The begining dogs vs rho bust

DeletedUser3393

never seen a stalemate before? a look at their rise in the dbp and ours in adp might help ease your bordem

Actually check the stats before making the statement. DoW ABP growth since the war started is barely above RB's even though you have 20 extra members.

3 days ago. DoW had gained 220k ABP and RB had gained 210ABP since the war started. So, RB's ABP gain is better because we are 4/5 your size.

DeletedUser13729

your average growth is better not the overall growth ,i know averages matter but dont try twisting stats to your advantage lol.

DeletedUser3393

I never said anything about average or overall. All I said is RB's growth is more impressive since we gained ALMOST the same ABP as DoW even though we are 4/5 the size.

If you want to look for Avg. and over all terms.

Average growth for RB is 2.725k ABP since war started, and 2.2k ABP for DoW. (%diff ~= 25%)
Total growth is 210k for RB and 220k for DoW. (%diff ~= 5%)

So, yes total growth of DoW is more in numbers, but RB's growth is better (impressive) considering the size difference of the 2 alliances.

And I do have to say, in all this TD's ABP growth is WAY better than any of the other top alliances lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeh its a pity our dbp aint that way to tho, anyone want to attack us?

DeletedUser

Seems that we got the number one player now Thanks dogs. Oh I forgot we also have the second one. Super fast I am jealous of you, you get a chance to get some DBP?! When the dogs attacked me (with a few laughable but enjoyable attacks) I hoped it would never end.