The Battle for S/E Omicron.

DeletedUser

I do recall you saying that Tu brought alliances to be involved. I remembered Tu involved Mael, or requested, supported their join, how we come to these agreements with other allliances is a Tu diplomatic secret. ( xD )It was because we found out Alpha has received support from DF! Which Tu was no where near so we needed a tactical counter-balance. Voila, Have you seen my MAIN post? I'm counting that Three of the causes are Tu related, but the biggest cause of such a major, interesting war is a result of Alpha not Tu. (Although I'm sure glad it's there!)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dark, the full story is this:

Lynx challenged almost every single alliance in Omicron.
When they fell things began to work out between DOW-H and A/AA, Ichigo Kurasaki(?) went inactive and the diplomatic relations were to a point of everybody trusting everybody.
Before that, Alpha struggled against the DOW alliances, and agreed to attack with TU.
TU was ready to attack, but because DOW-H and A/AA became allies, Alpha council stated they would not attack.
They offered support to DOW, who were destroyed in merely 1-2 weeks, and that's how Alpha got involved.

At least, that's what I know judging on how much I've read and heard about it..

DeletedUser

Please get back on track with the discussion. I've deleted the previous off-topic posts on this page. Thanks!

DeletedUser

So the war has been expanded with The Argonauts - Unit against Armageddon.
The Argonauts - Unit are a academy of The Unit, but Armageddon is an ally of Alpha.
So the war really stays between 2 parties!

DeletedUser

TA is not our academy they are our sister alliance. We are equals. Now TA does have an academy called argonauts academy. However TU and TA are alliances tht are basically the same alliance. If there wasn't a limit to how many players in alliance there were we would have them in our alliance as well

DeletedUser

I've lost both the direction, and where we went off-topic haha.

It seems like this forum would have been replaced by the topics of Ta-Armg, and Tu-Alpha. Whatever their names are. Considering that no other alliances remain in this general area. Except United Warriors and their founder plays mostly on Eta I believe. So not much would be happening with them.

Most of the forums end up being over-run and resorting back to Alpha and Tu. Which is deffinetly the war of the week.

DeletedUser

Maybe an idea to end this war quickly?
Unit could control whole S/E Omicron by now..