Milestones The Battle of EN110, Leontini

DeletedUser56281

If i was a teacher i would definitely use this sentence to teach kids what an antonym is

I will pretend I didn't have to google to find out what 'antonym' means, but yh you are right that was a bit retarded for me to write XD

Lol my alliance is the only alliance on Leonitini that promotes its players to colonize rocks. Also Virtualself you should do one of your newspaper things when the server ends to summarise things, but up to you as I ain't paying you to do it!

DeletedUser56281

The ones who are worth mentioning is long gone from the server, so there won't be a last chapter

If i was a teacher i would definitely use this sentence to teach kids what giving someone blue balls is

1saaa

Strategos
The ones who are worth mentioning is long gone from the server, so there won't be a last chapter
if i may make a suggestion. instead of doing a final chapter do some kind of memorial thing where you basically give credit where credit is due. its your choice of course but whilst their has been no real fair battle those who fought in this server with honour and skill deserve recognition.

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
"Honourable mentions slash wall of fame"
Last Chapter
Week ?, almost 4/20

1. XonCia2711 -
For stacking one of his cities with 5 olu nukes and 5 LS nukes and letting me kill them all with a 4x BP when he left the server. Bro where are you, you havent been online on Skype for weeks now
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif

1saaa

Strategos
"Honourable mentions slash wall of fame"
Last Chapter
Week ?, almost 4/20

1. XonCia2711 -
For stacking one of his cities with 5 olu nukes and 5 LS nukes and letting me kill them all with a 4x BP when he left the server. Bro where are you, you havent been online on Skype for weeks now
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif
A true hero...

How much BP did you get?