Top 12 The Best Of Corinth

DeletedUser

Wait is hpdave really on the top 12 players on corinth list?? hahaha that is a knee slapper right there, was the way he ran to 87 the way everyone should play?

Yes if there is 40 hostile players in your current ocean and you are solo, i guess a good idea would be to regroup and counterstrike. He regularly kills way more TS troops then they kill of his. Those TS harbors are not safe ask Aphediddas or his whipping boy Tony.

Thank you for being on topic

DeletedUser

Sorry, but top 12 players revel in that, not run away. You haven't run (while receiving more attacks than he has), so that's a lame excuse. Top players move TOWARDS conflict, not away to empty oceans.

Feel free to take away my "honorable mention", since I disagree with you.

DeletedUser

So now you are encouraging his turtling as well Snoop? I thought you were against turtling, a turtle is exactly what hp dave is and has always been btw. Want to stop contradicting yourself. I understand dave is your super best friend, quit letting that cloud your judgement though. Any noob can colonize a bunch of cities and turtle up near a bunch of enemy players.

DeletedUser

Sorry, but top 12 players revel in that, not run away. You haven't run (while receiving more attacks than he has), so that's a lame excuse. Top players move TOWARDS conflict, not away to empty oceans.

Feel free to take away my "honorable mention", since I disagree with you.

Don't think that way

DeletedUser14937

I'll just group some from the folks who still play:

Milos21, Privatejoker, Adasko in the first and best group. Milos and PJ carrying on from kicking *butt (no need to get a warning :p ) in Xi to kick here with milos really doing all the work and more to keep PB alive. Adasko of course is just insane kicks *butt everywhere lol.

Lylu, Nate, Ika, TonyEllis, get the second group and lets call them the underrated bunch of Cornith Lylu and nate simply for being the only ones that managed to catch me napping and took a city off me :p always kept me having to check and make sure they did not sneak a new one in. Ika of course for being someone who managed to hold his own in o34 while he was pretty much all alone for as long as he could. TonyEllis for well kicking my butt out of 34 :(

A special mention goes to Arodues who well as much as we don't like each other I have to admit might be the only reason I played mega actively in Cornith at the start :p Competing with him for abps was very very very FUN! Another special mention goes to my locknoob because even though making fun of her is one of the few reasons I have not left cornith alltogether she is very good :p

Detria needs a special mention all alone really because YAY you finally found an alliance that can help you take PB cities :p (yea it had to happen after 90% of us have either quit or just sim and are too lazy to delete our accounts like me and just the alliance name really remains) but yes you finally did it! Went from sending us crazy messages to where you are now so grats! :p

RaulMadrid for being a bit like detria just without the crazy attached. Kept hanging in there and resisted the urge to join us when he was surrounded and is now doing well. Probably stayed up for nights to avoid losing all his cities though lols.

I'll leave one of the 12 blank.

Now I will take the chance to name two very very special players:

PrincessFionna Mack- does not need a group and is head and shoulders above the rest when it comes the useless and the worst players. I have been simming for months barely sending out attacks and I am still 400k abps ahead of him, really that says it all.

The Gold Rimmer- before the Grepolympia event he would have been that extra number I left out in the top 12 but after what he did to get to rank 1 in abps gets a special mention in the PrincessFionna category instead!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I still love you, Lock. When you coming back to play? ;p

DeletedUser22252

hmm,interesting subject
I had opportunity to fight on "both" sides,beside and against most of ppl mentioned in previous posts!
Worst possible opponents you can have are: Adek176,Arodeus,gpax38(old one),Socrates34,Nickossa(no matter how much gold he used,others are using gold too),Sandgroper,Isajooon,Ivanuska,Milos21,Snoop,iCyber.....there are few more players with good numbers on Corinth like Adasko,The Grep Rimmer,J Doe,PJ... and few others..but unfortunately i didn't play much with or against them so it wouldn't be fair to speak about their quality!

DeletedUser

Its so funny to hear from a TS former TVG player saying they are kicking our butts all over corinth i had 3-4 players try to take me out and havent been able to sad really! Honor lets speak of honor you cant beat me so you have to resort to crying to Grepo! oh i have to show you all this from a self confessed proplayer...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

DeletedUser

I never said or claimed to be a pro player !! NEVER!!

Oh and it was just myself that i was attacking you! Not 3-4 players like you claiming! Dont make so big deal about urself!

DeletedUser

I never said or claimed to be a pro player !! NEVER!!

Oh and it was just myself that i was attacking you! Not 3-4 players like you claiming! Dont make so big deal about urself!

Ok i wasnt talking about that Noob CS attempt i was referring to the other CS which by the way NOOB again Mercades CS me OMG. Well you are the one ZUZU that were boasting how good you were and how BAD SNoop was... and he took a city the next day bahahah... Nice one Snoop! But you and i both know since u couldnt take me u had to resort to less honorable tactics, pathetic like your Alliance! I will give you guys credit Simming is your strength.... back to the topic no one in TS should be considered top of Corinth.
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en27/player/1714915/history
Speaks for itself dont have to make a big deal about anything!!!!

PS in must be embarrassing to see your 1500 FS worth of troops die in my harbor... for all to see your Noobness!!

DeletedUser

You said im taking only inactives - so i gave you examples of active players i managed to CS! Thats all.

It was very honorable what I did , since you only know how to insult people...! This had nothing to do with the fact that i cannot CS you ( yet) ... i cudnt CS Nayaj either , or cher... but i didnt go to report em! Thats not my tactic...!

DeletedUser

Honestly if you had a problem you should of told me! this is a game were i like to push buttons. I dont know why u found any city names offensive but you can make any excuse to try to further ur weak Alliance who feed off inactives to grow. I cant wait to come back to rim YOU!!! oh that means to send you to the rim of the world nothing inappropriate meant so don't complain about this too! ;)

DeletedUser

Why to come talk to you about it? When the only thing you know is PM ppl to insult em and make fun of em! And Im not talking just for myself! You pushed my buttons many times with ur ignorance and ego! You playing games and ur enjoying it, but sometime you cross the line. So this time you did , with your "city name" , and thats why I reported you ! It realy had nothing to do with TS or how my alliance plays or whatever you guys think. I don't allow such insults towards me , especially from guys who are hiding behind their screens!

About snoops - well i took 3 cities of him and he took 1, and such excuses as being outnumbered are not valid , since in o55 was not a target! I got the CS's by myself , not with all the ocean attacking him. You can find as many excuses as you wish, that we play unfair , that we are outnumbering you , that we are simming or whatever, you guys done the same numerous time when people went inactive! Dont hide behind your finger.

And you can come rim me anytime you want, it wud be such a huge achievement for you to rim a noob! Right?

Back to the topic - I apologize to you Snoops , for getting out of your topic once again!

DeletedUser

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en27/player/2352895/colonizations

Yeah Mate you're super impressive and about 80-90% of of your allaince looks this way! I dont see all the fuss your alliance 150 players ours 50? I dont know what u think city name meant but it was named for the show gold rush the glory hole is where the majority of the gold is! U Cs'd u failed hence glory holed.

Snoop did u mention Isajooon best female to ever player the game

DeletedUser

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en27/player/2352895/colonizations

Yeah Mate you're super impressive and about 80-90% of of your allaince looks this way! I dont see all the fuss your alliance 150 players ours 50? I dont know what u think city name meant but it was named for the show gold rush the glory hole is where the majority of the gold is! U Cs'd u failed hence glory holed.

Snoop did u mention Isajooon best female to ever player the game
Now now I didn't state anywhere I was impressive, that is you putting words in my mouth. I have admitted before that I dont have the time to seriously play anymore and am just finishing this world out since I have been here since the beginning. When I was seriously playing I was a top 30 attacker though and fighting TVG in a small 12 man alliance. Anyway this is not about you and I, nice try changing the subject though when the stats no longer benefited you.

TA still had an excellent conquest record against you guys well before the big merge into TS. TA may have outnumbered you guys a bit yes, but such pros should have no problem defending against a bunch of simmers I would think even while outnumbered. You can try to discredit TA all you would like, but the conquest numbers are still there regardless and don't bode very well for you all.

DeletedUser26213

bend, those stats are back from March...

And after seeing Arodeus's stats, bend, have you ever conquered an enemy city?

DeletedUser

What are you talking about Ethan? The colonization's are total colonization's on PB by TA/TS. If you are wondering though the score is currently TA/TS 355 PB 52. If we are to look at just PB vs TA though before the big merge the score is TA 208 PB 14.

As far as taking an enemy city I am assuming you didnt venture back very far. Before I left the game I took 5 cities in a row off of TVG who were number 1 ranked at the time while I was in a small 12 man alliance, more than you have ever done on Corinth I assure you. If you would really like to see how "bad" I am though when I have some time over christmas break you and I can join on the rim of Calydon and face off.

DeletedUser

All you guys do it argue. Anyone can say there amazing but they need to show it ingame. Aro could probably take most of the players on corinth and as for bend i do not know who he is but the stats dont look to good for you.

Zuzu you already have been rimmed by me before.