Milestones The Battle of EN110, Leontini

Blah Blah Blah same crap different world. Till you all figure out this game is won by diplomacy and team play the longer you all will be out here on the externals complaining and ranting about this or that. Honestly I mean this is 3rd world rant for whg, 2nd for criki, and 20 you are just young mate don't follow that path it doesn't lead anywhere good. Point being you all go off on a rant every world how about start improving your gameplay v blaming others.

P.s. We get blamed every world for this or that, thus why we named ourselves "the blame game" so any blame towards us sure we will take it go ahead its nothing new for us. Thus why it is a compliment.
You should call yourself the "Eriks and Kroons cucks" alliances. Do you really think that most players like or will admire your "good" tactics? At least you wont get any bragging rights from this world. Keep kissing eriks *** little guy....btw 280th in bp ranking so I'd be quiet if I where you.

destroxxi

Phrourach
Good diplomacy and team play ≠ pacting everyone in top 4

Funny that you mention Criki, Bucks and WHG... those 3 guys have more DBP than your whole alliance. Your alliance is weak, most of your members havent built a single unit for weeks. All you can do is suicide units on each other... Occasionally you take cities as well and then you start screaming about your great team work and diplomacy.. really Avengers are/were just your war pets.

Be careful tho, sometimes the son outgrows the father... Avengers could beat you with 1 finger, and why they havent started is a mystery to me

You should call yourself the "Eriks and Kroons cucks" alliances. Do you really think that most players like or will admire your "good" tactics? At least you wont get any bragging rights from this world. Keep kissing eriks *** little guy....btw 280th in bp ranking so I'd be quiet if I where you.

Mates look at my sig and you'll see my resume, not many in our group need to prove anything to any of yall on the forums ranting and raving lol. The thing I find the funniest in this whole ordeal is back when each server had 10-20k players on it the externals were more active but ya didn't quite have that many cry babies, must be the generation change. Who knows. By the way you have all have had ample time to attack us, the better question is why haven't you all? You say we don't have dbp, we've attacked from the get go, at the same time none of you all have bothered to come at us? oh and virtual criki was dead as soon as he dropped after 108, nothing was going to prevent that.

And Paw I'm not young anymore real life happens, if I had as much time as 20 does I promise you would be eating those words lol

DeletedUser21560

Mates look at my sig and you'll see my resume, not many in our group need to prove anything to any of yall on the forums ranting and raving lol. The thing I find the funniest in this whole ordeal is back when each server had 10-20k players on it the externals were more active but ya didn't quite have that many cry babies, must be the generation change. Who knows. By the way you have all have had ample time to attack us, the better question is why haven't you all? You say we don't have dbp, we've attacked from the get go, at the same time none of you all have bothered to come at us? oh and virtual criki was dead as soon as he dropped after 108, nothing was going to prevent that.

And Paw I'm not young anymore real life happens, if I had as much time as 20 does I promise you would be eating those words lol

Most in your team have everything to prove, all you are known for is cuddling and ruining servers

Back in the day when teams like yours did what you do now, it had no impact on the server. You were called MRAs and were killed quick. 250 players out of 10-20k were no biggie. Nowadays when a server only has 500 active players your 250 player coalition takes up half the server. After the first players ghost, you have 70% of the server in your alliance. Why bother going after someone who keeps running away? whats the point. Better to quit and let you run for your lifes on your own

DeletedUser54360

I blame you for nothing .. never have. Why blame the scum because the scouring powder degreaser and lime dissolver wont work together While the slimy putrid gunge and detritus that is thetHREE STOOGES and their like climg together so effectively.

have always blamed the other proper groups for allowing the festering mass that pollutes EN continue to prosper.
As for your sig. Back in th e day you brag about I could beat you with two hands one arm and three fingers tied behind my back.

And guess what i would b edoing with th e other two fingers?

Don't talk you child as if you ever belonged on the same page as most of us contributing here ..

DeletedUser41859

Most in your team have everything to prove, all you are known for is cuddling and ruining servers

Back in the day when teams like yours did what you do now, it had no impact on the server. You were called MRAs and were killed quick. 250 players out of 10-20k were no biggie. Nowadays when a server only has 500 active players your 250 player coalition takes up half the server. After the first players ghost, you have 70% of the server in your alliance. Why bother going after someone who keeps running away? whats the point. Better to quit and let you run for your lifes on your own

go play ping pong if you want a one on one or are you advocating 5k group hug vs the 250???
Hypocritcal don't you think?

I blame you for nothing .. never have. Why blame the scum because the scouring powder degreaser and lime dissolver wont work together While the slimy putrid gunge and detritus that is thetHREE STOOGES and their like climg together so effectively.

have always blamed the other proper groups for allowing the festering mass that pollutes EN continue to prosper.
As for your sig. Back in th e day you brag about I could beat you with two hands one arm and three fingers tied behind my back.

And guess what i would b edoing with th e other two fingers?

Don't talk you child as if you ever belonged on the same page as most of us contributing here ..

you are to be squished underfoot but not killed off ...let you suffer wriggling around like a semi squished cockroach ... to provide comic relief!

Raydium88

Strategos
go play ping pong if you want a one on one or are you advocating 5k group hug vs the 250???

This makes literally no sense. I guess you didn't bother reading through what was said, or what the main point is.
As servers shrink in activity, collaboration as we've witnessed here, becomes more and more jarring... No one is advocating for a 5k coalition. Heck there's not even enough active players to pull off 5% of such nowadays.

But I guess that is okay... When you're blinded/biased by your own side of the tale, it doesn't really matter. As long as you (your buddies in this case) win by default, who cares lol

DeletedUser52215

I don’t like to get involved on externals but this is getting a bit repetitive.

WHG I think by now we all get your message. The reason nothing has come of it is because to fight the top 4 you tried to form your own coalition. You also annoy everyone so much no one wants to work with you.

Just let Kronnos play his game and let Heisenberg play his. If you aren’t bothered about crowns then enjoy the fighting, there have been and will be some good fights.

Coalitions and pacts are part of the game. Equally, so are breaking them and snaking your coalition partners.

And please stop posting on here/MM alliances in game.

DeletedUser21287

Good diplomacy and team play ≠ pacting everyone in top 4

Funny that you mention Criki, Bucks and WHG... those 3 guys have more DBP than your whole alliance. Your alliance is weak, most of your members havent built a single unit for weeks. All you can do is suicide units on each other... Occasionally you take cities as well and then you start screaming about your great team work and diplomacy.. really Avengers are/were just your war pets.

Be careful tho, sometimes the son outgrows the father... Avengers could beat you with 1 finger, and why they havent started is a mystery to me

you really are virtual
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

WHG I think by now we all get your message. The reason nothing has come of it is because to fight the top 4 you tried to form your own coalition. You also annoy everyone so much no one wants to work with you.

Just let Kronnos play his game and let Heisenberg play his. If you aren’t bothered about crowns then enjoy the fighting, there have been and will be some good fights.

Coalitions and pacts are part of the game. Equally, so are breaking them and snaking your coalition partners.

How is fighting against a coalition fun? The only even fight we can have is with no steve.

You are legit the last person I'd be worried about lol

Stop making an example of me. I dont have as much time as you think. I work just like a grown up does and its not just sitting at a desk where you can check ya phone every 2 min lmao. Just because Im efficient doesnt mean I am no lifing

you are to be squished underfoot but not killed off ...let you suffer wriggling around like a semi squished cockroach ... to provide comic relief!
You really are just braindead arent you. No one said a 5k group would happen.
Squished by who? You and your 65k bp? Dont make me laugh noob
Attack +1258 +304 +632 +1963 +1498 +314 +44 are your stats of this week. How is that even possible
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Point of Order Mr Chairman ERIK did not take my city I sank his Cs in fact I sank more than 1

Yes I send a CS 8h TT with 15 LS. What was it 2 hours inside RR...
That's all I have send out
When I woke up I hoped the city would been not taken so I could score more BP.
Unlucky this xtrnals made peeps get involved hoping on some noob ABP.

The deal was not getting help by poop, lmao, you said in-game you have the best lawyer, so please next time make him write the agreement instead of yourself because I haven't read it in the agreement papers where you state you Wil ghost..

Mole man 420

Phrourach

This is dead on. The message is being screwed up by the messenger. I actually like that WHG is against the top alliances and wants to crush the top alliances pacting to kill small guys... its an honorable intention... until you realize the messenger is like a snot nosed kid running around throwing insults and long winded rants at everyone and everything in a very obnoxious manner.. oh, nd hes dilusional... its a shame when u have a few good players over there sinking on that burning ship with there captain.

1saaa

Strategos
i cannot be the only one who is fed up of the top 4 teams hugging each other.

it is one thing to agree to eliminate all the competition and then duke it out for the crown. that i would be a bit put out by but would probably not get very annoyed.

but the way they are chopping up grepolis and winning with no opposition is just pathetic.

at this point the huggers might as well just agree to jump on different servers so they can have a crown too themselves each world and not have to worry about a team of 'equal' skill.

DeletedUser54360

WHG I think by now we all get your message. The reason nothing has come of it is because to fight the top 4 you tried to form your own coalition. You also annoy everyone so much no one wants to work with you. No just you and True Fear

NO I will do what I like till Magik tugs my leash

Well it is true with partners like you and True Fear nothing will ever be achieved with your attitude . Snaking is part of the game. Actually it is part of YOUR game. NOT MINE..

why don't you just join the coalition - you have done nothing effective against them .

It comes to something when your so called allies do you more damage than your enemies.

Stannis I suggest you put your green eyed monster o f jealousy away for a bit .

YOU have been beaten and beaten badly . I have not ..Yet >..

I have the right to speak yet - I have not conceded defeat as you have.

Mricornetto will be fought tonight by the people who do not want to work with me. But certainly not by you .

YOU don't want to work with me. Fine- lets face it you are not all that super hot anyway are you >

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54360

Point of Order Mr Chairman ERIK did not take my city I sank his Cs in fact I sank more than 1

Yes I send a CS 8h TT with 15 LS. What was it 2 hours inside RR...
That's all I have send out
When I woke up I hoped the city would been not taken so I could score more BP.
Unlucky this xtrnals made peeps get involved hoping on some noob ABP.

The deal was not getting help by poop, lmao, you said in-game you have the best lawyer, so please next time make him write the agreement instead of yourself because I haven't read it in the agreement papers where you state you Wil ghost..

Erik I printed it out in black and white // Th e challenge was clearly defined. - We are all entitled to a little luck sometimes - yours was my being at th e dentist at th e worst possible tim e in phase 1 .
Mine was Poop giving me a get out of Jail Free Card /

DeletedUser41859

Stop making an example of me. I dont have as much time as you think. I work just like a grown up does and its not just sitting at a desk where you can check ya phone every 2 min lmao. Just because Im efficient doesnt mean I am no lifing

You really are just braindead arent you. No one said a 5k group would happen.
Squished by who? You and your 65k bp? Dont make me laugh noob
Attack +1258 +304 +632 +1963 +1498 +314 +44 are your stats of this week. How is that even possible
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

it was hypothetical fool ... Thizzle was advocating that on old servers a gang bang would have happened and this so called coalition you all hate would have been smashed....isn't it the same thing in reverse stupid?

DeletedUser41859

i cannot be the only one who is fed up of the top 4 teams hugging each other.

it is one thing to agree to eliminate all the competition and then duke it out for the crown. that i would be a bit put out by but would probably not get very annoyed.

but the way they are chopping up grepolis and winning with no opposition is just pathetic.

at this point the huggers might as well just agree to jump on different servers so they can have a crown too themselves each world and not have to worry about a team of 'equal' skill.

cmon 1saaa seriously ... why are you so worried? Your alliance hasn't even made an effort on this server.
you are an armchair critic...i watch my alliance put in the hours to destroy everything in it's path.

You all complain about it but do nothing to challenge the establishment other than come here and talk garbage.
If you were all a bit brighter you would have setup your own diplomacy to fight the so called cartel and then battle out the end game between yourselves....but you were all too dumb to do so.

FAIL / VG enjoyed the NAP they had with us...they grew without any danger...then the NAP with VG ended and FAIL decided to attack us as well and they caught us by surprise...look at the stats!!!

They took 20+ cities in one day.....the reaction from the cartel was to turn it around and smash both VG and FAIL and they did....there was your battle but you guys seem to think it was a cake walk.

I myself was not very involved life happens...that's ok ... but the cartel rallied and attacked around the clock and smashed two of the biggest alliances in fact VG and their academy + FAIL and their academy all got squashed. The people that will get the crown will be the ones that deserve it the most and if the lowest members miss out ... so be it.

What happens next is anybodies guess...but this server has been battled in good spirits except for the complaints of a few.

If everyone had of put up a fight like IanY maybe the outcome would have been different.

DeletedUser54360

What happens next is anybodies guess...but this server has been battled in good spirits except for the complaints of a few.

Hands up anyone who would buy a second hand car from this worthy person.. ...........eerie silence............Tumbleweed.............exactly !

the cartel rallied and attacked around the clock and smashed two of the biggest alliances in fact VG and their academy + FAIL and their academy all got squashed

One month ago when I first advanced the notion of THE CARTEL - it was mad bad old WUG ...

But now even their own rabble rouser for externals uses the term .

Here is a funny thing I and LOTR VENDETTA are tiny tiny tiny in comparison to both you and your claimed scalps - yet = after patting myself all round I can't discover any limbs missing = any hairs out o f place = or even any broken nails..

Is it possible that you may yet have unfinished business in the smashing and squashing arena yet. ?