Top 12 The Best Of Corinth

DeletedUser

Any server I play on seriously I generally crack the top 40 in abp, unfourtanetly you can't see highest rank achieved in abp. My rank never gets very high as I don't particularly care about points and am usually busy taking cities for my alliance mates on the front line and handing them off so they can move closer to the action. As stated above multiple times I don't really have time for grepo anymore as I have to much going on in real life. If you were to look at my true stats in corinth you would have to look before I quit the second time, I only came back because a few friends asked me to and the slow pace out on the rim allows me to sim and help the alliance with their goals of building the wonders.

DeletedUser

Yea Bend is a good player, one of the best when hes active and enthusiastic ;) Hes probably better than me :p

DeletedUser

haha thanks bud, unfourtanetly I am neither active nor enthusiastic at the moment, kind of burnt out on grepo. Will probably leave it for awhile at least after we build the wonders here. Maybe I'll come back when they release 3.0 or something ;)

DeletedUser

r u bored yet??? I am

My votes:

Never Sleep Award: Snoop + Crazy Hydra
Most Recent Nun Convert: Purple Pixie
Most Fearless Leader: Mac Edward
Biggest '80s music fan: Antinvasion
Kindest Matriarch: Damia
Nerdiest but not the most innocent: Zuzulinga
Most chat-averse: juovani, epolotwo, MasteRynoken.
Finest Former Cocksman: Killzkuba
Most boring research interest: rep1796
Biggest Rammstein fan and Anarchist: Belelgeise

Cough Cough ummmm nun since when was I a nun

i like a bit of bend in things darling as snoop knows ;)

Keep having fun guys after all we all love each other really!!!

Spread the pixie love xxx

PS Can i please have external forum NOOB title

That would be awesome LOL

DeletedUser14937

Not sure how macedward could be considered a "fearless leader" :p Fearless implies no fear of getting butt kicked. Certainly does not imply someone who - sent his alliance to hide in snoops troops when TVG whipped them, left snoops troops and pacted up with TVG later on when snoops troops also started getting whipped by TVG. Fearless definitely does not imply someone who leads an alliance to sim for 9 months while waiting for the biggest and downright best alliance Cornith will ever see to have all it's members quit before finally starting to of course invite players close to them and start picking off all the inactives and simmers then bragging about it on his profile. To me that sounds more like a kitty kat leader ^.^! Strategic yes I will give him that, playing the waiting game knowing your members have no intention of leaving has worked out nicely for him/them. It is a cowardly strategy and not even his majesty can be naive enough to think the "great" TS of now would have lasted a couple of months against the full might of PB at the start of the server if we were closely located.

Now unlike an alliance butt kisser that labels their leader as the best there is, the best there was and the best there can ever be, I am a lot more unbiased. Fearless leader for me goes TonyEllis and Co who were always trying to expand into o44 and not rolling over to PB like ever other alliance did when we tried expanding in their area. When we invited the AA people the XIIIXII (very bad choice of alliance name :p ) they just continued and did extremely well nicely kicking butt even though it was kinda also after so many had just decided to quit :). I would talk about Milos but he knows how much I <3 him so I have no need to comment on that here as well :)

DeletedUser

If we are being completely unbiased I was never a member of PB or anything, but most fearless leader for me would have to go to 2 leaders. Nickossa and Socrates. I was never in either of their alliances, but both were great leaders.

Soc for assembling such a great team and leading by example, although I was never in PB if I am being completely unbiased at their high point they were the most dominant alliance I have seen on any server I have played, admittedly that is only 4 or 5. I fought against them in ocean 55 when I first started this server when I was fairly noobish and there daily well planned cs attempts on our alliances cities were very impressive. I am sure some of this credit goes to Milos as well, but seems they started to hurt a little after soc left.

Nickossa was a fearless leader in my opinion as he more or less was fighting against PB on his own, regardless of how much gold he used taking on PB with a far inferior team and still doing pretty well is impressive to me. If you look now is there even any former Proto members left? None of the top members that I remember from proto are still here.

DeletedUser

@ Icyber

Time to set the record straight...

Never thought I was fearless and dont assume that the words coming out of other people mouth are coming from me. You want to know what I think, come and ask me.
Many things were said on me and of course the only bell sound you heard until now was either coming from snoops (who despises me) or from Crazy Hydra (who hates me) due to our past history. So I understand why you think that way.
If we go back months ago as TA warred TVG, the reason behind that war was that TVG asked ST not to take cities in 75, they said yes with words but no with actions and they kept taking cities in 75. Snoops pushed the envelop too far and TVG wanted to find a way to war ST. TVG was badly positioned to engage ST and they warred us instead to gain position. TA lost its most distant cities and TVG lost cities as well. Saying that TA fled to ST is far fetched as TVG was then banging his head on cities that were much closer from our core and more easily defended. At that time, PB and TVG were the 2 monsters of Corinth and a merge ST/TA would have created a trio of alliances of comparable sizes and reshifted the balance in Corinth (the idea of this merge didn't come from me either, it was from a member who since then left us), so TA merged with ST but not without conditions (like some leadership position, forum mods rights for TA members) A week after the merge, not one of TA had leadership and I dont even speak of forum mod rights.... TA members felt ignored and their voices said "we leave", I didn't lead them, I just listened to them. TA reformed and of course ST and snoops felt betrayed. TA rised again while ST fell to pieces and suddenly what did they do? they went to PB.
So easy enough to say TA fled in front of TVG but when ST does it, it's normal.... *cough*
And how do you explain that many of the ST members suddenly wanted to join us? did we twist their arm? nope.

Now about my profile, All the cities I took from CH, lock, appledet, snoops have been taken while they were actively playing and if I brag about it as you put it, check adasko's profile, if he can boast and gloat on his profile and that doesn't disturb you, then why are you fussed by my profile? I could easily say that your profile is no better. It's too easy to judge.

I'm not the best player on corinth, I never said or thought I was but people in PB (the duet CH in particular) were eager to shout it loud to everyone who would listen that I was saying I was the best. What for? to put me down? to feel better them selves? to gather people around them pointing at others so their flaws wouldn't be looked at?

TA started the server 2 months after it opened and that for a reason, we didn't want to be in core, we came from Psi where we were in the core, dead at the center and many of the players who joined corinth in TA wanted to have some calm after all the fighting we had been doing. Does that make us cowards? I guess not, we chose when we wanted to join and if that didn't please players in the core, well what do we care? you wanted to be in the core, good for you, fine with me, can you show me the same courtesy?

PB was the big dog and they fought extremely well since the beginning, do I deny it? no. Today PB has lost many of the members who made its former glory and should we feel responsible for it? Hell not a bit, what do we have to do in that? nothing, those members left, we didn't make them leave. In all the worlds I've played, in all the worlds I watched grow old, there is always a rim alliance that comes on top at one moment or another, I dont say I like it but I've seen it too many times. PB thought for a long time they would dominate/win this server and they did for a long time but not anymore.
Innogames created WWs and that changed the game, I dont say I like WW but all TS members want to achieve them at least in a world so we've adapted a strategy to try to win this race in Corinth while PB claimed from the get go that they would do anything to prevent WW from being won. You dont like WWs? blame the developers, not the players.

Sorry for going off topic but I had to rectify a few comments.

As for who is/was the best in corinth, some would say, just look at ABPs. All the top players are really good, their actions prove it. I for one, remember a player called Spelaren in Kappa who was my leader and feared nothing, not even going against a 400 members alliance when his was just 11 strongs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hey just got back from Gulf and thought i would check up on my old server :), thanks bend24 for kind statements.. seems alot changed since i left but nice to see a few names remain. The guy i left my acc to deleted it unfortunatly what a hahaha, but yeah i loved the game and the rivalry between me and PB was amazing. I have to say Socrates was an amazing player, and with the rest of the mod gods they were a force to be reckoned with, was fun sniping them or blocking them form taken over my ally cities. So wish i could have stayed a little longer to face him again, we had loads of little battles... was so fun!

DeletedUser

All you guys do it argue. Anyone can say there amazing but they need to show it ingame. Aro could probably take most of the players on corinth and as for bend i do not know who he is but the stats dont look to good for you.

Zuzu you already have been rimmed by me before.

Just for the record - when i quited the game the first time / and got banned at the same time/ i still had 2-3 cities. So u didnt rim me completly.

DeletedUser26213

Yeah, leaving a player with 2 cities cripples them, it's basically the equivalent of rimming him. And if you hadn't gotten banned, odds are he would've rimmed you.

*Adasko*

Phrourach
Great job on all the voting Corinth its wonderful to be here.

1. Adasko- Clearly the most aggressive player in Corinth. He carves through most like butter while taking cities and smashes TA and TS sieges that land on his alliance members.
2.Private Joker-Dedicated player near the top in all rankings.
3.Milos- Maintains top rankings while fulfilling a ton of management duties a true Zuessend.
4.Crazy- Timing and tenacity need I say more.
5.Appledet- this guy is an unstoppable machine when he wants to be.
6.Arodeus- Great attacker, city clearer, and tormentor.
7.Lockthor- Top noob in Corinth but she has found a way to sleep only one side of her brain at a time like a dolphin so shes always online.
8.Fashigity- Good planner, good timing, real attacks.
9.Dolly llama- ok forget you can kill half her CS attempts with militia. She is tenacious. She has sent 3 CS to the same city on me in the same day. never giving up and always having long distance LS from the safety of her core.
10.Gosia- Adaskos girl and possibly best working duo in corinth.
11.Visitor- hmm mb this guy should be higher but he gets stuck doing the dirty work of clearing TS stacks behind walls.
12.HPDave- this guy continues to confound TS as a solo player. I gotta admire his style.

Honorable Mentions:
Admiral noobi, Bummer, Killzuba, Raitslin, nategtr, moaner lisa, Tonyellis, miknel, j doe, count von coward, gunner and many I have missed

Why they didnt make it? :(

1. The Rim Grepper- As his name suggests he hides on the rim preying on the weak as they spawn into the world. In a bid to grab top attacker during the olympics he had members send transports and LS to support cities he would attack with his LS. Do not let his ranking fool you. Taking 1 city noobs with no honor is the epitamy of the grepo player not to be.

2. Fion Stack- Wow top points in the world he must be kicking serious but. Oh wait a minute i cant find this guy on any battle points rankings even close to the top 20. What is he doing olympics around the clock I assume. Surpised he doesnt have DBP. maybe if you have less than 500transports stacked in the cities close to me i will begin attacking.

3. Detria- Nothing to do so shes on all the time but shes awful. poor timing, sometimes she hits her own BR. I think its a decoy coming in b4 her CS but no its 200BR sweet. Thanks Detria sorry I farmed you too much and you ran from 56.

4. Snoopwins- really isnt that good. Relies heavily on alliance help and underhanded tactics to defeat his enemies. Easily the most hated player outside and within his own alliances. A true rebel without a clue.

5. Stack Edward- Not sure if this guy still plays he used to attack me all the time never good attacks from him as far as timing though he does have official nukes. They come out of the woodwork for sieges but clearly not playing as much when his cohort smart blonde left due to his leadership inadequacies.

Your Friend,
Snoopwins Ruler of Corinth:eek:

I'm the best ? Thanks people :)

DeletedUser

best at hitting air or losing your LS in my cities? yes, you win...other than ghosting and going to another world... not so much (other than, perhaps, selling shammies IRL)

BTW, I DID notice that your attacks on me ended after 1 day...good move, noob. It takes a LOT of skill to find those too newb to dodge your attacks, or to find those offline, to gain ABP's...that's why ABP's are the TRUE measure of skill...

DeletedUser22252

at least he have ABP's...unlike many other "not simmers" whos total bp's count is 200-300k and number of cities 60-70. How the hell did they get those cities,they are lacking some 500k of bp's????

*Adasko*

Phrourach
best at hitting air or losing your LS in my cities? yes, you win...other than ghosting and going to another world... not so much (other than, perhaps, selling shammies IRL)

BTW, I DID notice that your attacks on me ended after 1 day...good move, noob. It takes a LOT of skill to find those too newb to dodge your attacks, or to find those offline, to gain ABP's...that's why ABP's are the TRUE measure of skill...

hahaha you are noob and i dont remember you and I dont attack your cities :p

DeletedUser20415

hey hey u guys are having fun here :p

Now snoopy Admiral Noobi kicked your snoopy pro twice out of 75, and that HPDAVE that u adore is like cockroach, u hit once, twice, three time, lol even four but he always find a safe zone to hide so he can grow again to be hit again :) so seriously him ? top 12 ? I wouldnt put him in top 150 !

but you were mistaken about an other thing, lol I dont hate u , actually you are fun ! a lot fun snoopy :)

DeletedUser

at least he have ABP's...unlike many other "not simmers" whos total bp's count is 200-300k and number of cities 60-70. How the hell did they get those cities,they are lacking some 500k of bp's????

that

some people should grow a pair and attack unlike those who keep clicking city festival button. i respect an attacker who fails at trying more than a simmer who sits and sims

DeletedUser14937

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaack :p! Couldn't be bothered to read the other thread and see whats new atm so lets try to troll TS a bit more here ^.^!

now... this thread is specifically to talk about players not the alliance performance :p or how one alliance is the best ever ever ever ever ever ever for managing to be the best in a war game by building :p

I was thinking about TS and wanted to that because they are the beyond the best to have ever graced the online gaming world but I'm still a bit sketchy on the details because I am the first to admit I was the best at doing absolutely nothing for the past 4 months or so. I just wanted TS to list their players that...

are a better attacker then the polish nutcase adasko/the gpax that left and gave away his account? :p
would have lasted a week doing what little lockthor and snoopwins did in the position they were for God knows how long...
a better leader than milos? :O < this will be a good one :p I am expecting a lot of sheep BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA here