Pnp The Battle of the Coalitons

DeletedUser

Right now there is a major war going on in the core oceans of en66; World Appolonia.
On one side there is Sesame Street, Project Anti-Venom, and The Borg (nickname, The Sesame City)
One the other side is Creepy Turtles, Reservoir Dogs, Shadow Legion, and Najistan (nickname, 300)

Sesame City:
Since Aug.31st,
Sesame Street has lost 3 cities and gained 13 cities.
Project Anti-Venom has lost 2 cities and gained 13 cities.
The Borg has lost 2 cities and gained 9 cities.
Grand total of +28 Cities

While 300:
Since August 31st,
Creepy Turtles lost 3 Cities and has gained 11 cities.
Reservoir Dogs lost 4 cities and gained 13 cities.
Shadow Legion lost 3 cities and gained 10 Cities.
Najistan lost NO cities and gained 12 cities.
Grand Total of +36 Cities

Most of the cities gains are no doubt taken from smaller alliances and independent players. Nevertheless the extra cities which were gained by 300 will help them in the future to make more troops to fight compared with the Sesame City which gained 28 cities. On the Sesame City, the number one alliance is probably Project Anti-Venom, but that may be due to the fact that they came late to the fray. On the other hand Najistan is doing the best in 300 but that is probably due to the isolation which they have and keep; a great advantage in any war.
With these facts it seems a bit like Sesame City is just slowing down there death since resource shortage will become a big problem for them in the future, but it will be a tough fight no doubt and who knows, maybe the Sesame City will pull through.

*Note: The sister alliances and academies in 300 have not been included

DeletedUser38223

and shouldnt you add art of war to the sesame city's group ,, after all they are coordinating attack with them

maybe they didnt want to add them because they've been losing cities like crazy , and it would look like there desperate for help in the naji area

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33297

Right.... let's just add random alliance to war stats. Makes sense to me.

DeletedUser

and shouldnt you add art of war to the sesame city's group ,, after all they are coordinating attack with them

maybe they didnt want to add them because they've been losing cities like crazy , and it would look like there desperate for help in the naji area
there is no communication with them

DeletedUser38223

.... you guys are coordinating attacks with them right now ,, they are incoming as i am typing this , sooo

and btw we have no contact with half of the alliances mentioned in the 300 coalition,, just because an alliance is at war with ss doesnt meen they are in the coalition , if that were so we should add all the alliances that najistans fighting to the ss side

DeletedUser33297

.... you guys are coordinating attacks with them right now ,, they are incoming as i am typing this , sooo

Coordinating attacks is something different than attacking at the same time really. We have no communication with that alliance, and their attacks have nothing to do with us.

DeletedUser30111

We aren't coordinating with Art of War, as far as I know we aren't even actively attacking Najistan, so I have no idea what you're talking about.

Reservoir Dogs isn't "half" the alliances mentioned. But that post is filled with inaccuracies anyways, so I think we can disregard it

DeletedUser38223

What happened to the shared CT/NAJI/SL forums then? :p

Thats for me to know and you to wonder :p

We aren't coordinating with Art of War, as far as I know we aren't even actively attacking Najistan, so I have no idea what you're talking about.

Reservoir Dogs isn't "half" the alliances mentioned. But that post is filled with inaccuracies anyways, so I think we can disregard it

well there is timed attacks incoming from your players and art of war players to the same city , sooo i dont know what to tell ya ,, i guess you guys need better communication:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser38223

lol common now im sure theres still a few mra's on the rim you havnt contacted yet ;)

DeletedUser17561

and btw we have no contact with half of the alliances mentioned in the 300 coalition,, just because an alliance is at war with ss doesnt meen they are in the coalition , if that were so we should add all the alliances that najistans fighting to the ss side

This is an excellent point. People might have confused "shared goal" with "coalition" - but these PR fires usually burn out of control. And once the coalition is not coalesced - the shared goal aspect disappears faster than the CT guy on my island who switched alliances out of CT within minutes of this thing really kicking off.

I will try and provide a more data-driven analysis of what has transpired tomorrow, as I have settled on a new scoring/weighting system

DeletedUser33530

Right now there is a major war going on in the core oceans of en66; World Appolonia.
On one side there is Sesame Street, Project Anti-Venom, and The Borg (nickname, The Sesame City)
One the other side is Creepy Turtles, Reservoir Dogs, Shadow Legion, and Najistan (nickname, 300)
What the hell i came up with the name Anti-venom!

DeletedUser33530

No That was my view towards dazians crew in corinth and paros (beasts btw :p)

In Paros I started an alliance called Anti-Venom (just to get on Venom 2.0's nerves) and i can prove i thought of the name before you.

DeletedUser23516

I believe SS has taken 7 CT cities while we've only managed 3 from SS. Not sure about the other numbers, but I know that one is wrong