THE BASLISK Friend OR Foe

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'll get you the reports. It was finglas, btw, sending 500+ light ships with zero intention of trying for a conquer. As others said, no need for you to bother "retaliating." We'd all die of old age first, of course. Cancer will be cured before you guys take an Evo city and finglas probably isn't shaking in fear of your "wrath" either.

That's not what this is really about though Basilisk and I think you know it. Would you care to see the pile of evidence on your "let's make a backdoor deal with Evo" campaign? They loathe you too so it wouldn't have worked. Still, it does go to your character (and state of mind), of course.

You've tried playing both sides of the fence and basically become the used car salesman of Grepolis. You take in all the refugees from folded alliances. You talk big on taking out Evo and don't. You support your members for crap (their words not mine). You take everything personally without ever considering maybe some of it is legitimate and worth consideration on your part.

The world of Grepolis would be a better place without you. Period. No need to find the report to prove that. It's pretty much common knowledge like you don't need to jump in the water to know it's wet.

DeletedUser

finglas? hmm odd, I maybe wouldn't have put it past a personal ally to try something, but I don't think he has any.. could be wrong.. i've not really given him much notice tbf.. but i know who's cs it was and I don't think there is a connection.. i doubt it in fact..

maybe he got bored lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thank you Krulnak for sending the report. I will know kick and destroy finglas.

Lozza,would you mind posting all the evidence that my alliance:
1)Has a pact with you
2)Have a shared forum with you
3)We have daily talks about battle plans to destroy the coalition
4)Am merging with you
5)We share leadership with you

These are all the things I have been told you think TF has. I think I would notice if we had forums and talks about the coalition and how to destroy it.

DeletedUser

Like I said I do not lie.

Truth.jpg

DeletedUser

Thank you Krulnak for sending the report. I will know kick and destroy finglas.

Lozza,would you mind posting all the evidence that my alliance:
1)Has a pact with you
2)Have a shared forum with you
3)We have daily talks about battle plans to destroy the coalition
4)Am merging with you
5)We share leadership with you

These are all the things I have been told you think TF has. I think I would notice if we had forums and talks about the coalition and how to destroy it.
I have no evidence cos we don't have any of the above with you. To be totally honest I doubt that the leadership would agree to any of them.. ever..

I also don't talk to baslisk about anything much at all and certainly not our plans.. in fact I speak to TDC/AL/TBE/Hive leaders far more than any in TF including Baslisk.

DeletedUser

Hang on a mo.

Finglas has said it was just a BP attack and he had not talked with Evo. We no longer have a pact with AL as you dissolved it so thats fine. Lozza'ssaid that finglas has nothing to do With Evo and from what I know he has no friends there.

This is all fine with me. One of my players send an attack and it just lands before. Thats happend before, its unlikely but it has happend a few times. We dont have a pact so you are pretty much fair game.

I think we are all forgetting we have no pact any more.

DeletedUser

well it's between you guys.. I just wanted to say that we've no relationship with TF.. and as far as I know with fingas.. It was Ron's cs and he's old skool LEGION so I doubt he knows fingas nevermind get him to attack. If it had been an ex-olympian's cs then maybe there could be a connection, but I've never heard anyone mention him and he wasn't a player that anyone ever asked me if he could join, which is usually how i find out about personal allies

DeletedUser

Why would we want a pact with TF?!?!?!?

When I look out upon the sea all I see is RED :)

DeletedUser

and there we have it

Baslisk;
friend of Coco
enemy of Evo

any objections?

DeletedUser

I think I've made my thoughts on the matter of a pact/nap what have you with TF quite clear. Someone from Evo is gonna have to boot me for that to happen.

And...this whole thing has been about Finglas??? Really???? You think Finglas was helping Ronaldb? Give me a moment, I need to collect myself.

OK...

Finglas. Help Ronaldb? LOL. LOL. LOL. Finglas actually did ask me for an invite. I told him no. I didn't even read his appeal. I'm actually quite selective...maybe too selective as I've hit that X far more times than I've hit that plus.

As for Ronald asking anyone for help taking a TF city. Hmmmm. Yeah...no. In fact...I think the only reason Ronald tells people he's taking a city is to avoid friendly fire and we make him communicate. Well...I don't make him do anything. I'm even a little afraid of Ronald tbh.

DeletedUser

Ok, so AL break the pact with us and so one of my members send's a attack at them for BP and by chance it lands around the time a cs was landing.

You broke the pact and a member attacked-so what? Ronaldb would not ask/need any help.

DeletedUser

Ok, so AL break the pact with us and so one of my members send's a attack at them for BP and by chance it lands around the time a cs was landing.

You broke the pact and a member attacked-so what? Ronaldb would not ask/need any help.

To refresh your memory TB, we had a NAP with TF that was planned to expire on March 7. We found no reason to extend the NAP, thus it was dissolved promptly on March 7.

No reason to continue this thread.

DeletedUser

Ok, fine, the NAP ran out and so your alliance turns into fair game in my players mind. Same story.

DeletedUser

and there we have it

Baslisk;
friend of Coco
enemy of Evo

any objections?

Who are you? I will call you gofer boy. Maybe Alphachiwawa... no no I know alphabrownnose.... better yet alphastuckmynoseinbaslik'srear

Seriously it is pathetic... stop man, just stop.

DeletedUser

what are you going to do? attack me? :rolleyes:

this thread has no point anymore, everything has been explained. deal with it.

DeletedUser

what are you going to do? attack me? :rolleyes:

this thread has no point anymore, everything has been explained. deal with it.

Attack you? You have to be young, very young.

We have an expression for children like you... get his tip out your mouth it is embarrassing.

Your nose out his rear...

The grass stains off your knees

I can go on and on.

To explain it to you. You are always saying things and agreeing with someone which makes you out to be a stooge...

Seriously look stooge up. You do not want to grow up and go through life and be "that guy".

DeletedUser

lol, i laughed too!

rooster, you are the funniest :)

sticks & stones will break my bones- good thing im on the computer ;)

if opinions are to be shared share them kindly, if threats are to be shared share them with wit

Status
Not open for further replies.