Top 12 The Best Of Corinth

DeletedUser22252

don;t know about Socrates,he quit before i went to PB,but as for Milos and his leadership...all i can do is to bow down!!

*Adasko*

Phrourach
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaack :p! Couldn't be bothered to read the other thread and see whats new atm so lets try to troll TS a bit more here ^.^!

now... this thread is specifically to talk about players not the alliance performance :p or how one alliance is the best ever ever ever ever ever ever for managing to be the best in a war game by building :p

I was thinking about TS and wanted to that because they are the beyond the best to have ever graced the online gaming world but I'm still a bit sketchy on the details because I am the first to admit I was the best at doing absolutely nothing for the past 4 months or so. I just wanted TS to list their players that...

are a better attacker then the polish nutcase adasko/the gpax that left and gave away his account? :p
would have lasted a week doing what little lockthor and snoopwins did in the position they were for God knows how long...
a better leader than milos? :O < this will be a good one :p I am expecting a lot of sheep BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA here

You forgot something. I started playing at Corinth in mid January. The server there was a couple of months. Overtook players in attack who had advantage of 3 months. Only Socrates had the advantage that I had made ​​up a long time he played on. And Im spend many time on VM you forgot all ?

Last edited:

DeletedUser12667

You forgot something. I started playing at Corinth in mid January. The server there was a couple of months. Overtook players in attack who had advantage of 3 months. Only Socrates had the advantage that I had made ​​up a long time he played on. And Im spend many time on VM you forgot all ?

Not trying to downplay your accomplishments bud, but you started on the rim. I have been on the rim numerous times and have yet to find lots of rim players much of a challange. Not saying there are none, but the percentage of rim players that are a threat to the percentage of core players that are a threat is no comparison. For example, in Xi I had 10 isolated cities in a rim ocean that had round the clock attacks from 4 alliances, and numerous cs attempts, and add to that a few cities in O54 that also were attacked by 2 or 3 alliances. I lost no cities, except for the one I allowed arodeus to take(and I am sure he will agree I could have easily killed his cs in my harbor). And I didnt ask my alliance for help to keep my cities, I did it solo.

So yes you are an aggressive player and also a very active player, add that to your location and it is no surprise of your stats. You are a good player, but you lack the humble attitude that makes good players great. And that is what makes milos the top cornith player imo, he had the stats as well as the humble attitude of a true leader to treat his enemies in a cival manner.

*Adasko*

Phrourach
Not trying to downplay your accomplishments bud, but you started on the rim. I have been on the rim numerous times and have yet to find lots of rim players much of a challange. Not saying there are none, but the percentage of rim players that are a threat to the percentage of core players that are a threat is no comparison. For example, in Xi I had 10 isolated cities in a rim ocean that had round the clock attacks from 4 alliances, and numerous cs attempts, and add to that a few cities in O54 that also were attacked by 2 or 3 alliances. I lost no cities, except for the one I allowed arodeus to take(and I am sure he will agree I could have easily killed his cs in my harbor). And I didnt ask my alliance for help to keep my cities, I did it solo.

So yes you are an aggressive player and also a very active player, add that to your location and it is no surprise of your stats. You are a good player, but you lack the humble attitude that makes good players great. And that is what makes milos the top cornith player imo, he had the stats as well as the humble attitude of a true leader to treat his enemies in a cival manner.

milos dealt with alliance and politics

I had my alliance made ​​up of 3-4 people and we just fought
We not interested in politics so why do you write that I have humility?
so I called someone a noob? I signed up here for one purpose which reached the crown :) I'm not interested because I already have it

DeletedUser12667

Mate you seem to have misread my post. I didnt say you have humility. I said you do not have humility.

Do you think you would have topped the abp rank had soc not left cornith? Or gpax not gifted his acct? Or I not lost interest in grepo after the update screwed me in numerous ways in Xi shortly after the start of cornith. All 3 of us have been top attackers, and add to that top core attackers. And I play with 95% of my cities offense so I am sure to have top abp.

I am not putting down your #1 attacker rank. To that I say congrats. What I am saying is you fail to be humble. You think you are the greatest player grepo has had play the game. But you only achieved that cause of the circumstances that came about in cornith. Guess what I am saying is, yes you are top attacker, I am not going against that. But if soc, or gpax had not left you would be way down in the ranks, not to mention milos would have had more time to play like he does so he would have had WAY more abp than he does now. So your rank was due to circumstances of cornith, and you should respect that.

But I guess that being humble is something that hardly happens this day in time:(

*Adasko*

Phrourach
Mate you seem to have misread my post. I didnt say you have humility. I said you do not have humility.

Do you think you would have topped the abp rank had soc not left cornith? Or gpax not gifted his acct? Or I not lost interest in grepo after the update screwed me in numerous ways in Xi shortly after the start of cornith. All 3 of us have been top attackers, and add to that top core attackers. And I play with 95% of my cities offense so I am sure to have top abp.

I am not putting down your #1 attacker rank. To that I say congrats. What I am saying is you fail to be humble. You think you are the greatest player grepo has had play the game. But you only achieved that cause of the circumstances that came about in cornith. Guess what I am saying is, yes you are top attacker, I am not going against that. But if soc, or gpax had not left you would be way down in the ranks, not to mention milos would have had more time to play like he does so he would have had WAY more abp than he does now. So your rank was due to circumstances of cornith, and you should respect that.

But I guess that being humble is something that hardly happens this day in time:(

It's only your suppositions :) gpax dont have many more ABP with I only socrates have many ABP but every day i getting more if Sokrates ;p i know if sokrates leave Corint i have easy job to be a top 1 but he could be a stay here. I dont forget soc but i know one he would be a good rival in the points but I'd go ahead

DeletedUser12667

If you say so bud.

So I will say all hail Adasko, you are truly the king of grepo. And any who fail to bow to you should suffer a horrible death. As any who oppose you are likely to fail when faced with your awesomeness:eek:

*Adasko*

Phrourach
If you say so bud.

So I will say all hail Adasko, you are truly the king of grepo. And any who fail to bow to you should suffer a horrible death. As any who oppose you are likely to fail when faced with your awesomeness:eek:

No im dont write that but why soc leave corinth ? if you know tell me

DeletedUser12667

Not my place to say. I know why soc left, and why gpax left. But I am not one to speak for others. But I will say that there reasons are warranted and I still respect them even with their reasons for their departure.