against 49 (48 or them are probably one person from what i hear).

Also if you have an obituary section please include Ludi95 as i believe he has finally quit this world.

Nice concept of the newspaper and I hope you keep it up.

EDIT:make that 76 against 17 now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32498

Hello Twit. Anyway my alliance is fighting Sirotci and we are taking a beating the past few days. Maybe both our alliances could work something out. I'll message you ingame.

I'll include the obituary section in my newspaper then. :) Thanks for the idea.

DeletedUser

Good idea with the paper Dave, get these forums a bit more active =)

DeletedUser

Wheres the second issue bud?

Its Saturday and i cant see it.

DeletedUser

Well, so much for this it seems. These forums are as quiet as the world is.

DeletedUser

Game is such that it is hard to keep a running commentary up and running methinks :)

That said, seems the whole "rise and (possible) fall of -Legion-" is the most interesting event atm in Baris.

DeletedUser33899

Game is such that it is hard to keep a running commentary up and running methinks :)

That said, seems the whole "rise and (possible) fall of -Legion-" is the most interesting event atm in Baris.

DAVE may be overwhelmed Legion on the decline Legion South on the rise and S.O.D steadily kicking butt :eek: