Milestones The Battle of EN110, Leontini

VIRTUALSELF

Strategos
Very good read. Enjoyed it.
btw, Black Dawn did not drop late, they dropped one day after us in N44
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

you can still find BD rocks near our core.
Hi Biglou, its me!
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif
My bad!

DeletedUser47953

Well done on the rag. BTW, Oracle of Zancle is supporting EN110 now. Tavern rumors are fun to read.

DeletedUser48582

Lol Lonestar a leader in Sons? Wrooooong intel there o_O He was not even considered to be included in the council. We are at a tough spot so far but this is grepo things Change very quickly.

We are not done yet.

1saaa

Strategos
i feel like Sons are going to collapse pretty soon... i have played with them in selymbria and all they did was massacre significantly weaker teams (like myrmidons and tridents) then lose both of there world wonders due to a lack of organisation. i would not bet much on there survival, now they are up against a team that is large enough to oppose them and has (from what i can see) a solid leadership.

DeletedUser48582

i feel like Sons are going to collapse pretty soon... i have played with them in selymbria and all they did was massacre significantly weaker teams (like myrmidons and tridents) then lose both of there world wonders due to a lack of organisation. i would not bet much on there survival, now they are up against a team that is large enough to oppose them and has (from what i can see) a solid leadership.
Lol which server did you play?? Go back and check the facts first - that is just embarrising.

jameslongst

Strategos

I am the mad god king of slayembria, the lonely lighthouse keeper. I watched everything that happened there, and I say that the Sons fought with honor and bravery on that field.

They fight that way even now.

1saaa

Strategos
just my opinion :) not trying to start a flame war just stating my opinion that they did not fight well from my perspective that is all.

DeletedUser48582

Thats also okay, it Can be hard to see the main battles from the rim :p but looking into the stats from that server up to WW would probably Change your view quite much unless of course your opinion is due to holding a grudge:rolleyes:

DeletedUser54067

This world, seems really interesting if I get time after midterms, i'll see if I can try to drop in. I'll definitely be keeping up with this thread and this world in general. As a former, Thermopylae member, Thermo isn't out yet, I believe in these players skills, and can't wait to see what they'll do in this world.

1saaa

Strategos
This world, seems really interesting if I get time after midterms, i'll see if I can try to drop in. I'll definitely be keeping up with this thread and this world in general. As a former, Thermopylae member, Thermo isn't out yet, I believe in these players skills, and can't wait to see what they'll do in this world.

agreed, they are hanging in very well. it is amazing that the leaders have held the team together for so long. unfortunately i do not see them winning this world without establishing a decent core first

DeletedUser54067

agreed, they are hanging in very well. it is amazing that the leaders have held the team together for so long. unfortunately i do not see them winning this world without establishing a decent core first
I think it's because we have seen this situation before in the world we won together, were the other teams formed a world coalition against us (which they should have done/as we were miles ahead of any one individual alliance), and we managed through skill and luck to take several of them apart and win that world. Thermo may be down for now, but I see them growing rapidly in the South and eventually regaining their status as a top 10 alliance/ contender.

DeletedUser55892

the big players only ended up supporting themselves most of the time, so with that teamplay I'm not sure to be honest, but we will see