Milestones The Battle of EN110, Leontini

DeletedUser21287

How you play is up to you, coward.

I have no illusions. This may be just like Pags, where we killed one MRA just to watch another, greater MRA be born from its ashes.

No matter what, True Fear stands proud. Let the next honor less curs come against us.

You are just a who are you to me so I wouldn't be losing much sleep on your opinion.

DeletedUser21287

Blaming founders thats funny.. If it was up to me everyone was red and what did I do? I did something about it. But youre too scared of losing your crown for it. Still makes you a pussy and a hugger. You can keep blabbing on about how you dont agree with it but you keep telling its our fault we are in this position and u want to change this but ur not changing ANYTHING. If ur so old school why are you such a hugging noob? I thought these old school players were all such great fighters? Im considered a new gen and I do 20x more fighting than u "old school players". Morons

You dont know my reason for even being in this world or for staying. Keep quiet little guy. As for old school I could wipe you out in 48 hours and there are better players than me who could do it in less time. You didnt leave honourably, you left selfishly cos you aint a team player as SO many other players have mentioned on externals. Now stop chirping on stuff you don't know, you look a fool!

1saaa

Strategos
You dont know my reason for even being in this world or for staying. Keep quiet little guy. As for old school I could wipe you out in 48 hours and there are better players than me who could do it in less time. You didnt leave honourably, you left selfishly cos you aint a team player as SO many other players have mentioned on externals. Now stop chirping on stuff you don't know, you look a fool!

the only fool here is you.

A quick meaningless crown that can be achieved with little to no effort on your or your teams part?
Yeah we know

DeletedUser4952

48Hours - GO!
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

Didnt you just say you were here staying just for that warehouse buff? Whos the fool really?

I also doubt you'd be able to wipe me out in 48 hours. Doubt you'd even take 1 city tbf. All you did here was sim. But thats our fault too right?

I left selfishly, because I wanted to attack someone while I had a blue buff on. Sure ill accept that. But whos actually selfish, when you and your 240 play coalition are ruining the worlds just for a stupid crown. You clearly dont care about the worlds or the other players in this server if you have to resort to this. Dont try to come at me moron you cant tell me anything.

DeletedUser51423

I'm locking this thread to deal with the multiple rule breaches.

DeletedUser51423

Thread reopened.
However, I feel the need to remind you again. It is against the rules to accuse a player of cheating or discuss ANY kind of ban.

DeletedUser54360

She is displaying remarkable leniency I think that means something and may mark a shift in INNO understanding of how big an issue "THE ISSUE THAT MAY NOT BE NAMED " is for all of us..

Hey J K Rowling I got the theme for your next Best Seller

DeletedUser16404

is there any reply u said its true? how can you play with dishonor also full of lies and deceit? u wish u could be the lion. but u are not

u are a simmering peasant. lol

That is EVERY DAY for me...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16404

oh please bucky, u and ur friend had already tried before. what doesn't kill you makes you stronger i guess? hahaha

yo bucky, give me a bucks please

Last edited by a moderator:
oh please bucky, u and ur friend had already tried before. what doesn't kill you makes you stronger i guess? hahaha

yo bucky, give me a bucks please
Ive never attacked you but will if you want me to. Oh and its not hard to take cities or defend them when you have 180 other players behind you. You've no room to talka bout whos a simming peasant and who isnt, about who can take ur city or not because trust me i will.