Pnp The Battle of the Coalitons

DeletedUser

I counted 3 for us as 2 or Aristathugs cities have been taken now, but it hasn't updated. I wasn't aware that you guys got an 8th

CT-3
SS-8

Better?
I took a city from your academy, he said he didn't want it anymore. Still didn't withdraw the 700+ lu defending it though...

btw is crappy city

DeletedUser

Yeah, see this was my best, I got the coalition names from the newspaper and grepointel gave me numbers, don't attack me, attack grepointel if numbers are wrong.
The only reason I made this was because I felt the newspaper place was not a good place to talk about it so I made the prediction one but... it closed, so I made this

DeletedUser

Also if it's from the 31st of August we have lost 0 cities...

DeletedUser32373

Man this world sounds so awesome wish I lead an alliance here :D

DeletedUser17561

I posted a message last week in the sink or swim using c/pts as a metric for success. In that post, i noted that CT had under conquered based on this ratio when compared to alliances of similar size.

It turns out that was a good predictor of day 1

There is little reason to think day 2 will be much different - but in the interest of good science I will refine the process and publish and updated analysis.

The way these wars normally evolve is that they appear hotly contested until one side abruptly implodes. As this one is not hotly contested, the implosion should be that much quicker

DeletedUser30763

I would love to just see war stats. Don't add the city takeovers that have nothing to do with the war.. but if you're going to put a PnP together it might as well be accurate.

DeletedUser17561

lol common now im sure theres still a few mra's on the rim you havnt contacted yet ;)

Surely you jest

O45 is one massive, interlocked, overpacted mess. If you are in that 200+ person super federated dumpster fire over there, and you spend gold on this game, you are paying to experience living conditions in New Dehli without actually going there. Which is a shame, as the food is excellent

So before you start waving around the "you are over-inclusive" baton around, consider with whom you share your forums.

You can't have it both ways. You cannot buddy up to the Grepo version of WalMart and then claim to maintain any identity as an elite, we-can-take-of-ourselves alliance. You just can't

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser38223

lol calm down , im just joking around. no need to cry over it

DeletedUser17561

I think you are not joking around

Look, you threw your hand in with a boatload of alliances and instead of a world war you got.....well nothing in fact.

And now you are stuck with it. Shoved all the way down in 65, allies collapsing, you cannot convince me you pictured it working out this way.

I assume the reason my game is freezing today is that the shared forum for Naj-CT-CHU-RD-HS-RP-SL-SD-SA super alliance is overloading the switching capacity of the servers. Probably the local grids are suffering from brownouts. Your alliance is depriving local citizens of much needed electricity for hospitals and orphanages.

oh sorry I forget ---- lol!

DeletedUser38223

well Naj-CT-CHU-RD-HS-RP-SL-SD-SA thats rediculous we have half that many people in what was our shared forum ,, but just for the record we only contacted one alliance wanting to work with them and that was ct , we had no diplomacy with any others before hand , they just happened to be in the shared forum from ct ,, and you say we couldnt have pictured it working out this way , well u make it seem we are trying to get a massive conspiracy going against ss but we werent , we just looked at the map and it made sense for us and ct to work together,,, but think what you want , all i know is if you guys end up winning this little war , the world will be ruined and 90% of you will ghost before WW even comes close,,

DeletedUser30111

well Naj-CT-CHU-RD-HS-RP-SL-SD-SA thats rediculous we have half that many people in what was our shared forum ,, but just for the record we only contacted one alliance wanting to work with them and that was ct , we had no diplomacy with any others before hand , they just happened to be in the shared forum from ct ,, and you say we couldnt have pictured it working out this way , well u make it seem we are trying to get a massive conspiracy going against ss but we werent , we just looked at the map and it made sense for us and ct to work together,,, but think what you want ,

Regardless of how the coalition came about CT, Naji, SL and all the academies were in it, along with "PAV" supposedly. So Thresher's point about you guys pacting the whole world is much more valid than your point about us pacting the world.
In fact I think it's funny you once complained about us pacting CT and here you are admitting to just that.

all i know is if you guys end up winning this little war , the world will be ruined and 90% of you will ghost before WW even comes close,,
I'm so sick of hearing this, people say it in every world and no world is ever "killed" or "ruined" it doesn't happen. There's always people to fight and a world is always going to make it to WW. So please stop...

DeletedUser38223

Regardless of how the coalition came about CT, Naji, SL and all the academies were in it, along with "PAV" supposedly. So Thresher's point about you guys pacting the whole world is much more valid than your point about us pacting the world.
In fact I think it's funny you once complained about us pacting CT and here you are admitting to just that.

I'm so sick of hearing this, people say it in every world and no world is ever "killed" or "ruined" it doesn't happen. There's always people to fight and a world is always going to make it to WW. So please stop...

well your pav spies were wrong we didnt have all the academies in the group , we never did we have only had one or 2 of them in it but not all,,the most alliances ever in it was 5 excluding pav,,and the world will die and it will be ruined ,,, you know as well as i do the situation in lindos ,, why do you think i came here ... im bored out of my mind there and we only had 80 players vs the whole world , you have atleast 120 and probably others that we dont even know about ,,,, I will almost garuantee that the world will be ruined

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17561

collusion is collusion - your forum, CT forums, alliance X forums, yadda yadda yadda - you cannot enter a conspiracy and then claim that you were unaware of the details or extent of the treachery

Actually you can, but it does not speak well to the ability of your leader to perform appropriate diligence

DeletedUser38223

lol thresher are you high,,, regardless what you say about a conspiracy , it doesnt change that if you win the world will be ruined and most of you will quit out of boredom,, and I have experienced that first hand in 2 worlds already

DeletedUser30111

well your pav spies were wrong we didnt have all the academies in the group , we never did we have only had one or 2 of them in it but not all,,the most alliances ever in it was 5 excluding pav,,and the world will die and it will be ruined ,,, you know as well as i do the situation in lindos ,, why do you think i came here ... im bored out of my mind there and we only had 80 players vs the whole world , you have atleast 120 and probably others that we dont even know about ,,,, I will almost garuantee that the world will be ruined

If you don't want this world to die, then fight us, this fight is still even SS, BD, BORG vs CT Naji SL RD.
The first big war is starting and you're already calling the world dead, that's pathetic.
Also if your side wins, then what? How does that not kill the world? :p

People have been saying Troy would die since the first month, 3 top alliance there ghosted and Troy is still very much alive and kicking. It takes way more than a 120 players dominating to kill a world.

Also I don't need PAV to tell me who was in the anti SS leaders room on Skype, I was in there too remember? I saw which alliances were present :D