Milestones The Battle of EN110, Leontini

VIRTUALSELF

Strategos
"Giants Fall"
Chapter #4

Week 6, 29-10-2018

Top alliances:

1. The Blame Game - 6.936.922 points (--)

2. 110 Golden Infidels - 6.199.373 (+2)

3. 110 Golden Maniacs - 5.816.930 points (--)

4. Avengers - 5.804.100 points (+3)

5. FAIL - 5.380.847 points (+1)

6. VELHA GUARDA - 5.576.938 points (-4)

7. True Fear - 4.214.482 points (+1)

8. Order and Chaos - 2.333.356 points (+2)

9. Grepo Addicts - 2.216.523 points(+2)

10. Black Dawn - 1.948.268 points (+3)

11. Thermopylae - 1.559.111 (+1)

12. Goliath - 1.531.953 points (?)

Major Wars:

Sides: 110 Golden Maniacs, 110 Golden Infidels, The Blame Game | VELHA GUARDA
Players: 168 | 56
Cities: 1968 | 517
Conquest: 121 | 7
ABP: 7,040,924 | 1,139,107
DBP: 2,299,583 | 1,735,253

Last week i covered how VELHA GUARDA was losing losing cities rapidly, being down 30-7 against the 110 Guild & The Blame Game. Dropping cities even faster than Thermopylae did, they found themselves losing yet another 90 cities just a couple of days later than they were down 30-7, which lead into a mass-VM. The conclusion here must be that the EN servers neither aren't the Portuguese nor German servers.

Winners of the war: 110 Golden Maniacs, 110 Golden Infidels, The Blame Game

Sides: Sons of Odin, Sons of Thor | True Fear, Black Dawn, Avengers
Players: Was 105 | 151
Cities: DELETED | 1603
Conquest: 36 | 181
ABP: DELETED | 2,623,101
DBP: DELETED | 1,458,730

Last week i said that Sons needed high morale to pull through this war and only 1 week later, we now have the answer to whether or not they had that. With their Danish leadership quitting after just 1 week of dropping cities both in their western front and in their eastern front, things did not look good for them. Most of their players have decided to jump ship to a various of alliances located close to O45, making O45 an absolute bloodbath at the moment. Meanwhile a lot of players jumped ship, the remainings of Sons is now called "No Name" which mostly contains inactive players, players in VM or players trying to earn some kind of honour in an epic last stand, as staying in No Name is certain death with no real leadership or organisation.

What was one of the most secure cores, at least in O45, has now turned into a battlefield with absolute zero mercy, as most of the players from Sons jumped ship to either True Fear or Avengers, which leads us to the next war to cover.

Winners of the war: True Fear, Black Dawn, Avengers

Sides: True Fear, Reapers Daughter | Avengers, Academy of Avengers
Players: 72 | 76
Cities: 635 | 767
Conquest: 5 | 12
ABP: 2,070,704 | 2,994,266
DBP: 928,299 | 1,785,519

O45 is now a battlefield with True Fear and Avengers picking up the remainings of what once was Sons, making them collide frontally in the center of O45. Currently sitting at 5-12 to Avengers, it seems like they've gained the upper hand for now, but only by an inch. This war will undeniably be longer and tougher than the war against Sons, as both alliances still have a lot of clean-up to do in the center of O45 before they really can start to take cities in each other's cores. But who will have the political upper hand? With True Fear being surrounded by somewhat neutral/friendly alliances with the same objectives as themselves, True Fear can put all their effort in against Avengers. On the other hand, Avengers is surrounded by big and strong alliances both in their northern and eastern flank, and eventhough they have a NAP with the 110 Guild and The Blame Game, no one says that will last long as The Blame Game currently find themselves with no real enemy at the moment after VELHA GUARDA mass-VMed.

Meanwhile this war is going on, Thermopylae is getting some okay growth in southern O45, who Avengers might be able to turn against True Fear, unless Criki approves the saying 'once an enemy, always an enemy'. The next weeks will give a better overview of how this fight is going to turn out, and both alliances should really consider their actions against each other carefully, as overextending could have fatal consequences. Because both alliances have to remember that if this war ends in a draw or a wounded winner, True Fear and Avengers may leave themselves as food for other big alliances.

Sides: FAIL | 110 Golden Maniacs, 110 Golden Infidels
Players: 57 | 109
Cities: 615 | 1243
Conquest: 33 | 2
ABP: 2,068,395 | 4,774,318
DBP: 815,118 | 1,724,455
This war is now 2 weeks old, and FAIL's dominance is not as great as last week. Being 21-1 last week, they have 'only' managed to take 12 cities this week while losing 1 city. Although that is great stats, VELHA GUARDA's absence may have a share in this. Even though they were losing against the 110 Guild, they obviously caused more chaos than FAIL can do alone, and furthermore they also drew some of the attention away from FAIL, but now they are taking on the fight all alone. Taking that into consideration, FAIL is still doing great, but that may not last forever. With 110 having a NAP with Avengers and a pact with The Blame Game, they can focus solely on the fight against FAIL, which undeniably will make them a stronger opponent. Another thing to consider is how spread out the Golden Infidels are, making it harder for the whole 110 Guild to cooperate in defence and coordinating in the offence. Looking at the stats, this is exactly what FAIL has been taken advantage of, as they are 30-0 up against the closer opponents from 110 Golden Maniacs and 3-2 up against 110 Golden Infidels.

While this may not be a critical problem for 110 Guild right now, it will surely become a critical and maybe lethal problem later on, when the world enters the Domination Era. Currently sitting at 109 members, this is a problem which the councils in Golden Maniacs and Golden Infidels have to find a solution to very soon. If they don't, they might have to turn on each other when the Domination Era begins, as only 60 players can win the server, or even worse; they would have to make 40 of their smallest players walk the plank, leaving the other alliances with new teammates in 110 Guild's core. Furthermore, they have a pact with The Blame Game who seem to continue their rapid growth. After declaring war with Order and Chaos, The Blame Game has to find a new opponent, when they are done with them (sorry Order and Chaos players :p). The Blame Game may join the True Fear VS Avengers war, but they also have the choice of backstabbing their 110 Guild friends, which probably would be too much pressure for 110 Guild to handle, as they already now are losing against just 1 opponent.

With problems building up for the 110 Guild, and FAIL having no problems whatsoever right now, the 110 Guild soon need to fix their problems, or else they might go the same path as Thermopylae did.

Alliances to watch:
#10 Black Dawn:

Growing with 919.794 points for the past 7 days, these guys have the best growth rate compared to their overall points, i surely think Black Dawn deserves a place in 'alliances to watch'. Also having a share in the collapse of Sons, they have already shown that they are capable of fighting, and they know face a bigger challenge. Picking up some of former Sons players, they are now getting attacked by Avengers, and they might join the war against them very soon, where they have to show their real colors.

#12 Thermopylae:
These guys are still trying to settle down in their new area, and they have a point growth of 479.774 points the past 7 days. While this may seem OK, they have 12 less cities than last week. The reason i still have these guys on the 'alliances to watch', is because their stats was much worse last week. They seem to be turning their stats around, and i won't be surprised it their conquest gains is green numbers next week. As they search for more peaceful shores, Avengers, 110 Guild and The Blame Game are changing their focus at other alliances, so Thermopylae surely will be given more peace than they had before.

#22 LOTR VENDETTA:
Just jumping in a little over 1 week ago, these guys have seen rapid growth, and they're here with a message and a purpose greater than victory.
I asked Witchuntergeneral aka. The Rimlord, if he had a message to bring (scroll down to the next post to read it)

World news:
- VELHA GUARDA mass-VM
- Sons of Odin and Sons of Thor collapsed.

Coming in chapter 5 (05/11/2018)
--

VIRTUALSELF

Strategos
For a number of years it has become apparent to me that the EN server is effectively under the strangulation of the same cartel of players who move from allegedly competing Alliances but always strangely seem to end up with their bums on a winning seat .

This without ever actually beating a real tooled and clued up opponent.

Every world there is some deluded fool who leads a core Allaince to perdition early on. In this case it was CRIXI .

Initially I thought he might have been hard done by - but when offered the chance to seek revenge he chooses to lick his abusers hands like a whipped cur.

For the second world in a row it has been impossible to prevent NO NAME from early disintegration .

Every world there is some group like VG who flatters to deceive .

Every year some elite crew flies in to en from another server whistling Dixie and every year they parachute out a ssoon as they discover what the premier league is like.

And it seems every year I and LOTR embark on some heroic and ultimately fruitless crusade to wrench EN away from the suffocating clutch of these happy secret handshakes bureaucrats.

YOU think I am an idiot because I even try.

Forum is full of it . But I would rather be my kind of fool than be a seemingly contented member of the EN HELOT tribes in GREPOLIS .

YOU be happy to serve fealty on your masters .

I however belong to and lead a tribe that may not win -

but whose unquenchable spirit to resist and will to remain true to ourselves - this means we can never truly be beaten .

Ponder upon that you sniggering k=jackasses the next time you gleefully learn that LOTR faces some calamity with dignity and yes laugh heartily in between wiping the asses of your overlords. .

WE understand you hate us the most because we are a constant reminder of the other path not chosen .

RIMLORDS HAVE TO BE IDIOTS RIGHT. Because if they aren't the idiots who are ?

Someday the server will wake up maybe just not this year.

It is a long time since the Glory days of LOTR.

I often ponder if I am to blame for our decline - or am I just an unfortunate victim of changing times and an unwillingness to abandon our creed.

However that may be . I was in the RIMLORDS FORGE that I was created and it is on the RIMLORDS funeral pyre that I shall pass away .

DO NOT FEAR ME do not PITY US

RIMLORD and LORDS OF THE RIM LOTR VENDETTA

BANZAI! BANZAI! BANZAI!

DeletedUser55453

@WitchunterGeneral Vote WHG 2020.
@VIRTUALSELF
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

VIRTUALSELF

Strategos
Not really, i've been at a reunion trip the past days, so im not sure if i will write the chapter of this week or just wait till monday. Depends on what you all want.

VIRTUALSELF

Strategos
"The Tide is Turning"
Chapter #5

Week 7, 09-11-2018

Top alliances:

1. The Blame Game - 9.554.066 points (--)

2. 110 Golden Infidels - 8.798.098 (--)

3. Avengers - 8.554.832 (+1)

4. 110 Golden Maniacs - 7.255.342 points (-1)

5. FAIL - 6.012.634 points (+1)

6. True Fear - 5.816.038 points (+1)

7. Order and Chaos - 3.670.049 points (+1)

8. Goliath - 3.377.949 points (?)

9. Black Dawn - 3.029.216 points (+1)

10. Grepo Addicts - 3.015.655 (-1)​

Major Wars:

Sides: True Fear, Reapers Daughter | Avengers, Academy of Avengers
Players: 74 | 93
Cities: 816 | 1082
Conquest: 14 | 45
ABP: 2,903,967 | 4,668,671
DBP: 2,168,955 | 2,553,296

With Sons of Odin and Sons of Thor now completely absorbed by both alliances, we now start to see how both sides will do against each other. With the scoreboard being 14-45 overall and 9-33 in Avengers' favour since the last chapter, things start to look good for them against the western side of O45/O44. Furthermore, a lot of diplomatic changes have occured since the last chapter, which will have a big effect on the war between True Fear and Avengers.

In the last chapter, True Fear was pretty much neutral to all neighbours besides Avengers, which now has changed, as it seems like they have started to fight the LOTR VENDETTAs. Overnight the fight against the Vendettas stands at a 0-26 in True Fear's favour, and it looks like the Vendettas have already given up. Furthermore, Black Dawn has agreed with Avengers on a NAP, making O45 a weird love triangle where Black Dawn finds themselves in the middle of an epic battle, where they soon have to pick sides unless they want to become the winner's food in the future. Furthermore, Avengers have been recruiting players in O35 which both means they are cornering True Fear and putting up strategical cities if a war between them and Black Dawn breaks out in the future.

Another mentionable thing which isnt directly influencing the battle between True Fear and Avengers right now, but will have a big impact sooner or later is the fight between FAIL and the 110s, where the tides have turned as the 110s have taken around 40 cities since the last chapter and only lost a few cities, and as a result of this (i suppose), a lot of their members have quit the game. With Avengers having a NAP with 110s and True Fear only being somewhat neutral towards the 110s, it won't be hard to predict who the 110s next target will be if they win the war against FAIL. Furthermore, 110s have already sent support to Avengers to defend against True Fear, so it won't be hard to predict which side they will pick.

Last but not least The Blame Game is lurking in the east - fighting no one at the moment, they need to chose a fight soon or they will simply stall; or even worse, their members might quit of boredom. Looking at their location, Avengers would be the logical choice to hit, but it doesnt always work like that. Starting a fight with Avengers will possibly affect their friendship with the 110s if they chose to fight True Fear. That would cause The Blame Game a lot of problems, as they share a lot of islands with both Avengers and the 110s, making them extremely vulnerable. Therefore by looking at their previous diplomatics, they might end up picking True Fear as their enemy to prevent a massive hostile western front. But that would only postpone their problems, because if they manage to beat up True Fear, they will find themselves with cities deep in Avengers and 110 area, making them even more vulnerable in the future.

The battle between True Fear and Avengers is far from over. Though it doesnt seem even, there are so many events, situations and diplomatic decisions which will decide how this battle will turn out in the future, so it is simply impossible to predict anything in the moment, but the odds is in Avenger's favour. One thing is sure though, the result of this fight will dictate how the future of the server will be.

Sides: 110 Golden Maniacs, 110 Golden Infidels | FAIL
Players: 99 | 44
Cities: 1544 | 624
Conquest: 41 | 36
ABP: 6,832,924 | 2,352,382
DBP: 2,183,223 | 1,915,196
Last week we saw that FAIL was stalling a bit in this fight, and now it looks even worse. Having lost 40 cities and only taken 4 since the last chapter, the odds are strongly turning in 110s favour. Furthermore, FAIL has lost 14 players since the last chapter, which is suppose is a result of the bloodshed, which is even harder to deal with when you started the battle off by slaughtering your enemy. I'm not sure if FAIL will collapse, but at the moment they are looking at almost no progression the past 12 days, and their morale seems to be dropping fast. As i said before, the 110s even started to support Avengers to get some DBP which really shows how superior they are to FAIL right now. This might be a cocky move as FAIL definitely isnt done yet.

Eventhough FAIL are seeing a lot of their players quitting, they will be left with the real fighters, as having a tighter playerbase with real fighters is often better than having loads of players who will quit after only few weeks of getting attacked. A lot of diplomatic agreements and conflicts will change the situation soon, as 110s problem about having too many players still isnt solved, so if FAIL manage to hold their ground, things will change with the domination era only starting in 60 days. Afterall, 110s still have 99 players and only 60 of those can be in the winning alliance, which leads to 110s next major problem. In case 110s win the war against FAIL, they still have to deal with The Blame Game who have been their friend for the whole server. As i said before, The Blame Game need to find an enemy soon if they don't want to stall, and with 110s winning over FAIL and Avengers expanding rapidly in O45, they soon need to react. As i said before, i suspect The Blame Game will pick Avengers as their friends which means they will remain as friendly/neutral to 110s, but another option might be joining FAIL's side, which means WWIII would start as the sides would be The Blame Game, True Fear and FAIL VS 110 Golden Infidels, 110 Golden Maniacs and Avengers. From a strategical point of view, that would mean that 110s and Avengers would get attacked from all their fronts, which would be very hard to defend against.

Though i'm not sure about how 110 Golden Maniacs and 110 Golden Infidels relationship is exactly, another possible situation could be splitting up with one of them backstabbing their ally - history has seen it before, and it would be a logical solution of their too many players problem which they will suffer from. The future will tell, but if FAIL stands strong and await for better times, the tides may turn.

Alliances to watch:

#1 The Blame Game:

I've decided to put The Blame Game on the Alliances to watch list as they currently have no enemies while they are number 1 pointwise in the server. They did break their NAP with Order and Chaos this week, now standing at a whooping 26-0 score in The Blame Game's favour, but it seems like they have NAPPED again. As ive mentioned before, they have a lot of options on who their new enemy might be, and the alliances definitely have to look out for that as their choice undeniably will have a big impact on how the future wars and diplomatic situations will be.

#8 Goliath:
This is the first time i write about these guys, and i honestly don't know a lot about them. At the moment it doesnt seem like they have any real wars going on, but they are 2-2 against the 110s. Furthermore they seem to have a lot of great fighters, and they have grown rapidly in the area where VG once were located, and if they continue to do so, they can become a big threat to 110s and The Blame Game.

#9 Black Dawn:
Since the last chapter, Black Dawn has continued their rapid growth even more now that they have a NAP with Avengers. As VENDETTAs now are collapsing, they will soon need to find a new enemy, and with their recent new NAP against Avengers and being somewhat neutral to True Fear, it seems like they are planning to hit True Fear who have a lot of cities in their core. While that may seem clever, they have to be careful as that move could turn out to be like pissing in your own pants if you're cold. It's only warm short-term, but if they manage to take out True Fear with Avengers, they will surely be Avengers next buffet. Another option for them is to keep their attacks on Grepo Addicts, with the scoreboard currently being 10-9 in Black Dawn's favour.​

Coming in chapter 6
--

Last edited:

DeletedUser56000

The chapter remains objective, but how funny is it that the #1 alliance has 0 enemies :p

- Sorry about the delayed and possibly sloppy chapter, i've been really busy this week.

You do a pretty fair job of putting this all together. I respect you for it sir.

1saaa

Strategos
great new chapter!

i do know a bit about goliath and i can say that they have a lot of work to do improving their leadership and coordination before they can do anything whatsoever in this world.

Last edited:

Pro-Grep

Strategos
First of all mate you always put up there great effort and it's really good reading thing.

Also the best thing which makes your analyses best read, is that it's not biased, besides you being in certain alliance you always openly say the truth.

Keep up the great job mate!