Pnp The Battle of the Coalitons

DeletedUser38223

If you don't want this world to die, then fight us, this fight is still even SS, BD, BORG vs CT Naji SL RD.
The first big war is starting and you're already calling the world dead, that's pathetic.
Also if your side wins, then what? How does that not kill the world? :p

People have been saying Troy would die since the first month, 3 top alliance there ghosted and Troy is still very much alive and kicking. It takes way more than a 120 players dominating to kill a world.,,,
and

Also I don't need PAV to tell me who was in the anti SS leaders room on Skype, I was in there too remember? I saw which alliances were present :D

for one i never called the world dead i said if you guys win it will be dead ,, because when a premade full of gold spammers is allowed to dominate everyone loses, if we won the war then we would have a fair all out brawl, because no alliance will be dominate , and sable did you say on another thread that you guys never had a spy ,, you admiting that you your self was the spy damages your credibility big time, and pav added you to the room so its not like we somehow randomly added you.
LOL the three top alliances ghosted , i wonder why lol ,, I have been trying to tell you guys that you were going to get bored and ghost and you go and hand me a perfect example, thanks..

DeletedUser

If you think of it, it would ruin the whole world either way. Because when SS wins, no one will challenge them, and will make them basically number one forever. However if 300 wins, you guys are all pacts so you won't attack eachother and I doubt no one will attack such a strong coalition. Therefore it would be better if the war continued and the positions changed.

DeletedUser38223

lol we are not all pacted at all , we just want to take out ss , these diplomatic relations only exist until ss is defeated,, positions changed?,, how so?

DeletedUser

I don't know, SS goes down a postiion, then suddenly they rise again, then it goes down and the same with an ally, then it switches....
So if SS goes down, the coalition will fall and then attack possibly attack themselves

DeletedUser30111

OR we could just let the war play out, you guys have been saying it all along, we can't expect this war to only last days or weeks, IT'S A WAR!

and sable did you say on another thread that you guys never had a spy ,, you admiting that you your self was the spy damages your credibility big time,
This makes no sense, haha. How would I be a spy??
SamuraiDragon added me to the room whenever PAV came out on our side so we could mess with you guys.
So I was able to see everyone in the skype room, and I recognize enough names to know which alliances were present.

We wouldn't need to instate a spy into the coalition to beat you guys, and even if we did need a spy we've had plenty enough volunteers to not worry about putting one in place

I have not been treated well here. I have been forced to send resources to larger members. I have aided many in conquering other cities but have received no help in return. I however see you as a friend.

One of many examples and unfortunately one of the problems with turning on an alliance you were allied with.

DeletedUser38223

i dont know who that last quote is from but i doubt its from my alliance , we have never forced any of our players to do anything , and all of are bigger players help out the smaller ones around the clock

DeletedUser

BTW, that was cute... you guys trying to figure if I was still in the Anti SS Leaders room or not :D then adding sable... too funny, it's a shame how curly was rejected the sensation of kicking us from the chats :p All he could do was add Sable to the banlist xD

i dont know who that last quote is from but i doubt its from my alliance , we have never forced any of our players to do anything , and all of are bigger players help out the smaller ones around the clock

I know who that was and it wasn't from Shadow Legion or you guys... who could it be?
In a SL/Naji/CT coalition if it wasn't SL and Naji that means ... it was in ... *que epic climatic music* Resevoir dogs! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17561

The RD forcing smaller players to transfer resource does not surprise me in the least

DeletedUser30111

Actually it was from CT, guess I should have clarified...

DeletedUser

In Knossos , In LOD we conquered the world within 2 months, won 2 big wars and then it got very boring i gave away my cities within a month of having no decent opposition to attack. If SS win i can see that happening again here. Also i really don't know PAVs plan , side with the gold users and then get easily picked off after the war is over

DeletedUser30111

In Knossos , In LOD we conquered the world within 2 months, won 2 big wars and then it got very boring i gave away my cities within a month of having no decent opposition to attack. If SS win i can see that happening again here. Also i really don't know PAVs plan , side with the gold users and then get easily picked off after the war is over

Haha, PAV is a legit alliance, they won't be easily picked off by anyone.

DeletedUser

In Knossos , In LOD we conquered the world within 2 months, won 2 big wars and then it got very boring i gave away my cities within a month of having no decent opposition to attack.

You wouldn't have won if that stupid coalition hadn't decided to attack us instead of LOD.. lol .. that's another story.. but yes its possible that ss holds it all the way in, if the coalition here wont work well. but its a long race..and it just remain to see who got the stamina to go all the way.. gl to all,, exept ss lol

DeletedUser

what alliance were you in furious

The Furious, we was with the coalition for a while.. fighting LOD together.. once some of the smaller ones tried to dictate our policy we left, and the coalition forgot about LOD and targeted us.(that together with inactivity, killed us) and also the world. but i am impressed with how LOD managed to deal with their inactivity as all others and still win the world.

DeletedUser17561

lol thresher are you high,,, regardless what you say about a conspiracy , it doesnt change that if you win the world will be ruined and most of you will quit out of boredom,, and I have experienced that first hand in 2 worlds already

I see a lot of caterwauling about "ruining the world".

Really? Well let us examine the experience that is being ruined:

After about 9 to 12 months - give or take - Appollonia will settle down into that phase of semi-stalemate. It becomes harder and harder to outright conquer (and things like timing and coordination become less important because every harbor has 2k bireme walls when they go red), and people get excited when someone ghosts and there is a feeding frenzy to conquer a totally undefended city. You have 50 cities and you can't remember what is in 35 of them - and the most progress you make in a day is to ship resources off to the World Wonder being built one ocean over from you so you can't even see it.

Is this the experience we, or anyone else, is ruining? The experience is kind of pre-ruined.

DeletedUser41165

the world wont be dead because there are just to many people playing this world to end that fast

look at hel 1 big allience in o55 and from day 1 every1 knew they were going to win that world and 1 month before the end they merged in the only allience who was able to stop them and there was absolutly no question who was going to win and look now 1 month after they lost the world number 3 and big players are ghosting daily

we are now looking in this world to o44/45/54/55/65 and leaving alone the smaller alliences who started later in every other oceaan they have all space and time to grow if SS really gets unstopable in a few weeks/months they will only get more enemys and are far from winning this world