Milestones The Battle of EN110, Leontini

DeletedUser56000

All I ask is for screenshots of the actual conversation. I do not want a wall of text. I am willing to give heed to this if I can see it hold merit. So, private message me the screenshots if you do not wish to post them and let's see what comes of it.

Ranga1

Strategos
Oh here comes ranga I was expecting him.

For the new players, heres a clue: When ranga comes on talking his nonsense, it means Erik is close to smothering another server with NAPs.

Strange coincidence dont you think?

The other strange coincidence that follows you from server to server is your always boasting about fighting yet you never actually do much fighting James then accuse actual fighters of cuddling....

DeletedUser48582

This is so disgusting.

All of you shameless cowards, bring it. True Fear is gonna see it thru, and laugh at you the whole way.

At least our heads are high.
And some call Kron a legend - geeeez.
(EDIT: dont know were James’s quote went lol)

Bottomline is that the game isnt worth playing anymore... simple as that. Going 6v1 isnt fighting, thats just pathetic and (sadly) shows that some of the players claiming to be top players are afraid of standing alone.

I hope you Think its worth it in 2-3 years when Inno kills Grepolis due to lack of interest.

Congrats on the crown you charish so much - really impressive achievement cough*cougho_O

DeletedUser50245

Well that is something new a rabid post mortem discussion about 111 that makes The Rimlord sound like a harbinger of reason and decorum in an otherwise insane world.

When i foolishly came back after many years away . i noticed straight away that the Bureaucra s had taken over the game and wrenched it away from the warlords - which was my time- now passed .

I

i think I will go and find the quote which met with universal derision .
well, do something about it
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

Yes you farm resources move resources to build armies to fight once a week. If you've all got such a hard on for war why not play a game that is 100% war???

Literally all advertising about this game discussing building before fighting. I can't find one reference to "wargame" can you? Is that the point your trying to make?
It takes you 7 days to rebuild ? :confused:

Last edited:
This is too all the people out there complaining.
if all you want to do is fight and have wars and don't care about the crown ... guess what???

All the alliances that are so called cuddled ... are your targets....there is your war!!
But NO... you want to battle with someone who you think you take or roughly your own size so you battle with number 7, 8 or 9 alliance because you don't want to bite off more than you can chew.

What you are really saying is that you want to see the top 4 battle so you can pick up the scraps because you don't want to do the heavy lifting.

Quit whining and get on with the it and see what the end game will deliver.....

I led a small alliance of noobs in an ocean completely dominated by one alliance and we defended our little hearts out and every now and again we also attacked. It is called survival and being opportunistic.....there is your strategy.

anyway i'm rambling now......good luck to you all!!!
smiley_emoticons_silvester_cuinlove.gif
Oh yes it is fun getting attacked by both 110 on one front and avengers on the other, but it doesnt allow attacking or you will be losing even more cities. This might be the dumbest post in this thread though. We dont want to pick up scraps we want people to play how its supposed to be played. Theyve been doing it for years now, 97 had the same situation and guess what same people in these alliances. And yes who doesnt want a fair war were both teams are "equally" matched, I can understand a tactical nap or pact but theyve been napped and pacted since day 1.

DeletedUser54360

well, do something about it
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif
AS far as I can see I am the ONLY one trying to make my OWN Justice in game.

When I find the leader of a group that did all

A in his power TO PREVENT me getting to grips with Goldens

B Actually attacked my group when I was fighting Avengers FOR HIM

C What right James do you have to call any of these others Cowards ?

You by trying to strangle at death ( historically the best pound for pound fighters on EN Server )
did more to ensure the current end status than anyone else.

The really irritating thing is Goldens are ( in the main ) anything but World Class fighters,

Avengers ( from recent personal experience ) at least do have the "line em up and knock em down play book well rehearsed".

They would not however have coped so well had you not granted them a further two weeks without meaningful opposition . .

LOTR will finish this world in either no 5 or no 6 spot .

With MINIMAL COOPERATION we( LOTR ) could still have had that 5 or 6 spot .

BUT ALSO one of you geniusii could have been competing for the win ( with my tolerant amused assistance ).

As always I have called this correctly. THE NEXT and LAST time I enter a world with the intention of toppling THE CARTEL

HELP ME instead of HINDERING ME - and these prolonged hand wringing bleating bouts of - angst ridden impotence at the current stateof EN could be avoided.

DeletedUser21287

You by trying to strangle at death ( historically the best pound for pound fighters on EN Server )

The really irritating thing is Goldens are ( in the main ) anything but World Class fighters,

Avengers ( from recent personal experience ) at least do have the "line em up and knock em down play book well rehearsed".

They would not however have coped so well had you not granted them a further two weeks without meaningful opposition . .

BUT ALSO one of you geniusii could have been competing for the win ( with my tolerant amused assistance ).

As always I have called this correctly. THE NEXT and LAST time I enter a world with the intention of toppling THE CARTEL

HELP ME instead of HINDERING ME - and these prolonged hand wringing bleating bouts of - angst ridden impotence at the current stateof EN could be avoided.

Is this the missing script from Star Wars?

DeletedUser21560

Please.
All I ask is for screenshots of the actual conversation. I do not want a wall of text. I am willing to give heed to this if I can see it hold merit. So, private message me the screenshots if you do not wish to post them and let's see what comes of it.

Screenshot of my convo with kron?

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Oh here comes ranga I was expecting him.

For the new players, heres a clue: When ranga comes on talking his nonsense, it means Erik is close to smothering another server with NAPs.

Strange coincidence dont you think?
You can please leave my name out this foolish discussion.
If any overhere won worlds without pacts its me James and you know it you were part of it
I even started a server with a maxed out pre-made and stil people hated me for it even made it clear no pacts naps but peeps were so angry to me I did my own pre-made..... No brakes.... I usual win servers by entering on my own With just 5 peeps ... Don't blame me please.
About naps and pact. I never asked naps or pacts in the past, I only merged 2 smaller teams, pacts and naps always been offered to me!!!! Last one you know perfect James you asked me 1 in 105. Did I asked you? No !!! Last time I asked pact was like 5 years ago, I don't do politics!!! My politic man is HH and overhere I am not doing it end discussion.
Also despite I am no politic man it's insane you all go insane on a convo between à founder and à failed founder who was already out of game ... Lmao that's so noob....
Seems you guys all know the answers a'd made up your mind perhaps that's how you guys lose servers.....i really dunno , please don't ask me how domination works and how it Wil look I have no clue, I do know 1 thing, I am no coward, 105 showed it, I refused to merge for a cheap easy golden crown,, I have never as founder accepted a cheap worthless reward. So if you wish to talk dirt talk about yourself but leave me out.

Last edited:

1saaa

Strategos
If any overhere won worlds without pacts its me James and you know it you were part of it
I even started a server with a maxed out pre-made and stil people hated me for it even made it clear no pacts naps but peeps were so angry to me I did my own pre-made..... No brakes.... I usual win servers by entering on my own With just 5 peeps ... Don't blame me please.
About naps and pact. I never asked naps or pacts in the past, I only merged 2 smaller teams, pacts and naps always been offered to me!!!! Last one you know perfect James you asked me 1 in 105. Did I asked you? No !!! Last time I asked pact was like 5 years ago, I don't do politics!!! My politic man is HH and overhere I am not doing it end discussion.
Also despite I am no politic man it's insane you all go insane on a convo between à founder and à failed founder who was already out of game ... Lmao that's so noob....
Seems you guys all know the answers a'd made up your mind perhaps that's how you guys lose servers.....i really dunno , please don't ask me how domination works and how it Wil look I have no clue, I do know 1 thing, I am no coward, 105 showed it, I refused to merge for a cheap easy golden crown,, I have never as founder accepted a cheap worthless reward. So if you wish to talk dirt talk about yourself but leave me out.

Is this an out of season April fools joke?

DeletedUser41859

Oh yes it is fun getting attacked by both 110 on one front and avengers on the other, but it doesnt allow attacking or you will be losing even more cities. This might be the dumbest post in this thread though. We dont want to pick up scraps we want people to play how its supposed to be played. Theyve been doing it for years now, 97 had the same situation and guess what same people in these alliances. And yes who doesnt want a fair war were both teams are "equally" matched, I can understand a tactical nap or pact but theyve been napped and pacted since day 1.
ahhh u r so slow ... u were in the mix before and got yourself booted....you bragged about come hit me and now you cry because you are being attacked on two fronts!!

here's 20bucks ... go buy yourself some tissues!!!

Did we hit a sore spot?

DeletedUser54360

Yes I am Erik's nemesis and he knows it - In game Moderators are no longer playing to his tune anymore.

The day is coming when Pinky or Perky meet me alone in a Dark Alley way and there will only be one Rimlord walking away from that encounter.

Erik's lofty disdain for Externals has evaporated as soon as I wrote to Avengers rank and file with the inside skinny on the Avengers Management sell out of their players.

ahhh u r so slow ... u were in the mix before and got yourself booted....you bragged about come hit me and now you cry because you are being attacked on two fronts!!

here's 20bucks ... go buy yourself some tissues!!!
I am in no way crying. LOL. I was in that mix yes, before i knew what kinda playstyle they were going for. I LEFT after a while having no enemies to fight. LEFT. Not booted. And clearly my bragging worked when I got 115k bp in 1 day. I didnt want those 44 cities anyway why would I? Theyre all on red islands :D
I love being attacked, but there is no point for normal players who dont like to defend, to keep playing, when theres 4 top alliances, hitting just the rim alliances and leaving eachother alone..

But before you talk to me again please get a better ratio than 180k points and 60k bp. Ur a disgrace to even 110. noob

DeletedUser48582

Let me guess... you dont use gold either :eek::eek::eek:

jameslongst

Strategos
I am fully aware that no one really wants to put their name on this NAP mess, not even Erik. That doesnt get you off the hook tho old friend: you lent your name to this monster pact and now you have to live with it.

I also just want to repeat again how stupid I think WHGs posts are. Please do the server and your team a favor and ghost already.

I dont care how many crowns we get,or if we get them. I want my team to have fun, and get into some good fights, that's all I want at this point. Having fun,that's up to us. Good fights? Well grepo is short on those these days.