The Battle for S/E Omicron.

DeletedUser

As the farce and bloody battle waged on between The Unit and The Dogs,
kosbitka2.jpg

In the dark corners of the south an evil and twisted queen gathered her council and began to plot. Alpha saw TU's troubles as their opportunity to make a name for themselves among the top ranked alliances of Omicron. However Alpha's council were more distracted by sharing beauty tips and trying on new finery than actually planning for war,
images2ly.jpg

So over dressed and under prepared they approached TU's mighty fortress in ocean 65,
images7ac.jpg

Their ships were ravaged in our harbours,
images4ji.jpg

The few troops who did make it to land were lightly armed and too weak to make any impact.
images5uf.jpg

They were met by a wall of well organised heavily armed troops,
images1pm.jpg

Alpha quickly pulled back and retreated to ocean 56, but by the it was too late the beast had been woken. The TU council got to work and soon were planning to return the favour.
images6kov.jpg

TU charged their harbours and crushed their navy,
images10n.jpg

We advanced on their strong hold,
images11m.jpg

6666t.png

After many crushing attacks Alpha began to realise the game was up. They then tried the oldest noob tactic in the book and forgot why we were fighting, even though it was them who attacked us without reason. So they tried talking their way out of war and began imagining spy attempts and attacks that never took place.
666it.png

Now beaten and broken they have been reduced to sending small meaningless attacks which hardly dint our defence.
66666v.png

DeletedUser

LOL
nice job Murty ;)
im proud of myself as this war was partly my fault :)

DeletedUser17523

It was? We were trying to save Alpha with you by talking them into or side again.

DeletedUser

Murtius, I would just like to commend you for writing this exciting (and excessively illustrated) battle report. Shame there aren't any follow-ups yet - are Alpha idle?

DeletedUser

Did you get all those off google images?:heh:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@ Asjo, sit thigh my friend TU's heavy hitters have set sail for south O55 and O56 we will be in alpha land before the weekend is over. Then there will be many more great war stories to feast upon.

@ ash, no they are real images I took of the war with my camera, are you accusing me of making this story up? :D

DeletedUser

Alpha's attack vs TU's defence.

Last night Alpha launched over 70 attacks on 4 of Kryiakos' cities. They didn't manage to take a single city, TU lived up to their name and defended like a Unit. Though it has to be said Alpha deserve most of the credit for our success as you can see.

72434190.png

15752655.png

68143649.png

84939167.png

I have about 70 more of these actually some of them are a lot worse than these :pro:

DeletedUser

way to go TU this means we have a elite alliance in Omicron.

DeletedUser

The most elite well organised alliance I have ever had the honour of leading or even been apart of. I told this forum months ago in the "rate the alliance" tab that this council was special and would do great things.

DeletedUser

Well I am in a top 10 allaince Greek Empire The Myrmidons merged I was part of the grouup that did are forces were combined making a top 15 and top 20 allaince a top 10.

DeletedUser

Speaking of the greek empire, what wars are you guys in
also, was the merge volenteery or forcefully?

DeletedUser

It was not forceful we could have killed Greek Empire we are taking citys every day I really think we can be on top if we start getting in to wars conquering citys and even islands so the future is up to leadership.

DeletedUser15240

ok, no offense murty, but IMO, your third best on the server, behind black sea and D3TH

DeletedUser

@ash 42

no offense but it looks like you guys are noobs
you only conquer internal inactives, people with no alliance, and people in alliance 50k points or less

DeletedUser

ok, no offense murty, but IMO, your third best on the server, behind black sea and D3TH

Really? I would of said number 2 to D3TH, though I base that on the alliance ABP rankings. The points rankings never really mattered much to me and smart alliances care little about where they rank in them.

DeletedUser

@ash 42

no offense but it looks like you guys are noobs
you only conquer internal inactives, people with no alliance, and people in alliance 50k points or less
Thats your opinion and I respect it.But we are not noobs

DeletedUser

Great read Murtius. Looking forward to read some more....
Love these forums, you learn allot as i was a noob :p and pretty much still am learning...