Top 12 The Best Of Corinth

DeletedUser

Great job on all the voting Corinth its wonderful to be here.

1. Adasko- Clearly the most aggressive player in Corinth. He carves through most like butter while taking cities and smashes TA and TS sieges that land on his alliance members.
2.Private Joker-Dedicated player near the top in all rankings.
3.Milos- Maintains top rankings while fulfilling a ton of management duties a true Zuessend.
4.Crazy- Timing and tenacity need I say more.
5.Appledet- this guy is an unstoppable machine when he wants to be.
6.Arodeus- Great attacker, city clearer, and tormentor.
7.Lockthor- Top noob in Corinth but she has found a way to sleep only one side of her brain at a time like a dolphin so shes always online.
8.Fashigity- Good planner, good timing, real attacks.
9.Dolly llama- ok forget you can kill half her CS attempts with militia. She is tenacious. She has sent 3 CS to the same city on me in the same day. never giving up and always having long distance LS from the safety of her core.
10.Gosia- Adaskos girl and possibly best working duo in corinth.
11.Visitor- hmm mb this guy should be higher but he gets stuck doing the dirty work of clearing TS stacks behind walls.
12.HPDave- this guy continues to confound TS as a solo player. I gotta admire his style.

Honorable Mentions:
Admiral noobi, Bummer, Killzuba, Raitslin, nategtr, moaner lisa, Tonyellis, miknel, j doe, count von coward, gunner and many I have missed

Why they didnt make it? :(

1. The Rim Grepper- As his name suggests he hides on the rim preying on the weak as they spawn into the world. In a bid to grab top attacker during the olympics he had members send transports and LS to support cities he would attack with his LS. Do not let his ranking fool you. Taking 1 city noobs with no honor is the epitamy of the grepo player not to be.

2. Fion Stack- Wow top points in the world he must be kicking serious but. Oh wait a minute i cant find this guy on any battle points rankings even close to the top 20. What is he doing olympics around the clock I assume. Surpised he doesnt have DBP. maybe if you have less than 500transports stacked in the cities close to me i will begin attacking.

3. Detria- Nothing to do so shes on all the time but shes awful. poor timing, sometimes she hits her own BR. I think its a decoy coming in b4 her CS but no its 200BR sweet. Thanks Detria sorry I farmed you too much and you ran from 56.

4. Snoopwins- really isnt that good. Relies heavily on alliance help and underhanded tactics to defeat his enemies. Easily the most hated player outside and within his own alliances. A true rebel without a clue.

5. Stack Edward- Not sure if this guy still plays he used to attack me all the time never good attacks from him as far as timing though he does have official nukes. They come out of the woodwork for sieges but clearly not playing as much when his cohort smart blonde left due to his leadership inadequacies.

Your Friend,
Snoopwins Ruler of Corinth:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Are we to select our own criteria? Best sniper? Most dedicated? Best politician? Most online? Best long term strategy? Best WW phase?

DeletedUser

Dont take this seriously, this is just a way for snoop to make fun of others as usaul. Something like this would be cool if done semi seriously though.

DeletedUser

I will put who I think the top 2 were though

Nickossa and Socrates. Two best players I have come across on any server.

DeletedUser

Dont take this seriously, this is just a way for snoop to make fun of others as usaul. Something like this would be cool if done semi seriously though.

If you cant conform to the curriculum please do not spam my thread. If you want me to make fun of others i will make the worst of corinth thread myself. Or i could do biggest backstabbers alot of those including yourself, King Elioss and PadawanYoken.

And Audia its whatever you feel is best. It could be a mix, or it could be just one thing they do very well that you find important like turtle, sim or even attack.

DeletedUser

I have not attacked a single player from my former alliance or former pacts since joining TA, so again please let me know who I have backstabbed? Since you are the all knowing snoop you must know something that I don't. You telling someone not to spam, that is a kneeslapper, pretty much anything you post is spam or a troll attempt.

DeletedUser

You would think Crazy Hydra would be on the list as well then. But of course snoop is gonna ignore his friend changing alliances over and over.

DeletedUser

I have not attacked a single player from my former alliance or former pacts since joining TA, so again please let me know who I have backstabbed? Since you are the all knowing snoop you must know something that I don't. You telling someone not to spam, that is a kneeslapper, pretty much anything you post is spam or a troll attempt.

lol with 200k ABP it sounds like you probably only attack repos and ghosts. You ruined what was supposed to be interesting opinions and the 60 or so views that came and didnt make a list up are lame. yes corinth you are lame. This must be true because the statement comes from the all knowing snoop.

DeletedUser

Way to avoid my response because you were wrong as usual. Referring to the abp this hasn't been my main world for a long time, when this was my main world though I was a top 30 attacker, but of course you already knew that since you know everything. Your opinions are not interesting and lets be honest if I didn't post no one was going to. If corinth is lame you can leave, I promise you that you wonted be missed. Avoid facts and say delusional things that is the way of the Snoop.

DeletedUser

Way to avoid my response because you were wrong as usual. Referring to the abp this hasn't been my main world for a long time, when this was my main world though I was a top 30 attacker, but of course you already knew that since you know everything. Your opinions are not interesting and lets be honest if I didn't post no one was going to. If corinth is lame you can leave, I promise you that you wonted be missed. Avoid facts and say delusional things that is the way of the Snoop.

Just so you know detria told me she was in tears when i was thinking of quitting. Many players on both sides of the war would miss me and please stop bringing my post off topic. Please go post somewhere else from now on I would much rather have nobody reply than to have you muddy things up all the time. Stop ruining peoples fun.

DeletedUser

Whats wrong Snoops, don't like other people talking to you the way you talk to them? You are one of the most disrespectful people I have come across in my days playing Grepo so I do not feel bad saying things to you. I am also a close friend of Detrias and know you have made here very sad other times as well making fun of her. I don't think she would really miss you, she was just being a nice person. Anyway this will be my last post on this topic out of respect for your request is that is the kind of person I am.

DeletedUser

I would certainly say that Socrates is one of the best to play any server! He taught me a lot about this game. I would definitely say that Viz needs to go to much higher on the list! Is there a worst of corinth becuz i would love to nominate the NOOB MK horrible or maybe Sserpente!

DeletedUser

My votes:

Never Sleep Award: Snoop + Crazy Hydra
Most Recent Nun Convert: Purple Pixie
Most Fearless Leader: Mac Edward
Biggest '80s music fan: Antinvasion
Kindest Matriarch: Damia
Nerdiest but not the most innocent: Zuzulinga
Most chat-averse: juovani, epolotwo, MasteRynoken.
Finest Former Cocksman: Killzkuba
Most boring research interest: rep1796
Biggest Rammstein fan and Anarchist: Belelgeise

DeletedUser

My votes:

Nerdiest but not the most innocent: Zuzulinga

Auda !! Im innocent hun.... i just had many glasses of wine that day :p Im still nerdy!

Ohhh and btw Snoops - why u stopped senting those fail CS's?? I missed em!

tut tut

DeletedUser

Just so you know detria told me she was in tears when i was thinking of quitting. Many players on both sides of the war would miss me and please stop bringing my post off topic. Please go post somewhere else from now on I would much rather have nobody reply than to have you muddy things up all the time. Stop ruining peoples fun.

Huh? When were you going to quit? Not something I would waste tears on - lol!!

DeletedUser

I would certainly say that Socrates is one of the best to play any server! He taught me a lot about this game. I would definitely say that Viz needs to go to much higher on the list! Is there a worst of corinth becuz i would love to nominate the NOOB MK horrible or maybe Sserpente!

I must say Arodeus is nothing if not consistent, continues to play the game without honor or respect for others. Sad, but it sure has been fun lately kicking Permanent Ban's all over Corinth! Yes!! :D

DeletedUser

Wait is hpdave really on the top 12 players on corinth list?? hahaha that is a knee slapper right there, was the way he ran to 87 the way everyone should play?