Milestones The Battle of EN110, Leontini

DeletedUser49993

Who's the fool?
Looking at your 20 posts on externals, the anwser is pretty obvious and simple...
Lol last time I played with Erik was with you buddy. Go back to playing farmville James, ahr ex might give you a kiss if your lucky
I dont think he will join back Erik and his Farmville crew. Highly doubt that. Might be hard to believe but some players actually care about fighting and fair fights.
yep the one alliance that actually does fight back against all odds and stands firm.
Yep, you guys have a great record

And btw. Having much Bp doesnt make you a great fighter and teamplayer. For example i can make endless bp by pushing ls with ari and attacking low biri stacks all the time. Or i can still kill my mates troops + 2x or 4x bp. Or i can just gold endless olus via event / with great arming and attack inacitve players.

Someone who always sends deff to save revolts or just as LTS may have less bp than others. But still does a lot for his team.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe, but not James. You dissed some one else for having 60k bp and and 180k points yet 24 hrs before your leader had almost the same bp/point ratio. He has had that kind of ratio EVERY server he plays, but no your right he is a fighter for sure
True I guess forget what I said

Well i hope he doesn't do it again
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

Do you think i am ashamed of my stats on this server? Yep I am ... but i do what i need to do, also though if you look closely i restarted, but again who cares.

You certainly don't ... u just want to say things to make yourself feel good....but if anyone is a noob it's you! You constantly brag about yourself without any substance....you get your arse handed to you server after server and you complain server after server and yet ... you keep coming back and guess what .... you're still here!

Who's the fool?
What does a restart have to do with anything lol ur bp still sucks ur still in a cuddly MRA.
I also dont need to say things to feel better, Im not bragging either. Where am I bragging LMAO??
The only reason I lose cities is because I actually fight and go to red islands. Reds have you seen that color this server? And even though I get my "arse handed to me" I still have 5x ur bp and will have twice ur points so I guess im still in a win situation?

Sim along moron do not call me a noob with that kind of bp just stop talking lol

DeletedUser54360

The only reason I lose cities is because I actually fight and go to red islands. Reds have you seen that color this server? And even though I get my "arse handed to me" I still have 5x ur bp and will have twice ur points so I guess im still in a win situation?

Nice to know my years of promoting BP Tourism - are finally starting to bear the fruits of a new crop of players prepared to think outside the box.

jameslongst

Strategos
Maybe, but not James. You dissed some one else for having 60k bp and and 180k points yet 24 hrs before your leader had almost the same bp/point ratio. He has had that kind of ratio EVERY server he plays, but no your right he is a fighter for sure

oh no ranga doesnt approve of my bp what will I do?!?

Speaking of kisses, go ask your masters for some love. I'm sure they approve of how well you run cover for them.

Ranga1

Strategos
I dont think he will join back Erik and his Farmville crew. Highly doubt that. Might be hard to believe but some players actually care about fighting and fair fights.

Yep I agree, this is why since playing with James I've only played with small alliances on the rim with red all around. But whingers like James do the same thing and expect a different result, definition of insanity lol

Ranga1

Strategos
oh no ranga doesnt approve of my bp what will I do?!?

Speaking of kisses, go ask your masters for some love. I'm sure they approve of how well you run cover for them.

Well according to your players that bp makes you a noob and your opinion invaluable :D

Speaking of cover, I've heard a few other of your players are sick of covering your rookie game

jameslongst

Strategos
Well according to your players that bp makes you a noob and your opinion invaluable :D

Speaking of cover, I've heard a few other of your players are sick of covering your rookie game

I strike a nerve? Go ask Erik what to do now Ranga.

Please watch the double posts tho. Your masters are watching.

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
If Inno really are wondering "why is our playerbase decreasing...?" Here is the answer:
I made sure to point out where to look, i understand you have some trouble understanding things

Nit8mDA.png

Funny you posted that-- I was just noticing that. I've been I'm VM for over a month now, RL issues forced me out in lieu of round-the-clock attacks from... how many alliances was that? I forget. TF did jump into that fight knowing full well you were adding to the pile-up of alliances against Sons. Our guys had some interesting conversations about that at the time, watching TF join the huggers gang-up style when it suited you. o_O I respect TF, maybe you just wanted to bring the gang closer to you, LOL.

I've been considering logging on and handing my cities to worthy recipients who will keep a good fight going. But then I looked at the stats. There are no good fights. Can't be. Everyone "worthy" won't be able to hold the cities against the gang onslaught. Everyone else has awful BP because they aren't in any real fights, and will just be part of the "who gets it this server" end game discussion. So it's choosing among evils, or I can just ghost and let them figure it out. Or maybe just hand them straight to the masterminds to cut out the middleman. :p

Interesting to note that at the time I hit VM, my BP and city points were almost identically ranked. After being offline over a month, I'm now almost 100 ranks higher in points than in BP. Why? Those with great BP are primarily people leaving the game or losing massive amounts of cities...NOT those who are technically "winning". Silly, silly game.

I do have to call out Avengers though-- I don't agree with some things they do, but at least they are FIGHTING. They do have some weak spots, but the other three will need to go hard at them at some point (you know, in true bully fashion) if they want to break them. Oh wait! They don't have to! Those 3 can just split things up amongst themselves per the secret handshakes and let Avengers keep thinking they're fighting for something over in the corner.

As for me, I rediscovered "sunlight" and "people" and lost my desire to mess with this place. The combo of Inno developments through the years and today's prevailing play style (described in depth in these pages) just doesn't provide enough fun anymore. I knew it a couple of years ago, but I thought domination might save it. Big disappointment, and unfortunately exactly what we thought would happen about a week into this world.

Catch you on the street somewhere. (I'm not whining, you huggers... just leaving. :D)

destroxxi

Phrourach
If Inno really are wondering "why is our playerbase decreasing...?" Here is the answer:
I made sure to point out where to look, i understand you have some trouble understanding things

Nit8mDA.png

Pointing out the exact reason we are named what we are actually compliments us more then insults us lmao.

DeletedUser21287

Nit8mDA.png

This explains the playerbase decrease ?