The Best Alliance Around

DeletedUser4577

We are a group of players that actually want to just have some fun and play this game. Not worried about war or conquest or anything else just singing songs together and changing our name for the 40th time...no worries it will soon be 50th in a matter of minutes.

You see that as weakness I see that as funny and fun...and fun and funny....and then I started to think...Why not mass recruit now that we have 70 players...so here I am.

For two reasons...

one - JOIN JOIN JOIN!!

two - What do you think of our current names? Old names?

Three - Any ideas for future names!? :D

Heres mine:
BATEWNMWOS

Best Alliance There Ever Was No Matter What Others Say

DeletedUser

The Organization stood against AAP in 44, and this is all that remains.

DeletedUser4577

Lol, Dont think you did so good Jay. We made a dent in you guys too so dont deny it! :D
You havent even conquered one of our players :p

Anyways we were having fun with this post...random yea but its a game we should learn to laugh a little more....so serious here....

DeletedUser

Hey are you the same derek from Gamma world, Markiza Tempest United's offensive general who quit after a week?

DeletedUser4577

YEP!

If you were in that alliance then im sorry if my departing was something of more then a mishap! I tried out the server but it was slow and I had other servers that I was trying to deal with at the sametime.

DeletedUser

Lol, Dont think you did so good Jay. We made a dent in you guys too so dont deny it! :D
You havent even conquered one of our players :p

Anyways we were having fun with this post...random yea but its a game we should learn to laugh a little more....so serious here....

Except your pleading for a merge into AAP. Dont lie...I know all.