The Best and the worst of Pandosia

DeletedUser47020

he does not need his Girlfriend defending him either ;p. I never said he was a bad player I said I just didn't like him as a person.

DeletedUser41934

Best Alliance: The Buccaneers
Worst Alliance: Pack of Wolves
Best Player: LETHALEE is a good player. Seen him an apolonia and he's dominating here too so far.
Worst Player: hmmm, hard one. Haven't come across a really bad player so far thats not just new to the game.
Best Forum Personality: Lost of great people here. I really enjoy C4R105's newspaper.
Worst Forum Personality: GoldLemur. Do i really have to say why?

DeletedUser

Best Player: LETHALEE is a good player. Seen him an apolonia and he's dominating here too so far.
Worst Player: hmmm, hard one. Haven't come across a really bad player so far thats not just new to the game.
Best Forum Personality: Lost of great people here. I really enjoy C4R105's newspaper.

Oh MrDeadpool must be asfg from elite :)

DeletedUser

Pack of Wolves worst alliance? Why's that?

DeletedUser

that started a while ago :p They're good at hitting inactives.

I think you give us too much credit. I don't think we have any special talents in that regard. It's just a probability thing, if you ask me.

:cool:

DeletedUser41934

I think you give us too much credit. I don't think we have any special talents in that regard. It's just a probability thing, if you ask me.

:cool:

No, you're just smart enough to check out grepostats. You're good at hitting the small academy noobs.