Milestones The Battle of EN110, Leontini

DeletedUser41859

What happens next is anybodies guess...but this server has been battled in good spirits except for the complaints of a few.

Hands up anyone who would buy a second hand car from this worthy person.. ...........eerie silence............Tumbleweed.............exactly !
fools like you...if you were attacked properly you would have hit the vm button...but you think you are so good by challenging an attack on one city....wake up and smell the roses you fool...handling multiple revolts is not the same as a one city attack.

go learn from Ian how to defend...admirable fight put up!!

DeletedUser54360

fools like you...if you were attacked properly you would have hit the vm button...but you think you are so good by challenging an attack on one city....wake up and smell the roses you fool...handling multiple revolts is not the same as a one city attack.

Shows how little you know about me . Simon said you did not know jack **** and tha tyou would make a fool of yourself here. Simon i s rarely wrong about these things,.

In Nagidos I was the subject of a three day non stop all alliance op . As a result I became the no 1 defender there.NO VM button required or used.

I was the subject of a vicious attack earlier in the server by a TRUE FEAR and Avengers combination that i found bemusing . However NO VM button required or used.

Go learn from anybody about who you are dealing with before you expose your laughable lack of knowledge any further.

You are the fool here .. And I am amused by you.

]fools like you...if you were attacked properly you would have hit the vm button...but you think you are so good by challenging an attack on one city....wake up and smell the roses you fool...handling multiple revolts is not the same as a one city attack.

FOOLS LIKE YOU NEED TO LEARN - Just because a JACKASS Brays Like a Donkey - does not mean he is one.

You are welcome to get your Ally to put your theory to the test.

Then I could really bulk up some city size.

Ler me remind you how thi sis supposed to make this work .

you are supposed to try an dmaek me look bad . NOT REMIND EVERYONE that I was no 1 defender..

Lol shows how much you know about WG....solidifies the fact your are only good for flapping your tongue without substance.

DeletedUser48583

Since my name was mentioned will comment

All I said is noggin doesnt know WG, few of us who been around in same worlds know what WG is like and certain tactics he does. Mind you WG tends to make the right points just delivers message wrong which causes issues like in byblos.

One thing you have to respect and give credit for is WG's dedication the amount of sleepless nights and days he will do for protecting himself and his team is admirable not many can commit like that. Many will run to vm just take VG for example but WG doesnt he will sit and fight.

@Noggiin end of the day we are ones allowing ourselves to be baited by WG, should just leave his cities rot away with big stacks inside them instead of feeding bp but we do miss a fight don't we currently.

DeletedUser54360

All I said is noggin doesnt know WG, few of us who been around in same worlds know what WG is like and certain tactics he does. Mind you WG tends to make the right points just delivers message wrong which causes issues like in byblos.

One thing you have to respect and give credit for is WG's dedication the amount of sleepless nights and days he will do for protecting himself and his team is admirable not many can commit like that. Many will run to vm just take VG for example but WG doesnt he will sit and fight.

@Noggiin end of the day we are ones allowing ourselves to be baited by WG, should just leave his cities rot away with big stacks inside them instead of feeding bp but we do miss a fight don't we currently.

To be fair Simon that is pretty accurate. But Noggin .. Well he is not Bearissimus is he ?

DeletedUser54360

To be fair Simon that is pretty accurate. But Noggin .. Well he is not Bearissimus is he ?

SREGNEVA New Target for Avengers.

So named in honor of their being a BiG Dog allowing itself to be wagged by THE THREE STOOGES tails .

Where I come from The DOG wags the tail -But clearly the Avengers heirarchy are content for the tail the GOLDEN BLAME TAIL to wag the AVENGER Big Dog.

So a backwards target name for an upside down Lemo..

it was hypothetical fool ... Thizzle was advocating that on old servers a gang bang would have happened and this so called coalition you all hate would have been smashed....isn't it the same thing in reverse stupid?
Not at all because like someone already said the population of those servers was 10x bigger than now. And + Forming a coalition just to kill off a coalition and just for that is nothing like this :p

cmon 1saaa seriously ... why are you so worried? Your alliance hasn't even made an effort on this server.
you are an armchair critic...i watch my alliance put in the hours to destroy everything in it's path.

You all complain about it but do nothing to challenge the establishment other than come here and talk garbage.
If you were all a bit brighter you would have setup your own diplomacy to fight the so called cartel and then battle out the end game between yourselves....but you were all too dumb to do so.

FAIL / VG enjoyed the NAP they had with us...they grew without any danger...then the NAP with VG ended and FAIL decided to attack us as well and they caught us by surprise...look at the stats!!!

They took 20+ cities in one day.....the reaction from the cartel was to turn it around and smash both VG and FAIL and they did....there was your battle but you guys seem to think it was a cake walk.

I myself was not very involved life happens...that's ok ... but the cartel rallied and attacked around the clock and smashed two of the biggest alliances in fact VG and their academy + FAIL and their academy all got squashed. The people that will get the crown will be the ones that deserve it the most and if the lowest members miss out ... so be it.

What happens next is anybodies guess...but this server has been battled in good spirits except for the complaints of a few.

If everyone had of put up a fight like IanY maybe the outcome would have been different.
What the hell are you rambling on about moron. Avengers tbg and 110 have been NAPPED and PACTED since the start of this world, even at that point only real alliances were VG FAIL TF SONS. But since these guys dont like to pact and nap everyone they didnt create a coalition + it was not known that the top 4 was going to go for such a pussy play and avoid fighting eachother at all. But oh well whats the point ur as delusional as it gets. No clue how u can defend these actions haha

DeletedUser41859

If you were all a bit brighter you would have setup your own diplomacy to fight the so called cartel and then battle out the end game between yourselves....but you were all too dumb to do so.

One month ago when I first advanced the notion of THE CARTEL - it was mad bad old WUG ...

But now even their own rabble rouser for externals uses the term .

Highlight the word "DUMB" for you as you can't even read or understand what you are reading

DeletedUser21560

cmon 1saaa seriously ... why are you so worried? Your alliance hasn't even made an effort on this server.
you are an armchair critic...i watch my alliance put in the hours to destroy everything in it's path.

You all complain about it but do nothing to challenge the establishment other than come here and talk garbage.

FAIL / VG enjoyed the NAP they had with us...they grew without any danger...then the NAP with VG ended and FAIL decided to attack us as well and they caught us by surprise...look at the stats!!!

They took 20+ cities in one day.....the reaction from the cartel was to turn it around and smash both VG and FAIL and they did....there was your battle but you guys seem to think it was a cake walk.

I myself was not very involved life happens...that's ok ... but the cartel rallied and attacked around the clock and smashed two of the biggest alliances in fact VG and their academy + FAIL and their academy all got squashed. The people that will get the crown will be the ones that deserve it the most and if the lowest members miss out ... so be it.

If everyone had of put up a fight like IanY maybe the outcome would have been different.

Is a nice little fairytale. But lets get back to reality.

You attacked one of our players, we attacked yours and Cornetto reached out about squashing the attacks. We both stopped attacking.

You had a nap with VG which VG was honouring. We had info that you would attack them, but they didnt want to hear of it. They were honouring their nap until it either ran out or you attacked them.

I was very clear with Kronnos that a nap between us would not happen. And i was also very clear about what would happen if your team decided to attack VG. So it was no surprise attack on you, you pretty much invited us to attack you when you broke your nap with VG.

Please enlighten me on which alliance was our academy, since thats news to me LOL ?

The ones that are/were deserving of the win have already quit
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser21560

it was hypothetical fool ... Thizzle was advocating that on old servers a gang bang would have happened and this so called coalition you all hate would have been smashed....isn't it the same thing in reverse stupid?

I wasnt advocating for a gang bang. I was saying back in the day your team of 250 players would mean nothing when there were 10-20k players in one server. Some servers had an Alliance cap of 400.

Your alliance would just be killed and on to the next one as numbers did not matter much. Nowadays its all about the numbers. If you can gather 70% of the servers players, the remaining 30% cannot overtake you. Is simple logic

Raydium88

Strategos
And precisely because the player base is so reduced, there will be no more great wars, epic long lasting fights so long as players keep the same mentality. In this case:
  1. Leaders too chicken to make bold moves who rather play it safe and win world after world by default... Leaders incapable of taking risks as to provide their own players a competitive challenge. Leaders so scared and frightened of one another, rendering them incapable of taking on 1 or 2 alliances of the same size. Time to grow a pair, no?
  2. A player base who has grown so attached they rather pact and win together than fight each other. I honestly don't see why friends from previous worlds can't fight each other. If anything to me, is even more fun and interesting, but gawd forbid if in a game you're playing against someone you befriended that's just a sacrilege... you might hurt each other's feelings...
Unless people can't get over these "taboos", it doesn't matter if Inno puts out 10 more endgames. They will ALL suck because the player base is shrinking and the ones that play are unable to get over themselves.

Unsatisfying world after unsatisfying world, until Inno shuts down the game.

Worlds with about 500 active players and 240 (the top 4 alliances) decide to collaborate together... I know the top 15 players of these 4 alliances will win. No doubt or questions asked. Is just sad to see the first ever En Domination world go down in history as one of the biggest cuddle fests. All for what? Bragging rights? Whoever signs themself on the Hall of Fame for this world will have their name tainted... hope it was worth the free +10% WH cap lol

My suggestion for anyone playing here that isn't on these 4 alliances, or wants to win but isn't even top 15 player of said alliances, is to quit. Just quit! Ghost. Whatever... what is the point? Render their win even more meaningless. The victors for this world have probably already been selected and you aren't among them. So do yourself a favour, gather some self-respect and quit lol.

And for future worlds, take note of these names and if you see them scattered across a couple top premades... don't even bother playing, if your intention was for a fun/competitive server.

I am not whining. These are mere observations of a spectator. I gain nor lose nothing, nor I care for whoever wins... that's their choice. I just feel sorry and sad for the few players that are still playing this crapshow... (except Ian lol... he just doesn't give one... all for curiosity lol)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21287

I wouldn't mind the coalition was only 3 strong for so long. TBG joined 3 weeks into the server and still managed to work our way up the ranks to number 1 in record time. Only recently passed by Avengers following some player merging.

All these alliances sharing the same ocean with no city takes but nobody knew what was going on lol. All these old heads show up on here 2 months down the line complaining when they had ample time to do something about it but chose safety instead.

DeletedUser52215

NO I will do what I like till Magik tugs my leash

Well it is true with partners like you and True Fear nothing will ever be achieved with your attitude . Snaking is part of the game. Actually it is part of YOUR game. NOT MINE..

why don't you just join the coalition - you have done nothing effective against them .

It comes to something when your so called allies do you more damage than your enemies.

Stannis I suggest you put your green eyed monster o f jealousy away for a bit .

YOU have been beaten and beaten badly . I have not ..Yet >..

I have the right to speak yet - I have not conceded defeat as you have.

Mricornetto will be fought tonight by the people who do not want to work with me. But certainly not by you .

YOU don't want to work with me. Fine- lets face it you are not all that super hot anyway are you >
And you wonder why no one helps you.

lol

VIRTUALSELF

Strategos
I wouldn't mind the coalition was only 3 strong for so long. TBG joined 3 weeks into the server and still managed to work our way up the ranks to number 1 in record time. Only recently passed by Avengers following some player merging.
Huh?

"Chapter #1 Week 1, 24-09-2018 7. The Blame Game – 354.331 points"

Good thing i made this thread to keep track of things

DeletedUser21560

All these alliances sharing the same ocean with no city takes but nobody knew what was going on lol. All these old heads show up on here 2 months down the line complaining when they had ample time to do something about it but chose safety instead.

Funny. TBG joined about day 2 or 3 of the server. Same day we joined

I did try to do something about it. I tried to offer your alliance a way to fight golden and it got declined, with the reasoning that your alliance was not good enough to fight golden. Words came from your founder himself. After a short while, it was revealed what your plans was for the server, and at that time it was time to check out and go throw up

DeletedUser48582

And precisely because the player base is so reduced, there will be no more great wars, epic long lasting fights so long as players keep the same mentality. In this case:
  1. Leaders too pussy to make bold moves who rather play it safe and win world after world by default... Leaders incapable of taking risks as to provide their own players a competitive challenge. Leaders so scared and frightened of one another, rendering them incapable of taking on 1 or 2 alliances of the same size. Time to grow a pair, no?
  2. A player base who has grown so attached they rather pact and win together than fight each other. I honestly don't see why friends from previous worlds can't fight each other. If anything to me, is even more fun and interesting, but gawd forbid if in a game you're playing against someone you befriended that's just a sacrilege... you might hurt each other's feelings...
Unless people can't get over these "taboos", it doesn't matter if Inno puts out 10 more endgames. They will ALL suck because the player base is shrinking and the ones that play are unable to get over themselves.

Unsatisfying world after unsatisfying world, until Inno shuts down the game.

Worlds with about 500 active players and 240 (the top 4 alliances) decide to collaborate together... I know the top 15 players of these 4 alliances will win. No doubt or questions asked. Is just sad to see the first ever En Domination world go down in history as one of the biggest cuddle fests. All for what? Bragging rights? Whoever signs themself on the Hall of Fame for this world will have their name tainted... hope it was worth the free +10% WH cap lol

My suggestion for anyone playing here that isn't on these 4 alliances, or wants to win but isn't even top 15 player of said alliances, is to quit. Just quit! Ghost. Whatever... what is the point? Render their win even more meaningless. The victors for this world have probably already been selected and you aren't among them. So do yourself a favour, gather some self-respect and quit lol.

And for future worlds, take note of these names and if you see them scattered across a couple top premades... don't even bother playing, if your intention was for a fun/competitive server.

I am not whining. These are mere observations of a spectator. I gain nor lose nothing, nor I care for whoever wins... that's their choice. I just feel sorry and sad for the few players that are still playing this crapshow... (except Ian lol... he just doesn't give one... all for curiosity lol)
Well spoken Ray.

I have seen alot of good friends leave over the years due to this and after this server the same goes for me. Its not worth the time and effort playing EN with ambition when it all comes down to pact and NAP as many Alliances as possible. So its either no Grepo at all or servers on the rim just to take off the basic needs lol.

So long everyone, perhaps i’ll pop up in a year or two when grepo is almost dead just to hear the same MRA-guys complain about how its Inno’s fault. I’ll laugh my *** off when that time comes.

Best regards

DeletedUser41859

Thanks Slick for the explanation, you are correct i don't know a lot of these players and they don't know me. I just get annoyed when the complaints are always the same.

my record is littered with fails but i also have a few wins ... so what ... i get an extra 50 favour as my max amount ...

I'm sure the dedication is there from quite a few people and yes the player base is shrinking but what can you do?? I don't think anyone can fix it because there are too many new servers starting up all the time....

When a player gets rimmed ... instead of starting again at the rim they go onto the next server!!
I'd say inno have made a rod for their own back!!