VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
I think we are busy already
smiley_emoticons_smilenew.gif
Are you? Doesnt look like it
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

1saaa

Strategos
or you could attack us, anybody can for that matter - no takers????? Sssshhhhh and back to bed for you!

whats wrong? maybe your alliance should start trying to push around weaker teams that circle you to get some decent ABP? oh right you already tried that :) maybe you should join in an attack on the top alliance and steal credit despite other teams doing most of the heavy lifting? oh right you already tried that :)

although, as soon as our NAP breaks i would not oppose you coming back to feed us more DBP.

who knows? Maybe we can return the favour one day?

The Blame Game 18743271 49 382516

The Blame Game 9044202

The Blame Game 7656439

The Blame Game 1382667

What a pathetic bunch of players

Congratz on your epic victory royale
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

DeletedUser56207

@VIRTUALSELF
enjoyed it for most part until the end..
"we are the last saviors for Grepolis"

BIG LOL

you need to see a therapist ASAP, that james guy brainwashed you :rolleyes:

1saaa

Strategos
good jokes maybe...

well this server is a very bad joke :mad:

@VIRTUALSELF. that video was absolutely hilarious :D the worst part about it was that it was true in many ways :(

i would like too see all the alliances in this server create a similar video :) it would be a chance for all the leaders to vent their rages about this server in a humorous way :D

DeletedUser36697

now this is embarrassing @ UncleBear your 77 in this world
how????? did you do that with these kinda mistakes Descibe the taste of defeat, how did it feel??? and really what can you do to me, what can you come up with..?
I am 751th, ;{)
I have 1 city on a rock.. no resources just some golding
https://screenshots.firefox.com/WUiaDNzYnkshKL1x/en110.grepolis.com

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56281

i went yellow/ red a little while ago. i hope Erik and poopstan are happy with the broken world they created.

You need to take some of the blame too as you were one of the players that gave up on Leontini to play on a new server rather than fight 110. Also you should be the last person complaining about hugging as your alliance merged with the Domination alliance which has merged with 10+ alliances on this server. Let me list some of the alliance that they have merged with so far I can remember: Mad Dogs, Pact, Black Dawn, Wintercell, League Of Spartans, The Vanguard, Excalibur, Phoenix 53, Thermopylae, Rebels and some others that I may have missed out.

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
You need to take some of the blame too as you were one of the players that gave up on Leontini to play on a new server rather than fight 110. Also you should be the last person complaining about hugging as your alliance merged with the Domination alliance which has merged with 10+ alliances on this server. Let me list some of the alliance that they have merged with so far I can remember: Mad Dogs, Pact, Black Dawn, Wintercell, League Of Spartans, The Vanguard, Excalibur, Phoenix 53, Thermopylae, Rebels and some others that I may have missed out.

Capture.PNG

1saaa

Strategos

first off that thing about leaving Leontini. i mean honestly do you really blame me? Leontini was awful on every level in the end. if your going to critisise people for leaving a dead server then i would like to remind you about True Fear and Black Dawn. I am saying that they should not have left? No. they were perfectly within their rights to do so and i think it is important that people respect the point where leaders have had enough. when a lot of players had enough. I was tired. the founder of MAD DOGS was tired. we had been fighting the cartel and Phoenix 53 pretty much solo for a large amount of time and it wore us down. therefore when a new server opened that revolt we jumped on it :D

next up your point about my alliance merging with domination. honestly if this is the best you have got then that is actually pathetic. i opposed Crapulescu's domination concept/ plan from the beginning. i made my concerns VERY clear to him and others on the enforcers council. i opted for a more soft coalition that involved pacts between nearby teams and defensive co-operation to prevent the cartel from getting the necessary cities. i actually did try to organise that but eventually it fell through. this meant that those who were left began to accept Crapulescu's idea. i cannot stress how much i opposed the domination idea. if anyone wants i can dig up my old PM's with Crapulescu and others in the enforcers council. i merged in with domination not because i agreed with the concept/ liked the idea but because it was the best option for my team. let me set the scene: the new server is going to be opened/ announced soon. myself and the other founder are fed up with attacks from Phoenix 53 and the cartel. so i contacted crapulescu because i knew that he was the best chance of all MD players who were staying to have an alliance. he was also the best one for those who wished to continue to fight the cartel. in this case i put my own personal problems with the domination concept aside and decided that for my alliance it was the best choice. after that i did some paperwork but mostly took a back seat only recommending ex-MAD DOGS players to the council of domination and handling transfers. i later left explaining to crapulescu my reasons (even though i had originally agreed to stay). why did i do this? because i knew that my old players were in good hands and i knew that my personal vendetta with minasreturn and issues with the domination concept would cause more harm than good.

I could honestly go on and on but i think i have made my position clear. if anyone wants to see PM's for evidence feel free to contact me. if i am unclear/ you have any questions in any of these points also please contact me.

DeletedUser56281

first off that thing about leaving Leontini. i mean honestly do you really blame me? Leontini was awful on every level in the end. if your going to critisise people for leaving a dead server then i would like to remind you about True Fear and Black Dawn. I am saying that they should not have left? No. they were perfectly within their rights to do so and i think it is important that people respect the point where leaders have had enough. when a lot of players had enough. I was tired. the founder of MAD DOGS was tired. we had been fighting the cartel and Phoenix 53 pretty much solo for a large amount of time and it wore us down. therefore when a new server opened that revolt we jumped on it :D

next up your point about my alliance merging with domination. honestly if this is the best you have got then that is actually pathetic. i opposed Crapulescu's domination concept/ plan from the beginning. i made my concerns VERY clear to him and others on the enforcers council. i opted for a more soft coalition that involved pacts between nearby teams and defensive co-operation to prevent the cartel from getting the necessary cities. i actually did try to organise that but eventually it fell through. this meant that those who were left began to accept Crapulescu's idea. i cannot stress how much i opposed the domination idea. if anyone wants i can dig up my old PM's with Crapulescu and others in the enforcers council. i merged in with domination not because i agreed with the concept/ liked the idea but because it was the best option for my team. let me set the scene: the new server is going to be opened/ announced soon. myself and the other founder are fed up with attacks from Phoenix 53 and the cartel. so i contacted crapulescu because i knew that he was the best chance of all MD players who were staying to have an alliance. he was also the best one for those who wished to continue to fight the cartel. in this case i put my own personal problems with the domination concept aside and decided that for my alliance it was the best choice. after that i did some paperwork but mostly took a back seat only recommending ex-MAD DOGS players to the council of domination and handling transfers. i later left explaining to crapulescu my reasons (even though i had originally agreed to stay). why did i do this? because i knew that my old players were in good hands and i knew that my personal vendetta with minasreturn and issues with the domination concept would cause more harm than good.

I could honestly go on and on but i think i have made my position clear. if anyone wants to see PM's for evidence feel free to contact me. if i am unclear/ you have any questions in any of these points also please contact me.

Ok fair enough, no hard feelings I didn't have this info and from my point of view it looked a bit ironic. But I still think that you could have stayed and rebuilt, like look at my alliance Wildling Army. We are the worst alliance in top 10 full of simmers and casual players, we have lost most of our valid cities but most of our players decided to stay on and have fun but admittedly we don't fight actively or do any ops. My point is if the same thing happens in Pharae with your alliance getting beaten in a war, don't quit but stay and fight. A lot of people blame 110 for ruining the server but I think we should also blame the people who ghost after a challenge or losing a lot of cities. If more stayed and fight even after getting beaten it will be different, as you can see with Domination family alliances they are doing okay against 110 with them taking some cities from them in their latest op but I still don't think they are strong enough to take the win.

1saaa

Strategos
Ok fair enough, no hard feelings I didn't have this info and from my point of view it looked a bit ironic. But I still think that you could have stayed and rebuilt, like look at my alliance Wildling Army. We are the worst alliance in top 10 full of simmers and casual players, we have lost most of our valid cities but most of our players decided to stay on and have fun but admittedly we don't fight actively or do any ops. My point is if the same thing happens in Pharae with your alliance getting beaten in a war, don't quit but stay and fight. A lot of people blame 110 for ruining the server but I think we should also blame the people who ghost after a challenge or losing a lot of cities. If more stayed and fight even after getting beaten it will be different, as you can see with Domination family alliances they are doing okay against 110 with them taking some cities from them in their latest op but I still don't think they are strong enough to take the win.
i am still in Pharae. i decided to stay to fight on :D we just lost a lot of people to the new server so i decided to join folks over their as well. your alliances main issue is how spread out it is. and also, do you really think telling a leader who probably goes under immense strain every day that his alliance sucks is going to go down well? that is asking to get banned IMO.