Intermediate The Beauty Of Lust tutorial

DeletedUser

that's pretty awesome stuff DK ;)

big ups on the tutorials law, will be great to have more gfx artists with some of your skills!

DeletedUser

Would you mind posting the link again? It typed in my address bar, but it won't work.

DeletedUser

Thanks! I opened it and downloaded it, but now when I open it, all it is is a slideshow. Is there a way to move it to Photoshop, because it won't let me.

EDIT: figured it out.

DeletedUser

Thanks! I opened it and downloaded it, but now when I open it, all it is is a slideshow. Is there a way to move it to Photoshop, because it won't let me.

EDIT: figured it out.

Good...:)

DeletedUser

Mine's not good :(

Oh, and how do you put a picture in a post, without having it attached? (I mean, on this post, it says "Attachede Thumbnails, but in other people's pictures, it just shows the picture, or a spoiler.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You have to click that little image icon thingy (the one that looks like a mountain and sun) and insert the image link into that. In order to get an image link you have to upload it to an image hosting site such as imageshack.us or photobucket etc...

DeletedUser

Like this?

There!

practiceart.jpg

DeletedUser

Well,it could be a lot better but considering you are a beginner and this tut is for more advanced users it's pretty good try...
Some points though...those things that were supposed to create the effects,I don't know exactly how you did that but it's like you sucked the life out of them(I mean those things in front of her hand)...:p
Also the road and the girl are too monotone,the road is like cropped and pasted and something's wrong with the girl's color,unsuccessful gradient mapping I guess...
But as I said it's a nice try.
I would suggest you try some more beginner tutorials-you can find plenty on deviantart and other graphics sites that will help you improve one step at a time...:)

DeletedUser

Most of the beginner tuts. are for Gimp, not Photoshop though...

Also, when you said on the tutorial to use a gradient map, that means the gradient tool correct? Or is there something else?

DeletedUser

Most of the beginner tuts. are for Gimp, not Photoshop though...

Also, when you said on the tutorial to use a gradient map, that means the gradient tool correct? Or is there something else?

Not the gradient tool.I mean the tool you will find if you go at Image->Adjustments->Gradient Map
You can also find it in the bottom right where there is the Layers window(it's faster through there-you just click that half black half white ball and it shows up along with many other tools):)

There are beginner tuts for PS but you can mostly find them in sites that are only for graphics...