The Battle is Joined

DeletedUser

The Cold Immortal have been attacked in an undeclared, unprovoked sneak attack by Enter The Dragon on one of our founders, oemor20.

A general state of war now exists between us and all Pacts have offered support in the effort.
Elysium has been contacted and a Pact between all of the Alliances aligning with The Cold Immortal and Elysium have now agreed to a new, super PACT with the specific goal of attacking Enter The Dragon.

The agreed upon ceasing of hostilities is nothing short of uncondotional surrounder of Enter The Dragon or it's complete destruction.

DeletedUser

So is this the first real war? Or is it a flop like the others?

DeletedUser

Slesh, can you list the alliances in this Super, Intense, uber experienced pact?
And for clarification, if i declare that i'm going to attack one of your founders, its ok?
And from what i've heard, Elysium has already been getting their butts kicked

DeletedUser

Slesh, can you list the alliances in this Super, Intense, uber experienced pact?
And for clarification, if i declare that i'm going to attack one of your founders, its ok?
And from what i've heard, Elysium has already been getting their butts kicked
Lolsauce :p

DeletedUser

Just because an alliance disbands doesn't mean it was a war. Its like calling two children poking each other other with sticks a war. If there's not conquests on both sides, its just a slaughter.