Milestones The Battle of EN110, Leontini

DeletedUser21560

What did I do lol? Can't remember that

Pretty sure it was you that reached out when mike and co joined you and got hit by my guys. Anyways, might been one of the other leaders there. Point is we didnt stab anyone or surprise attack anyone. We called it like it was lol

DeletedUser56000

@VIRTUALSELF

I know you are busy with a war but do you intend to write another chapter? I do like your objective pieces here.

DeletedUser56000

I would really like to do so pal, but what should i write about?

Perhaps about the varrying wars going on I am not sure. I know you do not write much on your own alliance but I would say True Fear deserves ample credit for holding on as well as you have against the Avengers. I give you props for it.

DeletedUser54360

Perhaps about the varrying wars going on I am not sure. I know you do not write much on your own alliance but I would say True Fear deserves ample credit for holding on as well as you have against the Avengers. I give you props for it.
This is actually sick making.

Translated into RIMSPEAK ..

"Kudos for being good little boys who have agreed to lose playing by our rules. I just wish somebody could do something about that beastly beastly RIMLORD The one who tells it how it is. Now if only he would roll over and let the Top 4 Alliances tickle his tummy as well ..

Sorry to dissapoint. I am an attack dog and only biding my time till I get the city strength base from which to mount a serious offensive.

jameslongst

Strategos
This is actually sick making.

Translated into RIMSPEAK ..

"Kudos for being good little boys who have agreed to lose playing by our rules. I just wish somebody could do something about that beastly beastly RIMLORD The one who tells it how it is. Now if only he would roll over and let the Top 4 Alliances tickle his tummy as well ..

Sorry to dissapoint. I am an attack dog and only biding my time till I get the city strength base from which to mount a serious offensive.

He has honor if he holds himself to an ideal of conduct though it is inconvenient, unprofitable, or dangerous to do so.

Walter Lippmann

DeletedUser54360

He has honor if he holds himself to an ideal of conduct though it is inconvenient, unprofitable, or dangerous to do so.

Walter Lippmann

is that a compliment or a put down James ? you know I have always been willing to fight THE CARTEL Martini Style .

ANY TIME ANY PLACE ANY WHERE - Surely that should have counted for more than my perceived ( and in many cases acknowledged failings ) ?

TRUE FEAR and LOTR + ( friends) We should have been the hammer to crack THE CARTEL nut. Sadly we cracked each other .

Is that tragedy all entirely and uniquely my fault? Even now I would work with you and Stannis if the focus could be on what unites us rather than what divides.

DeletedUser48256

Pretty sure it was you that reached out when mike and co joined you and got hit by my guys. Anyways, might been one of the other leaders there. Point is we didnt stab anyone or surprise attack anyone. We called it like it was lol

Aye I haven’t been a leader since the second week of the world or something so wasn’t me. Ye ye, don’t think anyone was accusing you of back stabbing anybody, and if they were the need to open their eyes to the much bigger problems this world has haha.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41859

LMAO... WHG the attack trained chihuahua
smiley_emoticons_baby_junge2.gif

VIRTUALSELF

Strategos
We are still here because we don't care about winning. Also we are readying the popcorn and getting ourselves comfy, one of the top 4 alliances backstabbing yall will be a pleasure to spectate from the rim. But before that happens, there will be no new chapters, i refuse to write about wars which are 50 million points attacking 5-7 million alliances.

jameslongst

Strategos
We are still here because we don't care about winning. Also we are readying the popcorn and getting ourselves comfy, one of the top 4 alliances backstabbing yall will be a pleasure to spectate from the rim. But before that happens, there will be no new chapters, i refuse to write about wars which are 50 million points attacking 5-7 million alliances.

This