The Best and the worst of Pandosia

DeletedUser

do you realise that 25 may not be true? thats only the achievement.. the next level is on 75 cities. for all you know, the person might have had 70 cities. I'm not taking sides here, just pointing that out as it has happened with me..

either way, its not much of an accomplishment. esp not one i would brag about, but thats just me. he can come talk to me when he gets 75 or 100

DeletedUser33297

Just some words of advice, mainly meant for Lemur: Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. There's no point in arguing about someone's opinion, especially when not stating any facts yourself. I cannot say I have ever seen a discussion this silly, it's basically like watching two toddlers argue. If people find you to be the worst forum personality or worst player, so what? If you're confident about your experience why on earth would you care about what anybody else thinks about it.

As a wise man once said: "Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not his own facts"

Anyway to get back on topic:

Best alliance: The Buccaneers. Has some of the most experienced and aggressive players on this world and have a good position right now.
Worst Alliance: Bones and Skulls. I have never understood why someone would chose quantity over quality, and I still don't.
Best Player: LETHALEE,. I have played with this guy before and he is an absolute beast.
Worst Player There's plenty of bad players around, but can't really say one excelled so far.
Best Forum Personality: Comment wise - Joseph Nieves. But got to give C4R105 some credit for his awesome newspapers.
Worst Forum Personality: GoldLemur. I'm sorry buddy, but like I said, I rate quality over quantity and most of your posts are useless spam or silly arguements.

DeletedUser

Best alliance:Bones and Skulls
Worst Alliance:Death Before Dishonor
Best Player:Doruldor
Worst Player:JUNGL1ST
Best Forum Personality: ME [Edit by Lane]
Worst Forum Personality: ME [Edit by Lane]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46972

Are you in BnS?

DeletedUser46972

I asked the question because he's not allowed to say his own Alliance is the best.

DeletedUser30636

Funny how a lot of these new players can make opinions about me but don't know me. Shrefty, you always have something to say, if anybody is the worst player, you would be it. You talk all that stuff at the beginning of this world talking about, oh we can beat any alliance and were obviously the best alliance, you got your alliance members making threads about your wars how your winning and dominating half the world. Yet look at you now, rimmed, waiting for the next world to come out apologizing and already looking into retirement. Get over yourself. You don't like my opinions, then don't read em', Kdaroks is a great player for obvious reasons and has a good personality. Don't hate because you don't. I'll take you on 1v1 any day Shrefty, any mother ... day.
can you please send me or even post the peices where i said we could beat any alliance and were obviously the best? yea we bragged alot and i addressed that, so why are you still bringing it up? i dont think im the best player to touch this game, im not even close, and ive never personally challenged anyone after a matured a bit and saw how childish it was.

its not my right to decide what my members post on the externals, if it was bad enough i would've talked to them, but just because im their leader doesnt mean I decide what they eat for breakfast.

Impact fell like two weeks ago, ive apologized for my actions that im not proud of... so why are you still bringing it up?

DeletedUser

I bring it up to remind you ... Go ahead, run into retirement. Again

DeletedUser40768

run into retirement. Again

Am I the only one who thinks of Brett Favre when I read this :D Anyway back on topic:

Best Alliance: The Buccaneers
Worst Alliance: Lords of Conquest, one Op pretty much caused them to collapse.
Best Player: LETHALEE, 1st in points, abp and total bp.
Worst Player: GoldLemur, ugh that bp though is less than some people have from quest. Not to mention that with most players using heightened senses now, pretty hard to get that little bp.
Best Forum Personality: Couple of good ones to me, still can't narrow it down to one.
Worst Forum Personality: GoldLemur, done nothing to change my opinion in any way but instead reaffirmed my decision.

SlothTzu

Strategos

JUNGL1ST from the alliance Slap has conquered the city MONSTER belonging to larry64. today at 14:40

JUNGL1ST from the alliance Slap has conquered the city arcadia - 04 belonging to larry64. today at 16:36

Strange how the worst player can take two cities off a member of the best alliance, funny world this.

(I couldn't help myself)

DeletedUser46972

JUNGL1ST from the alliance Slap has conquered the city MONSTER belonging to larry64. today at 14:40

JUNGL1ST from the alliance Slap has conquered the city arcadia - 04 belonging to larry64. today at 16:36

Strange how the worst player can take two cities off a member of the best alliance, funny world this.

(I couldn't help myself)

:D It's okay Sloth, they know their going down by our hand :supermad:

DeletedUser47020

Best Alliance: The buccaneers

Worst Alliance: Bones and skulls, only because they been on defense since the first few weeks in this world, but mad respect, because they can hold off all the attacks and still be in the top 5 in the world, and frankly I don't see them as a MRA, at least anymore.

Best Player:.Stevoss, I have seen him in other worlds and its just beast mode.

Worst Player: Von moo, not because of his points, just because I don't like him.

Best Forum Personality: Greekruler55

Worst Forum Personality: gold lemur, but I think is absolutely awesome to read your comments and others with you, very entertaining and funny:p

DeletedUser

Worst Forum Personality: gold lemur, but I think is absolutely awesome to read your comments and others with you, very entertaining and funny:p

why do u put him worst if he is awesome and entertaining o_O